Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Does anyone know what happened to the naked dude? Was he the one really robbing the 7-11?

Mr Pizza is thinking the older brother may have sacrificed himself for the younger brother to get away.

&#8220;We are heartbroken by the loss of our wonderful and caring son and brother, Sean Collier.
Our only solace is that Sean died bravely doing what he committed his life to &#8211; serving and protecting others.
We are thankful for the outpouring of support and condolences offered by so many people.
We are grieving his loss and ask that the media respect our privacy at this time.&#8221;

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...er-identified-as-26-year-old-from-somerville/

They werent *at* the robbery...they were at the store where a robbery took place....*allegedly*....:facepalm: these tweet twits pizza me off.

Love you though Cheese!!!!!!!

The reporters tweeting pizz you off? Wow. I'm so grateful to them for sharing info. They're anything but twits to me.

To my fellow WS member living in the greater Boston area:

1. How safe do you feel right now?

2. Do you feel confident right now that the other terrorist will be apprehended soon?

3. Has your confidence been shaken in the ability of LE to apprehend this terrorist before anyone else may possibly be killed?

1. Both safe and unsafe. Rationally, I understand that the chances of him harming me, my family, or someone I know are statistically slim to none -- really, the chances of him harming anyone at this point are slim. But, my emotional side is harder to convince, especially having been a NYC resident during 9/11. It's all just bringing back so many of those old feelings of panic and not being in control of one's surroundings.

2. I do feel confident that he will be apprehended. Not sure how soon. I feel he is still in the area and they have just somehow overlooked him. We've got everyone and their mother working this case -- the most elite of the experts -- so I feel confident in their ability to locate him.

3. For my own sanity, I have to believe that LE are doing everything in their power to apprehend him. I think this is one of those situations where it was just a stroke of luck (for DT) that he didn't get caught fleeing the shoot-out. I don't think it reflects on the abilities of LE. Sometimes, a person just gets lucky despite having the best men and women on the job. One of their own was killed in the line of duty and that is particularly offensive to many LE officers. They are pouring their hearts and souls in to this search and have been up for hours trying to bring this to resolution. It's personal for them. I send them my gratitude.

I'd also like to add that I hope DT is captured alive so that he has to live with the fact that he ran his own brother over. I think that's the only thing that stands a chance of touching his cold heart. And I hope it haunts him forever that his brother was still alive and might have known that he was literally being crushed to death by his brother so that he could escape.

They owned a Mercedes E class wagon???? Some taxpayer struggling to get by was paying for these guys with "terrorist ideas" to drive a luxury car?

We seriously DO need a national discussion on the way we are getting ripped off...

And no one in this poor family who could get no medical helpfor Dad, blah, blah...thought this affluence...UNUSUAL???

Once we mourn the dead, and do what we can for the grieving and wounded.we need to expose this kind of rip-off of the hard working taxpayer. The bureacucracies we depend upon to use our money wisely...must be dumb, blind, or corrupt.

What???

Another thing that I find a bit odd, not only were they doing "drills" with bomb sniffing dogs before the race began (coincidence?) but also all of the POI's have been "similar" in some ways.

I initially thought this was a "Eric Rudolph right wing domestic terrorist type" yet apparently the powers in charge seemed to hone in on what might be perceived as "foreign terrorists" almost immediately and all of the POI's mentioned have been of a foreign nature.

Perhaps authorities were basing their investigation on the target chosen, a large public gathering as opposed to a governmental/judicial office. Looks like they were on the right track.

They owned a Mercedes E class wagon???? Some taxpayer struggling to get by was paying for these guys with "terrorist ideas" to drive a luxury car?

We seriously DO need a national discussion on the way we are getting ripped off...

And no one in this poor family who could get no medical helpfor Dad, blah, blah...thought this affluence...UNUSUAL???

Once we mourn the dead, and do what we can for the grieving and wounded.we need to expose this kind of rip-off of the hard working taxpayer. The bureacucracies we depend upon to use our money wisely...must be dumb, blind, or corrupt.

2007 used...it could have cost only (blue book value) 2000.00...(or higher but not luxury Imo).....relax lol....and that is only a mechanics "interview"....I want to to know where this car is now.

I love your passion though

Thank you to whomever relayed about him being injured. I suspected he had to have been. he would have to have bled profusely by now and be somewhat disoriented. Without food, water and shelter - he won't last too long. I'd rather he get taken alive and provide insight than die on the streets. We aren't guaranteed he'll talk but something says "young, dumb and running scared", to me.

Where we these two all week? I missed that detail. Were they at home? Did friends see them out and about?

He has nothing with him, either. Maybe what he can fit in a backpack? He has a finite amount of ammo, maybe a pressure cooker bomb? Limited money, limited food.

His days, if not hours, are numbered. The entire world is looking for him.

BBM yep, and those days and hours are now his decision.

Look at this baby face. Such a young guy. :( RIP :rose:

scollier-dl-2.jpg

I wish people would save their sarcastic replies.

Does anyone know what happened to the naked dude? Was he the one really robbing the 7-11?

The naked dude was cleared and released, kind of mistaken for one of the terrorists I guess.

Mr Pizza is thinking the older brother may have sacrificed himself for the younger brother to get away.

I was thinking the same. Especially if the older brother was the more radical of the two

With the reports (rumors?) of him being shot, and the lack of sighting...as mentioned earlier today, what are the possibilities of him being dead somewhere?

Is that what you guys think THEY think? That they are going to go on that assumption based on how much blood they found? I mean, they had to search for the body because of possible explosives, but if he has been gone for so long without medical treatment they can theorize he is no longer a threat?

Just kind of trying to think positive!

Where we these two all week? I missed that detail. Were they at home? Did friends see them out and about?

On the news earlier some students at the college reported seeing the younger brother sense the bombing, but I don't think it was confirmed by anyone. He would have had to use a card to access many areas though so LE knows if he was there or not.

The reporters tweeting pizz you off? Wow. I'm so grateful to them for sharing info. They're anything but twits to me.

When they report skewed truths or sensationalism yes...they do. I'm sorry to have offended you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24