The Adoption Papers

Swika

I have looked all over that website. Perhaps you did not understand my question?? I have found alot of cases concerning Bud aka Byrd Billings. As I said, I did not find the arrest record for the adoption fraud. Did you? If so, please provide a link to the arrest record, not to the website. I know it very well.

If not, can anyone suggest why there is no arrest record? Since the case took place in Escambia county, I would think it should be there.

Gene-

Maybe it's because the arrest happened so long ago and the on-line records only go back so far? Just a thought.

ETA: Here's Rick's blog about it http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6873

I thought the adoption arrest/problem was down in the Tampa area...........
may be wrong also

I thought the adoption arrest/problem was down in the Tampa area...........
may be wrong also

BillyBob:
I don't think so. Have a look at the video. The mug shots show "Escambia County" on them:

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/Authorities_Billings_Tried_To_Buy_Baby

daisy7 said:
Maybe it's because the arrest happened so long ago and the on-line records only go back so far? Just a thought

I do not think so. It happened in 1989. There are other records going back beyond that.

I am wondering if the Billings managed to get the arrest record removed somehow and if so, if they managed to get other issues removed?

Does everyone remember the crazy Youtube videos from the woman, Celeste, who had many many complaints about Children's Services and seemed to link her problems with the Billings' murders? I was curious to see if she's made any more videos and found this just now:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df_660TgKU8"]YouTube - Billings adopted stolen children?[/ame]

This video is titled, "Billings adopted stolen children?". It is very disturbing to me as many of this person's (whether it is Celeste or another relative) words sound almost identical to JRs concerning his daughter, Bella, on his Myspace page.

Now, I don't see any possible correlation between this woman and the Billings. I do greatly worry that she is going to be driven to a foolish act, however. She sounds far more than just unstable. She's not giving up or toning down her accusations. And please note that the statistics she quotes in her video are grossly incorrect and taken out of context. If anyone would like the correct data, I can provide links.

When you've watched the clip, notice some of the other related videos. No one paid much attention to JRs Myspace rants until AFTER he was charged with murder. I hope LE are paying attention to this woman.

Comments under Ricksblog someone asked him to look into the ADOPTION MAFIA..........
that's anew angle
My question is why would a man adopt John and buy Justin when he wasn't married and who would let him adopt all these kids when he had a record?
Later BB/MB adopted 3 children in 2000.............how? what agency? JMOO

I have the same question, Passionflower. Adopting 3 children in one year (unless they are siblings....does anyone know?), is not considered appropriate in adoption practice. Any social worker will tell you that this is what is called "crowding" and is almost never allowed, especially with children with special needs. I really think someone needs to be asking questions about the agency which approved all these adoptions, homestudies, and supervisions. It just does not add up.

If I remember correctly, there was a newly placed child in the home. In the event of the deaths of the adopting parents, the child would be removed. That is, unless the new guardian of the children, Melanie, could be approved by homestudy to adopt the child.

To go back to our "crazy Youtube girl", we need to remember that she's been warning us since day one that the Billings family can be linked to illegal adoption practices and the Mexican Mafia. I have no idea if any of her accusations can hold water, but she's not going away and she's saying the same things over and over. In no way am I supporting any of her statements, just reporting what she's saying. I find it very disturbing.

I have the same question, Passionflower. Adopting 3 children in one year (unless they are siblings....does anyone know?), is not considered appropriate in adoption practice. Any social worker will tell you that this is what is called "crowding" and is almost never allowed, especially with children with special needs. I really think someone needs to be asking questions about the agency which approved all these adoptions, homestudies, and supervisions. It just does not add up.

If I remember correctly, there was a newly placed child in the home. In the event of the deaths of the adopting parents, the child would be removed. That is, unless the new guardian of the children, Melanie, could be approved by homestudy to adopt the child.

To go back to our "crazy Youtube girl", we need to remember that she's been warning us since day one that the Billings family can be linked to illegal adoption practices and the Mexican Mafia. I have no idea if any of her accusations can hold water, but she's not going away and she's saying the same things over and over. In no way am I supporting any of her statements, just reporting what she's saying. I find it very disturbing.

As a woman who just met my brother for the first time last year at the age of 49,Due to the selfishness of a couple just like the Billings.My Mother was blackmailed into giving away her son.Anyone who buys or barters for a child is a LOW LIFE SCUM IMO.You not only cheat the child out of their true Identity,But you cheat the siblings as well.How They were able to ever LEGALLY adopt any children is very questionable to me.Justin was not a special needs child he should have been allowed to be adopted by the couple who had his other siblings.Who ever allowed that adoption as well as others should be checked out.Children are not property and should never be treated as such EVER.I would not be at all surprised if that "crazy utube lady " turns out to be right about the Billings.IMO Mr.Billings was as far from being a Saint as you can get.Isn't child trafficking the stealing of children,Just because 2100.00 was paid it was still stealing IMO:furious:

Swika

I have looked all over that website. Perhaps you did not understand my question?? I have found alot of cases concerning Bud aka Byrd Billings. As I said, I did not find the arrest record for the adoption fraud. Did you? If so, please provide a link to the arrest record, not to the website. I know it very well.

If not, can anyone suggest why there is no arrest record? Since the case took place in Escambia county, I would think it should be there.

There is no record, Just can find newspaper stories on it.I find that extremely odd.Either he had it expunged or the record was Lost on purpose.Also have been told he was in the federal pen but can not find that record as well.

1. As I remember BB had one of their adopted children die not that long ago? Who were this child's/ real realtives. Would they be angry at what happened?
2. I thought also that a child was scalded in the tub at home. Where/Who did this child come from? Same questions
3. Were the Billings experts on helping other couples in the country with quick very private adoptions? Other natural questions easily follow this thought.

I live in this area, I'm not a native but hear strange things that have gone on and have had one happen to me.

County Records that should be available are not always. This happens in not just family matters, but in all facets of public recorded records I know this for a fact. How?????

MOTIVE MOTIVE! what is the true Motive for this crime of "Passion" not greed.....

Yes this is a humdinger of a case. Mexican Mafia, barely legal car and lending practices, Strip Clubs, crazy anti societal/govt beliefs all alive and well in this case.

IMHO this case is far more insidious and it does involve what one or two of the perps were truly after and paid to do ..... adoption/legal papers ... not the money. This is a true crime of passion based on a stolen child.

I don't know what one means by an adoption Mafia. But if LE is not pursuing this angle then again IMHO they are on the wrong track for the true motive to this crime.

It's the only thing that makes any sense to me.

1. As I remember BB had one of their adopted children die not that long ago? Who were this child's/ real realtives. Would they be angry at what happened?
2. I thought also that a child was scalded in the tub at home. Where/Who did this child come from? Same questions
3. Were the Billings experts on helping other couples in the country with quick very private adoptions? Other natural questions easily follow this thought.

I live in this area, I'm not a native but hear strange things that have gone on and have had one happen to me.

County Records that should be available are not always. This happens in not just family matters, but in all facets of public recorded records I know this for a fact. How?????

MOTIVE MOTIVE! what is the true Motive for this crime of "Passion" not greed.....

Yes this is a humdinger of a case. Mexican Mafia, barely legal car and lending practices, Strip Clubs, crazy anti societal/govt beliefs all alive and well in this case.

IMHO this case is far more insidious and it does involve what one or two of the perps were truly after and paid to do ..... adoption/legal papers ... not the money. This is a true crime of passion based on a stolen child.

I don't know what one means by an adoption Mafia. But if LE is not pursuing this angle then again IMHO they are on the wrong track for the true motive to this crime.

It's the only thing that makes any sense to me.

Only thing that truly makes sense to me too.Believe me When I was younger I went looking for my brother My mom thought they kept the first name she gave him,Of course they lied about that as well as all the other things they told her.If I would have come in contact with the adopted parents when I was in my late teens early twenties I really believe I would have choked the life out of them because of how they destroyed my moms life, and stole my brother from me.I am a very sane normal person not violent at all but where these 2 were concerned I would have felt I was justified.Just saying:twocents:

So Mickeysmom, and you other longtime WS experts Lindanette, Daisy. Who just found out something that they have been seeking for years or what happened just recently with an adoption/achild that none of us knows about and drove this person or persons over the edge to go after the Billings.

This was only a robbery to con/enlist the other perps help IMHO

So Mickeysmom, and you other longtime WS experts Lindanette, Daisy. Who just found out something that they have been seeking for years or what happened just recently with an adoption/achild that none of us knows about and drove this person or persons over the edge to go after the Billings.

This was only a robbery to con/enlist the other perps help IMHO

I do not know if the others feel it is connected to a stolen child.IMO it is under the other motives.Having the same thing happen in my life( with my Brother stolen from my life)And it devastating my mom's life till the day she died.Yes I believe it will tie in to baby stealing.I do not have proof yet but it is what I firmly believe.Honestly not sure what anyone else thinks MO.And LPG JR saying he was doing it for humanity leads me to believe what I believe.Humanity does not need Baby Stealer s IMO.

There is no record, Just can find newspaper stories on it.I find that extremely odd.Either he had it expunged or the record was Lost on purpose.Also have been told he was in the federal pen but can not find that record as well.

mikeysmommom, there must be an actual hard copy of the arrest report somewhere because I grabbed screen captures of it from the Fox10 video. I thought it was kind of interesting that, according to the original news article, that Vickie was so broke (she's listed as unemployed) that she needed the $2,100 *loan* in exchange for her baby boy yet she was able to post a $3,250 bond to get out of jail back in '89. Escambia County Case Number "1989 CF 003170 A" does show the fraud charges for Vickie and does list *co-defendents* as Cindy, Byrd and a third person with initials *KB* (have no clue who that is)

What's even stranger, in my personal opinion, is that first, Byrd and Cindy weren't even married at the time of this so called *adoption in exchange for a loan* program somebody invented, but then they finally did get married two months later, only to divorce four years later in '93 BUT apparently somewhere during this time in that four years she must have still had the baby boy in Texas, and then somehow Byrd got custody of the baby and filed a $300 a month child support order in Florida in '94. So my curosity is, did the original birth certificate never change from '98 and still show Cindy and Byrd as the biological parents and thus there was no need for any *official* adoption of the baby boy, but perhaps, was just treated legally as a child born within the marriage, even though that wasn't the case?

Reference Fox10:

0432-VickieTaylorArrested.jpg
0434-VickieTaylorArrested.jpg

0429-VickieTaylorArrested.jpg
0427-ByrdBillingsArrested.jpg

0431-CindyReeveArrested.jpg
0430-VickieTaylorArrested.jpg

ACR

mikeysmommom, there must be an actual hard copy of the arrest report somewhere because I grabbed screen captures of it from the Fox10 video. I thought it was kind of interesting that, according to the original news article, that Vickie was so broke (she's listed as unemployed) that she needed the $2,100 *loan* in exchange for her baby boy yet she was able to post a $3,250 bond to get out of jail back in '89. Escambia County Case Number "1989 CF 003170 A" does show the fraud charges for Vickie and does list *co-defendents* as Cindy, Byrd and a third person with initials *KB* (have no clue who that is)

What's even stranger, in my personal opinion, is that first, Byrd and Cindy weren't even married at the time of this so called *adoption in exchange for a loan* program somebody invented, but then they finally did get married two months later, only to divorce four years later in '93 BUT apparently somewhere during this time in that four years she must have still had the baby boy in Texas, and then somehow Byrd got custody of the baby and filed a $300 a month child support order in Florida in '94. So my curosity is, did the original birth certificate never change from '98 and still show Cindy and Byrd as the biological parents and thus there was no need for any *official* adoption of the baby boy, but perhaps, was just treated legally as a child born within the marriage, even though that wasn't the case?

Reference Fox10:

ACR

In your mug shots the two women do resemble each other, I did not realize they were unmarried at the time this case just gets weirder..The name K.B. I also have been checking funny thing is if you put k then last name it comes up as a Fl notary back when this all took place,So maybe that is where that names come in?,but its a different first name then on record.I Think this and probably most of the adoptions were not attained with legal channels.You have a great site by the way ACR.

Unfortunately there are some "Christian" child caring agencies that have very lax rules. I know of one in particular in the Bradenton/Tampa area that I almost got involved with and saw how there was no checking out of the families at all. They are licensed under FACCA and not regulated by the State.

Reference Fox10:

ACR

Excellent sleuthing! But one thing I will add. The divorce agreement (I believe it was through modification) included paying for half of the costs of counseling FOR the adopted child, the actual amount to be determined after the bills come in. I don't know that the child ever received counseling, but I thought it was a strange addition to the divorce order. Go back and review the paperwork (I don't have the time to find the link) and let me know what you think.

How about I say, "could you please review the divorce orders and let me know what you think, ACandyRose?".........wow, I feel like a schmuck the way I worded that original post.

I just noticed that the Youtube lady is still at it. She's posted several new videos all which link the Billings murders to the Mexican Mafia and illegal adoption practices. The newest one is unique in that she responds to speculation that she is JRs wife. I wonder if she reads WS? She also uncovers her face in this video to show her identity and lists off people she would like the "ninjas" to visit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tapf7W-U1f8&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Billings Murder Ninja Nina revealed[/ame]

She also did a long and rambling interview on Talkshoe a couple of weeks ago. In that audio, she describes in detail how the Mexican Mafia is connected with illegal car dealerships and child trafficking. Here's the link to her audios:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=55228&cmd=tc

It is very unclear to me just why this woman is obsessed with the Billings murders. IMO, she is a very frightening woman. I have no doubt that she has suffered some great loss and perceived injustice. Her obsession, though, reminds me of JR's Myspace pages concerning his "lost" daughter. Does she worry anyone else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerman Chief
Back