• Yes

Votes: 74 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 13.7%

• Total voters
Tortoise,
BBM: Really, how do you know? If JonBenet was assaulted in any other family members room, then they do not want her left there, so the default location must be JonBenet's bedroom.

Neither the ransom note or the wine-cellar staging tell us where JonBenet was actually killed, she could have been asphyxiated upstairs?

Kolar's theory makes a lot of sense if you think all the parents did was stage the wine-cellar crime-scene and invent rationale for compromising forensic evidence.

Something about Kolar's theory I cannot square is the train track theory, its a nice explanation, but where does BR get the train tracks from?

The more controversial part is that JonBenet's death might have been premeditated an aspect of BR's personality which includes an obsession with feces, and assaulting JonBenet.

Looks like JonBenet was in either her own bed or one in BR's bedroom, she was dressed for bed and had had her pineapple snack, BR had drunk a glass of tea, and all was well in Ramsey land.

What happened next is up for speculation.

Why must you have the assault happening upstairs? I tend to think it happened all in the basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tortoise,
BBM: Really, how do you know? If JonBenet was assaulted in any other family members room, then they do not want her left there, so the default location must be JonBenet's bedroom.

Neither the ransom note or the wine-cellar staging tell us where JonBenet was actually killed, she could have been asphyxiated upstairs?

Kolar's theory makes a lot of sense if you think all the parents did was stage the wine-cellar crime-scene and invent rationale for compromising forensic evidence.

Something about Kolar's theory I cannot square is the train track theory, its a nice explanation, but where does BR get the train tracks from?

The more controversial part is that JonBenet's death might have been premeditated an aspect of BR's personality which includes an obsession with feces, and assaulting JonBenet.

Looks like JonBenet was in either her own bed or one in BR's bedroom, she was dressed for bed and had had her pineapple snack, BR had drunk a glass of tea, and all was well in Ramsey land.

What happened next is up for speculation.

BBM cause of death ligature strangulation. ligature tied at the back while JBR was laying on her tummy, urine on carpet outside wine cellar and on front of long johns.

The speculated paintbrush assault also happened while she was alive and the paintbrushes were outside the wine cellar, before the end was snapped off and removed from the scene, after which she was wiped down and dressed in the underwear and long johns, before being strangled.

Why must you have the assault happening upstairs? I tend to think it happened all in the basement.

Cottonstar,
Because the wine-cellar, e.g. basement scenario is all staging. Thats its purpose, the R's want you to think it all happened in the basement.

This is why its called staging, 99% of people fall for it, its also why killers employ it as a strategy. This can be so successful it becomes a movie. i.e. The Fugitive.

BBM cause of death ligature strangulation. ligature tied at the back while JBR was laying on her tummy, urine on carpet outside wine cellar and on front of long johns.

The speculated paintbrush assault also happened while she was alive and the paintbrushes were outside the wine cellar, before the end was snapped off and removed from the scene, after which she was wiped down and dressed in the underwear and long johns, before being strangled.

Tortoise,
Maybe, the urine on the carpet might be incidental, e.g. the result of osmosis. The use of artifacts originating in the basement only backup the assumption that the staging originated in the basement, and not in her bedroom.

Why are her pajama bottoms missing, i.e. origin her bedroom? Why is her size 6 underwear missing, i.e. origin her bedroom?

Stuff added in the basement does not mean she was killed there, but stuff missing that never ever made the basement, well is that not a different ballgame?

Cottonstar,
Because the wine-cellar, e.g. basement scenario is all staging. Thats its purpose, the R's want you to think it all happened in the basement.

This is why its called staging, 99% of people fall for it, its also why killers employ it as a strategy. This can be so successful it becomes a movie. i.e. The Fugitive.

Really? So, why do you think it is that they left her room virtually untouched?

The basement is the crime scene my friend.

The basement is the crime scene my friend.

Cottonstar
Yupee, siree, its a big clue that the parents were presented with a faite accompli, i.e. not much they could do with her bedroom, but the basement well thats another story ...

The basement represents staging, it the place where Patsy and JR inject themselves, JR really wants you to know how he arrived in the beasement prior to JonBenet's death, previously as a CEO, he could not care less!

JonBenet was molested and killed upstairs, thats why the R's want everyone to think it was an intruder, otherwsie guess who is in the frame for a sexual assault?

Tortoise,
Maybe, the urine on the carpet might be incidental, e.g. the result of osmosis. The use of artifacts originating in the basement only backup the assumption that the staging originated in the basement, and not in her bedroom.

Why are her pajama bottoms missing, i.e. origin her bedroom? Why is her size 6 underwear missing, i.e. origin her bedroom?

Stuff added in the basement does not mean she was killed there, but stuff missing that never ever made the basement, well is that not a different ballgame?

So is your version that someone went down and got the paintbrush, went back up to a bedroom and used it to assault JBR (still alive), then after she had died in her bed, they took her down to the basement with the paintbrush and broke the end off outside the wine cellar to attach the stick to the cord?

I believe she sustained the head injury in her bedroom and was killed by strangulation in the basement.

Consider that at 5:52am the Ramseys knew there was a body in the basement. Consider that every minute the body was concealed from view the evidence got more and more contaminated and their case became stronger and stronger, more and more defendable.

Consider that in order to achieve maximum delay they had to place signals in an area of the house furthest away from the basement and basement entry point.

Besides the Ransom Note itself, the Ransom Note on the spiral staircase directed attention to the far north-western quadrant of the house. The only part of the house further west from the staircase was the garage, and who would think of leaving a Ransom Note there where no one would find it. The only staircase down to the basement is on the East side of the house, close to the front door

The Writing Pad on the glass table near the wet bar directed attention to the far west side of the house.

The cup with sharpie pens was situated on the south west side of the house, essentially diagonally opposite to the staircase leading to the basement.

Ditto the metal grate and broken basement window.

Ditto the bowl of pineapple.

The flashlight, considered by many to be the murder weapon, was situated closest of all the incriminating items to the basement staircase.

Situated almost equidistant to the basement stairs as the torch, though on the outside of the house, was the baseball containing a fiber from the basement carpet. What were all these items collectively doing exactly? They were a blinding shimmering snow intended to preoccupy police in the kitchen area of the home. And if it had been an “inside job”, wasn’t the logical point of entry and exit(especially for someone with a key),the south patio door, the door Fernie had tried, the door closest to the spiral staircase?

SS1

So is your version that someone went down and got the paintbrush, went back up to a bedroom and used it to assault JBR (still alive), then after she had died in her bed, they took her down to the basement with the paintbrush and broke the end off outside the wine cellar to attach the stick to the cord?

I believe she sustained the head injury in her bedroom and was killed by strangulation in the basement.

Tortoise,
So is your version that someone went down and got the paintbrush, went back up to a bedroom and used it to assault JBR (still alive), then after she had died in her bed,
This shows how attached you are to your theory. i.e. its more than a theory. No the primary crime-scene is upstairs, e.g. BR or JonBenet's bedroom, the secondary crime-scene is downstairs. i.e. represents the staged aspect.

The stuff from the basement is all linked to the staging, the stuff from upstairs, e.g. missing pajama bottoms, missing size-6 underwear, etc links to the primary crime-scene.

Its also common sense if you consider how JonBenet might have been dressed by Patsy that night.

Why does any R have to go down to the basement to abuse JonBenet? Where does abuse normally take place, answers on a postcard to Ramsey Enterprises Colorado.

Tortoise,

This shows how attached you are to your theory. i.e. its more than a theory. No the primary crime-scene is upstairs, e.g. BR or JonBenet's bedroom, the secondary crime-scene is downstairs. i.e. represents the staged aspect.

The stuff from the basement is all linked to the staging, the stuff from upstairs, e.g. missing pajama bottoms, missing size-6 underwear, etc links to the primary crime-scene.

Its also common sense if you consider how JonBenet might have been dressed by Patsy that night.

Why does any R have to go down to the basement to abuse JonBenet? Where does abuse normally take place, answers on a postcard to Ramsey Enterprises Colorado.

Where did BR “always” play?

Where was the paint tote?

Where was the urine stain?

Tortoise,

I haven't said she wasn't abused/molested upstairs.

You can offer no proof that the strangulation was staging.

Cottonstar,
yup, sneaky question :
Answer: in his bedroom.

In the basement.

The basement represent the staged aspect of the crime-scene, few people deny this, JonBenet was not killed in the basement, there is no forensic evidence to demonstrate this!

The basement is where the parents staged a secondary crime-scene, nicee if you like PDI or JDI, otherwise its BDI all the way ...

I haven't said she wasn't abused/molested upstairs.

You can offer no proof that the strangulation was staging.

Tortoise,
Nah you misrepresent my theory. I never said the strangulation was staging did I ? Its the parents who staged her death as an asphyxiation via a paintbrush and ligature.

I can offer proof it was staging, but like others wedded to their theories, you need not accept it.

JonBenet was likely molested in her own bedroom by BR, his child brain probably thought he was doing well to hit on a popular pageant beuty?

Tortoise,
Nah you misrepresent my theory. I never said the strangulation was staging did I ? Its the parents who staged her death as an asphyxiation via a paintbrush and ligature.

I can offer proof it was staging, but like others wedded to their theories, you need not accept it.

JonBenet was likely molested in her own bedroom by BR, his child brain probably thought he was doing well to hit on a popular pageant beuty?

The coroner didn't agree the ligature was staging.

The coroner didn't agree the ligature was staging.

Tortoise,
Sure and the coroner never said the ligature killed JonBenet.

You must bite the bullet and accept a lot of fact related to the JonBenet case are simply supposition. JR plays on this today, he does interviews that play around with the evidence , why because the facts have not been laid down in court.

Tortoise,
Sure and the coroner never said the ligature killed JonBenet.

You must bite the bullet and accept a lot of fact related to the JonBenet case are simply supposition. JR plays on this today, he does interviews that play around with the evidence , why because the facts have not been laid down in court.

Final diagnosis 1. "ligature strangulation"

I invite you to re-look at the autopsy photos once again.

The strangulation was NOT staging.

The presentation of the strangulation was staging.

Tortoise,

Really? What about BR room? JB had spent Christmas Eve sleeping in BR room. Why is BR room otherwise tidy compared to the rest of the house?

I invite you to re-look at the autopsy photos once again.

The strangulation was NOT staging.

The presentation of the strangulation was staging.

Cottonstar,
Tell everyone how you know this to be an incontrovertable fact and we can all move on.

Really? What about BR room? JB had spent Christmas Eve sleeping in BR room. Why is BR room otherwise tidy compared to the rest of the house?

Cottonstar,
Sure maybe it all kicked off in BR's room, and BR staged it in JonBenet's bedroom, its actually part of my BDI theory, if you care to read it up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner
Back