Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see who does the next media interview/damage control (depending on how you want to look at it). Ron, now Teresa.....who's next?

Okay, the Today show was just more of the same that she had said before. The recent arrests were totally ignored, and they just rehashed the same old, what is Misty hiding routine, and she gave the same answers. Capri had a good point. Her previous comments about it was all Misty's fault about the drugs seemed like TN was finally ready to throw her to the wolves but repeating the old subconscious knowledge theory (aka excuse) seems like she realized that Ron still needs Misty to do something and it doesn't do to tick her off.

Where do they give out flyers?

"there's just not alot of media attention about haleigh..i think people just forget".....please TN, your son forgot about his daughter....he was busy selling pills and buying tattoos for his "friend"...i hope that tattoo wasn't bought with money raised to find Haleigh.....TN...how far does one go to protect their child.....ABOVE THE LAW...i sure hope not....

Yeah well, so it's actually a good thing that Ron and Misty got arrested because it ended the lull and Haleigh's face is on TV again.

Theresa is pointing the finger at Misty while trying to look like a nice person (that really doesn't want to accuse her flat out). This family doesn't strike me as the type to buy into "subconscious memories" and the like.

Okay, the Today show was just more of the same that she had said before. The recent arrests were totally ignored, and they just rehashed the same old, what is Misty hiding routine, and she gave the same answers. Capri had a good point. Her previous comments about it was all Misty's fault about the drugs seemed like TN was finally ready to throw her to the wolves but repeating the old subconscious knowledge theory (aka excuse) seems like she realized that Ron still needs Misty to do something and it doesn't do to tick her off.

Where do they give out flyers?

IMHO, Teresa appears to have had time to regroup, since the immediately post-arrest comments , of "She got his butt into this"

Yeah well, so it's actually a good thing that Ron and Misty got arrested because it ended the lull and Haleigh's face is on TV again.

I can just see them using that as a defense; They purposely, illegally engaged in the sale of prescription drugs knowing that their
"buyer" was actually an undercover cop, hoping and praying that they'd get busted - All in an effort to bring media attention to HaLeigh's disappearance. Nothing would surprise me with this bunch!
sFun_banghead2.gif

I think hanging on to the subconscious stuff was useful because it allowed a double message sorta thing. For those who think Misty is guilty, she's saying, "yeah, we think she's hiding something too", and for those who think Misty should be left alone because it's not her fault (at least Misty herself if no one else), she's saying, "yeah, we think it's not your fault either".

Oh, puleeze..That's almost verbatim what a poster said last night that TN would say. Makes me want to vomit..gag me with a spoon.

This woman is not this stupid...is she?

She is about as smart as Jackie Peterson and Cindy Anthony, imho.

I can just see them using that as a defense; They purposely, illegally engaged in the sale of prescription drugs knowing that their
"buyer" was actually an undercover cop, hoping and praying that they'd get busted - All in an effort to bring media attention to HaLeigh's disappearance. Nothing would surprise me with this bunch!
sFun_banghead2.gif
:floorlaugh:

When Ron went to Texas and Mexico, he took the two children. I don't recall Teresa or any family going with him.

How in the world did rc handle two babies (one an infant)both in diapers traveling thousands of miles alone. He claimed to be working also. Logic tell me at the age of 21 yrs, this male did not do this.

She is still sobbing....I am going somewhere and just scream...

Anyone notice that TN would not even MENTION that jr was with his mommy. She is a bitter woman.

I can't think of one time where tn was gracious, polite or decent to Crystal, the mother of her grandchildren.

TN is resentful and full of revenge...imo.

Has teresa rented another house in Welatka? The one where this was filmed was not Pita Lane....no way. I suppose she will be moving to Flagler County soon. Then she can keep 4 rented houses and a wider choice of addys.

The message is this:

Ron knows nothing about where Haleigh is or what happened to her. Misty does. Misty killed Haleigh and it was an accident. She never told him about how Haleigh died or where she took her. She made up the entire story herself and set up the MH to look like an intruder "stole" Haleigh from her bed.

We will hear her come out with this story in some form throughout the next months as she makes the rounds to get the money to get ron out on bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidtruong24