Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #12

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...an_did_mom_s_twisted_views_influence_brothers

In the phone call, subtitled in English, she fusses over her accused murderer son as any mom might over a boy off at college. She asks Dzhokhar if he is in pain.

“No of course not. I’m already eating and have been for a long time,” he tells her.

“You are my life,” she says, weeping. “You need to be strong.”

“Everything is good. Please don’t say anything,” he says.

There will always be people, that if even standing there witnessing something, will deny it happened or try and twist the truth to further their own agenda.

I want to know why TT and DT did what they did. I want to know if there are more that may be involved. I want to know why there are people that have gotten away with playing the system to get into the US and break rules, commit crimes and proudly proclaim their hate but are still allowed to reside here despite the fact that they are not citizens.

I will patiently wait for the investigators to do their job though, because I know if they release information it could jeopardize the entire investigation.

How the heck people can take all the misinformation the media has reported from "unnamed sources" and say that it's the FBI releasing false information is beyond my comprehension. There wouldn't be so many different media outlets, reporting so many different scenarios, if there were any credible sources they were receiving information from. Who are their sources that keep twisting this story???? Does a source even exist and were they checked out???? There is no credibility to unnamed sources in clumsy media reports.

PSOB Program Benefits
The PSOB Program provides a one-time financial ben-
efit to the eligible survivors of public safety officers
whose deaths are the direct and proximate result of a
traumatic injury sustained in the line of duty. The benefit
was increased from $50,000 to $100,000 for deaths oc-
curring on or after June 1, 1988. Since October 15,
1988, the benefit has been adjusted each year on Octo-
ber 1 to reflect the percentage of change in the Con-
sumer Price Index.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/bja/fs000271.pdf

2013 Benefit

The amount of the PSOB benefit is $328,612.73 for eligible deaths occurring on or after October 1, 2012.

Personally, I think its a dumb idea. MIT, for example, is a privately owned for profit institution that could easily extend such a benefit to their campus police if they were so inclined.

2013 Benefit

The amount of the PSOB benefit is $328,612.73 for eligible deaths occurring on or after October 1, 2012.

Personally, I think its a dumb idea. MIT, for example, is a privately owned for profit institution that could easily extend such a benefit to their campus police if they were so inclined.

I agree.

I hope they trace where those "donations" came from. Likely some terrorist loving organizations....al Queda ring a bell, anyone? Buehler? Buehler?
terrorist loving organizations

we do not know that - is there a link? thanx!

terrorist loving organizations

we do not know that - is there a link? thanx!

She said LIKELY.

That means its her opinion of where the money LIKELY came from.

There not going to be a link to her opinion.

I wonder if she realizes those calls are recorded
Of course she does -- we are giving her a internationial platform to spew anti American stuff and she is taking it. Always believed she did what she did (they did not do it ) it got PRESS global

She fine with her son dying as a victim of America - she did not want the body.

If he has a $1000 and she has $8000 for him, does that mean that he isn't indigent? As in not entitled to a free attorney?
I doubt it - its a death penality case-----------

What does anything think about the timing of Tatiana Gruzdeva being arrested on May 16th on immigration violations? Just from looking around, it appears she came to the US not that long ago per her posts on http://vk.com (where she was 'last seen' on May 16th at 10:50 am). Was she deported or is she in custody?
Tatiana Gruzdeva

have not heard the name what is connection thanx!

I hope they trace where those "donations" came from. Likely some terrorist loving organizations....al Queda ring a bell, anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

Most likely his fangirls. I wonder if they are now on the "no fly list."

2013 Benefit

IMO It will never happen, it sounds good now, this will all fade and nothing will happen - no money! This one guy may get some cause of high profile but it will, IMO, putt out ........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD
Back