Terry Hobbs & Pam Hicks on Opperman Report

I don't want to stir a pot that may be on "simmer" but IMO the "expert" on the case wasn't Opperman but Shaun Wheeler. I will reserve comment re: Wheeler. Suffice it to say that, IMO, he is no more of an "expert" on the case than many of a horde of supporters who have likewise seen the evidence in the wmpd evidence room and formed opposite opinions to Wheeler's.

I don't want to stir a pot that may be on "simmer" but IMO the "expert" on the case wasn't Opperman but Shaun Wheeler. I will reserve comment re: Wheeler. Suffice it to say that, IMO, he is no more of an "expert" on the case than many of a horde of supporters who have likewise seen the evidence in the wmpd evidence room and formed opposite opinions to Wheeler's.

BBM

He/She who stirs the pot must lick the spoon:)

It was Opperman who was posting! Not Wheeler. Nons seem to think supporters scared him off in case he might say too much rather than him exiting promptly on being unable to address a couple of issues!

It was Opperman who was posting! Not Wheeler. Nons seem to think supporters scared him off in case he might say too much rather than him exiting promptly on being unable to address a couple of issues!

Have you listened to the interview with Hobbs?

I suspect Opperman simply got frustrated by how chupacabras pounce on even the smallest misconception regarding the facts of the case in arguments for guilt yet show no such regard for accuracy when it comes to arguments for innocence.

I suspect Opperman simply got frustrated by how chupacabras pounce on even the smallest misconception regarding the facts of the case in arguments for guilt yet show no such regard for accuracy when it comes to arguments for innocence.

If he got frustrated and run off by what was said here, it says more about him than those who supposedly pounced. Personally, I think he came, accomplished what he wanted, and ducked out. As for the rest of your statement, I suppose if one lived in a world where only they can be right and everyone else is wrong, you might be accurate.

Well, that was a waste of an hour and a half! PB contradicted herself, claiming in one case that a teenager couldn't leave such a clean crime scene (Martha Moxley) and in the WM3 case that Damien, Jason and Jessie did just that! The hour and a half wasn't a total waste. There were some entertaining moments when she tried to explain just how the crime happened. She's so full of *advertiser censored* that she'll soon float away! (Sorry, but she and Nancy Grace get on my last nerve, making themselves into something special.)

ETA: Also, the claim that this was "another show about the WM3" is false. It's a chance for that idiot PB to pontificate. Although the case is mentioned on several occasions, this is hardly a show about the case. Typical hype from someone, IMO, desperate for people to listen to his show.

Criminal profiling doesn't earn much respect from me even when its done by those with actual forensic qualifications. Even then, they can cause miscarriages of justice if they're allowed too much control, (eg, Colin Stagg being falsely accused of the Wimbledon Common murder largely on the grounds of a profile that "fitted" him).

When its an unqualified and inexperienced person like Pat Brown, its no different to Sylvia Brown and her cold readings.

No, not at all. I am sorry and disappointed that you think so.

I asked for the link, thinking maybe I'd missed something and there was another relative confession. I already had the Buddy link. I was not aware that people took that interview so seriously, in light of the levitating thing.

Buddy Lucas's polygraph showed deception to three questions. Can someone point me in direction of what those three questions were? I do not see them listed unlike Kenny Martin where they are listed.

EDIT: never mind I found it. http://callahan.8k.com/images/b_lucas/lucas_b_poly.jpg

CONFIRMED!: Damien Echols member of Aleister Crowley's satanic OTO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz95qmQWiZQ

See scanned docs:
http://oppermanreport.blogspot.com/2015/04/confirmed-damien-echols-is-member-of.html

"...he chose to allow himself outed as a Thelemite within our community at great personal risk. He chose to become registered with the O.T.O Prison Ministry. He's even donated to our Oasis a portion of his personal library---books sent to him from supporters around the world---as that is the only way he has to contribute. And he has, in this short time, become very dear to us."

Here is confirmation that Echols is a member of Crowley's OTO and that he considers himself a Thelemite.

There's nothing Satanic about Thelemites so your scoop, (which is old news anyway), is purely irrelevant tittle tattle.

CONFIRMED!: Damien Echols member of Aleister Crowley's satanic OTO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz95qmQWiZQ

See scanned docs:
http://oppermanreport.blogspot.com/2015/04/confirmed-damien-echols-is-member-of.html

"...he chose to allow himself outed as a Thelemite within our community at great personal risk. He chose to become registered with the O.T.O Prison Ministry. He's even donated to our Oasis a portion of his personal library---books sent to him from supporters around the world---as that is the only way he has to contribute. And he has, in this short time, become very dear to us."

Here is confirmation that Echols is a member of Crowley's OTO and that he considers himself a Thelemite.

BBM

Thank you Mr. Opperman, that's is very interesting information and I'm sure the fans of Echols are not too happy about that information, but it does tell us what he was involved in.

BBM

Thank you Mr. Opperman, that's is very interesting information and I'm sure the fans of Echols are not too happy about that information, but it does tell us what he was involved in.

I'm sure Echols fans have an excuse for him.

I'm sure Echols fans have an excuse for him.

An excuse for him belonging to a perfectly legal, and non - Satanic organisation, why would he need an excuse for that?

And btw, can you kindly stop using the snarky, derogatory term "Echols fans" for people who believe the wm3 to be innocent. People are entitled to hold a different opinion to you on this case without being sneered at as if we were a bunch of teenage groupies with no interest in truth or justice.

I'm in no way a Fan, but I do know the difference between right and wrong, and Arkansas was wrong.

BBM

Thanks. I have a few more shows coming up to cover the loose ends.

An excuse for him belonging to a perfectly legal, and non - Satanic organisation, why would he need an excuse for that?

And btw, can you kindly stop using the snarky, derogatory term "Echols fans" for people who believe the wm3 to be innocent. People are entitled to hold a different opinion to you on this case without being sneered at as if we were a bunch of teenage groupies with no interest in truth or justice.

Thank you for stating a fact which I recently discovered. That "Satanic OTO" is simply some group with ties to Freemasonry - not Satanic at all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519
Back