Terri Moulton Horman Arrested!

Found this on News
Page from Levi:
Article dated June 27, 2017:

Terri Horman stands trial in California for gun charge
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/terri-horman-stands-trial-in-california-for-gun-charge/452597022

Terri Horman, also known by her maiden name Terri Moulton, is facing a grand theft firearm charge -- a misdemeanor.
Horman sat in the courtroom for day one of her trial in Yuba County, north of Sacramento. It’s not clear if she will testify on her own behalf.
A judge denied KGW’s request for a camera in the courtroom. The trial is expected to last two or three days.

Wonder if any tweeting allowed? Anyone find anything?

TAI!

I'll bet she keeps getting bail money from the accomplice who helped her kill and hide Kyron. The old-fashioned blackmail bankroll.

What happened to her seeing her daughter?

What happened to her seeing her daughter?

Yeah since she's such a devoted mother and stepmother...:rolleyes:
Best that she stays as far away from the child as possible!

From my Google Alert - sharing

Terri Horman not guilty of gun charge in California
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/terri-horman-stands-trial-in-california-for-gun-charge/452597022

PORTLAND, Ore. — The stepmother of Kyron Horman, a missing Portland boy, was found not guilty of a gun theft charge in Yuba County, California.
Horman was accused of stealing a handgun from her former roommate. The trial was unrelated to Kyron's disappearance.
Terri Horman, also known by her maiden name Terri Moulton, was facing a grand theft firearm charge, which is a misdemeanor.
The defense did not call a single witness, including Horman, during the two-day trial.
Prosecutors called a deputy police officer and Horman’s former roommate to the witness stand.
"I spoke with a few jurors afterward and they were unsure if she intended to permanently keep the gun," explained prosecutor Ashley Tuft in an email to KGW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back