Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok- well naked man is someone whose privates are all over the news/ the internet / and the world...and released...least we got that :banghead:

better his privates than his brains! :rocker::blushing:

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys1m
Dispatch: There are three injured officers at Watertown command post.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 5m

WCVB journalist said police officer pointed gun at them, told them to put hands up

I am glad my son and nephew are nowhere near those Universities tonight. EVERYONE is going to have guns pointed at them and be frisked and possibly thrown to the ground. Sad, but the cops are scared out of their minds now too.

I just posted this downstairs, but thought it would be better off here.

Do I remember correctly that straight after the bombings, the suspect was thought to be a black guy,black hoodie and black back pack? If so, he may be the third suspect. Just trying to think how it could all tie together- maybe the three are their own little group, they needed money and car and go rouge tonight, explains the hold up and car jacking. Maybe they used black guy to do it because his description wasn't out there so wouldn't garner the same kind of police presence. Maybe he was also at the marathon, but standing somewhere else, or even in surrounding streets to "catch" those fleeing. Maybe his bomb was faulty and didn't detonate, meaning there was some truth to the controlled detonation/suspicious packages.

Just a theory, it probably makes no sense, but I'm trying to make sense of suspect #1,2 and black guy being dead, apprehended and fleeing.

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys55s
NBC: Suspects in Boston Marathon bombing may have overseas military background.

GOD BLESS our men and women of LE.
Praying for them today.

Terrorist from overseas who trained in overseas military. :banghead:
WHERE ARE all the naysayers ?

JG, I have had depression for years and never once thought about killing or even hurting other people. depressed people hurt themselves and can not even think up a plan to injure others. There needs to be another diagnosis for these people that kill massive amounts of people. calling them depressed is an INSULT to people that really suffer from depression.

Totally agree. Demented is more like it.

have not read everything posted tonight. I was confused by watching TV and had to come to WS to find out what was happening. So the naked guy put into car and arrested was set free. The naked guy is not connected to the bombing. Is that correct???? I knew you all would be on top of things.

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys35s
WCVB: Suspects carjacked a vehicle after MIT incident, let victim of carjacking out of vehicle 30 minutes later.

Terrorist from overseas who trained in overseas military. :banghead:
WHERE ARE all the naysayers ?

Right here.

The time to discuss it is AFTER the AUTHORITIES have confirmed.

I dont see that - their tactics sure don't spell training!
Their tactics spell brazen MORONS!

Someone posted this on Reddit: It seems to make sense, sadly:

Quote:
If this whole ordeal really is the marathon bombers, it sounds like they got caught by a campus policeman at MIT trying to plant bombs on campus, killed him, and then fled. It would explain why they had bombs ready-made and on-hand to throw at the police officers during the car chase. RIP to the cop that found them, he or she probably saved a lot of students' lives tonight.

Which now makes me wonder about the kids that will have school today. Will they cancel schools in that area?

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 5m

NBC: Boston Marathon bomb suspects may have "international ties," and appear to have been in the United States for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592