Terri Moulton Horman Arrested!

I think she has bled her parents dry. What was she doing in the Bay area, who was she visiting there?

Well, she was living with a boyfriend. My guess is, that's who owned the car she was driving. Joe C.

Well, she was living with a boyfriend. My guess is, that's who owned the car she was driving. Joe C.

Right, they lived in the Sacto area. Wondered what brought her to the area she was arrested in?

I do not know CA at all, but it appears that she has been arrested in 3 different jurisdictions. I assume that LE shares some info like arrests in other counties, so her arrests must keep popping up. Why then is she given bail for the 3rd time? Why is she not sitting in jail for infraction upon infraction....one with a gun? Why did she not show up for the first two hearings?

Does anyone think she will flee? I do....and hopefully not hurt anyone.

This article is before the auto theft ~ dated Dec. 9, 2016

“I’m fearing for my life,” said Joseph Cristobal in a phone interview with KGW. “I don’t even know what she is capable of doing.”

The Sacramento man, who describes himself as Moulton’s domestic partner, filed for a temporary restraining order against her on November 28.

“She was trying to put a knife – a kitchen knife to my face and then she was telling me that if I talked to law enforcement that something is going to happen to me or my family,” explained Cristobal.
A hearing on the restraining order has been schedule for December 16[SUP]th[/SUP] in Sacramento County Superior Court. Moulton has not been charged for a crime related to Cristobal's accusations.

That same day, Moulton is scheduled to appear in Yuba County Superior Court for a different case, involving a different alleged victim. Police say she stole a handgun.

More: Kyron Horman's stepmom faces gun charge

In August 2015, Moulton’s roommate reported the 46 year old had stolen a handgun from a safe in his Marysville, California home. When contacted by police, officers say Moulton had the stolen gun in her possession.

Prosecutors charged Moulton with grand theft firearm, a misdemeanor crime. Records show she failed to show up for arraignment and a warrant was issued for her arrest.

On July 4, 2016, Moulton was booked and released from the Yuba County jail for failure to appear. She later pleaded not guilty to the theft charge.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron...mother-accused-of-domestic-violence/366720210

Does anyone know how much 'total' bond money she has put up from these three charges?

If she is giving her aunts address out as her place of residence, but her aunt saids she does not live there, is that another possible charge of falsifying information to police?

Thanks

Not sure how that happens. Weird. Did she or didn't she take someone's car without their permission?

Did she possibly threaten the cars owner? The owner decided not to press charges? We will,never know. Just have to wait on the other charges.

JC is my guess. They probably patched things up after the restraining order and then things went to ***** after that again. She took the car, and because they lived together or whatever, the DA didn't have enough evidence for the charge.

There is no doubt in my mind that she is coming unhinged though. Multiple charges in Cali speak to that. More wait and see, I guess...

This seemed kind of obvious all along. Call her what you will, car theft isn't her thing.

I would guess she had regular use of the car, and this one time took it without explicit permission. Like, this is her boyfriends car and he was angry at her and decided to hurt her by using public services and funds to have LE track her down and make her a little miserable.

Do we know it's the ex's car? I read that she was pulled over because there was something wrong about the car. Then the car showed up stolen when it was checked.

From matou's link:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron...harged-in-calif-stolen-vehicle-case/383072877

Why is grand theft of an auto a felony, but grand theft of a firearm just a misdemeanor?
I think it is a mistake on the report, they put a coma instead of an and. she was dealing with two unrelated cases, grand theft firearm and a misdemeanor crime.
Grand theft firearm is definitely a felony.

What is Grand Theft of a Firearm in California?

Under Penal Code section 487(d), the theft of any firearm, no matter what the value, is grand theft. Unlike other kinds of grand theft, this is not a “wobbler” and cannot be reduced to a misdemeanor. It carries up to three years in custody as a maximum punishment. It is also a “strike” under California’s “Three Strikes” law since it’s classified as a “serious” felony in Penal Code 1192.7(c)(26). In addition, it is a crime that does NOT qualify for serving time in county jail (unless probation is granted).

http://www.joedane.com/criminal-procedure/grand-theft-of-a-firearm-penal-code-487d/

Terri was in Yuba County court yesterday morning. Not sure if it's for the domestic assault charge or the stolen weapon charge. Not seeing anything about what happened in MSM.

February 24, 2017 - Court Hearing - Domestic Violence Charge

Terri Moulton Horman
Sacramento Superior Court
Domestic Violence
02/24/2017 1:30 PM
Hearing on DV OSC 132

http://koin.com/2017/02/25/terri-horman-a-no-show-in-domestic-violence-case/

above link gives info on the court hearing for TH

Terri Moulton (Horman), did not show up for a California Court hearing, however her attorney, Sara Anderson did.

This court date was for ex boyfriend, Joseph Cristobal who filed a domestic violence charge, November 28, 2016. He was granted a 2 year restraining order.

So, why does she never show up for any hearings? Public never knows until after the fact that there was a hearing, so she would not be harassed. Is she even living in CA anymore, has she moved on to another state or country? Just wondering....

She may be afraid to show up at court, for fear she may have handcuffs placed on her and arrested...imo

:seeya:

Just saw this thread so subscribing !

:seeya:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members