The "Affair"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. Maybe I should amend this to say that what with all of the time she spent with her very large group of BFFs, I don't see how she had time for an affair.

IMO Nancy was not having an affair but can you blame her for confiding in her friends or possibly flirting with a guy? It's not like she was "feeling the love" at home.
Some of the things she told her friends were personal but with no one else to talk to since her marriage was "over", she was probably more open than most of us are with our friends.

I don't believe for a NY minute that Nancy had an affair. It's BS being thrown out by her cheating husband. He was trying to justify HIS indiscretion(s), or soften the blow of it, by saying she had done the same.

The first hint it's a lie should be - "It wasn't sexual."

What idiot would confess to a NON sexual affair?:waitasec:

The second hint it's a lie is - "No one knows his name."

How convenient.:rolleyes:

The final indication it's a lie, should be it was years ago.

Ok, no one knows his name that she didn't have sex with several years ago.:crazy:

NOPE,........doesn't equate to ANYTHING as far as I can see.

Brad needs to keep talking, though. LE loves it!

Giving them LOTS of places to look for evidence.:eek:

Yep, I guess since he hasn't done many media interviews, the affidavits are the next best thing.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

PS......Brad may have thought he's smarter than Scott Peterson and now Drew Peterson, giving LE so much ammunition to work with through the media. Yeah, he's real smart. He puts lies in affidavits that, I believe you've sworn are the truth. Yeah,.......he's a REAL genious! NOT:crazy:

Oh! Hi Brad! :p

IMO Nancy was not having an affair but can you blame her for confiding in her friends or possibly flirting with a guy? It's not like she was "feeling the love" at home.
Some of the things she told her friends were personal but with no one else to talk to since her marriage was "over", she was probably more open than most of us are with our friends.

I totally agree. At one time in my marriage, my husband cheated and it was so devastating it was all I could think about OR talk about to my friends - who no doubt were wishing I had other things to talk about. I'm glad that Nancy had so many kind, caring confidants that made her sad life at home more bearable.

Fran, I agree......the statement about NC having an affair is BS. In his affidavit he seemed to be highlighting so many negative things about his wife that he supposedly loved so much......why? I thought the point of the affidavit was to state facts that would indicate he was capable of caring for his children......not bad mouth his dead wife.

In my opinion......if he had nothing to do with NC's murder then he would have fought tooth and nail to keep from having those children taken away from him......I think deep down inside he realized there was a good chance he was going to end up being arrested and charged.......that's why he didn't put up much of a fuss about them going to Canada.

Another thing about him that makes me feel like he's guilty is the fact that he didn't attend any of the memorial services or his wife's funeral. If my spouse had been murdered and I had absolutely nothing to do with it.......I wouldn't care who thought I was a suspect or who I would make uncomfortable....there is no way in he!! I would stay away from my spouse's funeral.

Fran, I agree......the statement about NC having an affair is BS. In his affidavit he seemed to be highlighting so many negative things about his wife that he supposedly loved so much......why? I thought the point of the affidavit was to state facts that would indicate he was capable of caring for his children......not bad mouth his dead wife.

In my opinion......if he had nothing to do with NC's murder then he would have fought tooth and nail to keep from having those children taken away from him......I think deep down inside he realized there was a good chance he was going to end up being arrested and charged.......that's why he didn't put up much of a fuss about them going to Canada.

Another thing about him that makes me feel like he's guilty is the fact that he didn't attend any of the memorial services or his wife's funeral. If my spouse had been murdered and I had absolutely nothing to do with it.......I wouldn't care who thought I was a suspect or who I would make uncomfortable....there is no way in he!! I would stay away from my spouse's funeral.

mahmoo,

the fact, yes fact, that BC avoided taking the stand in the custody hearing, where he might be asked about killing his wife by opposing counsul, and settling the matter in judge's chambers indicates quite strongly to me he is not exactly innocent and definitely has some things to hide. JMO

Great reasoning!

See, I'm NOT the only one who THINKS Brad Cooper MAY be responsible for the MURDER of his dear wife, NANCY! ;)

JMHO
fran

Hi Brad! :p

I've been wondering, if Nancy couldn't seem to keep things between her and Brad secret, if she confided so much to her friends about so much, how are we to buy that she had this non-sexual affair but failed to mention it to a single girlfriend???

If she couldn't keep her life private, she surely would have told someone about this alleged "affair".

Doesn't make sense. I too don't believe it happened.

I've been wondering, if Nancy couldn't seem to keep things between her and Brad secret, if she confided so much to her friends about so much, how are we to buy that she had this non-sexual affair but failed to mention it to a single girlfriend???

If she couldn't keep her life private, she surely would have told someone about this alleged "affair".

Doesn't make sense. I too don't believe it happened.

We don't know that she didn't tell one of her girlfriends. Each side doesn't question the other for an affidavit.

We don't know that she didn't tell one of her girlfriends. Each side doesn't question the other for an affidavit.

Her "supposed" affair, which excuse me while I'm chuckling in the background, is BS. It sounds to me more like she saw "a guy" she thought was nice looking and felt guilty about it. From what we've heard about Nancy & her personality......she would have been bragging big time if she had a special suitor.

I thought she told everyone that she didn't do his laundry anymore so maybe he was going to wash the sheets that she
told people weren't in very good shape.

Well, yeah, but that little tidbit came from Brad.

We KNOW he likes to 'embellish.'

IMHO, that's what he was doing when he let out that little :liar:too much info. ;)

JMHO
fran

I thought she told everyone that she didn't do his laundry anymore so maybe he was going to wash the sheets that she
told people weren't in very good shape.

Maybe he was. Doesn't explain why he lied to LE about what time he went to the store.

Person only lies to LE for one reason. :eek:

Just sayin'
fran

Interesting...someone mentions Scott Peterson, then they mention Drew Peterson, but they forgot there's Michael Peterson (the Durham guy who is in prison for killing his wife). Peterson is getting to be a scary last name.

If I were any of those people, especially the woman who reported Nancy's disappearance, I'd be really scared, knowing that Brad is free to roam. I'd be darned scared until I knew one way or the other who "done" it. If someone is crazy/stupid enough to kill their wife, they wouldn't mind doing it to someone else.

Interesting...someone mentions Scott Peterson, then they mention Drew Peterson, but they forgot there's Michael Peterson (the Durham guy who is in prison for killing his wife). Peterson is getting to be a scary last name.

If I were any of those people, especially the woman who reported Nancy's disappearance, I'd be really scared, knowing that Brad is free to roam. I'd be darned scared until I knew one way or the other who "done" it. If someone is crazy/stupid enough to kill their wife, they wouldn't mind doing it to someone else.

Hey, I've mentioned Michael Peterson a couple of times in these threads :crazy:.

Maybe he was. Doesn't explain why he lied to LE about what time he went to the store.

Person only lies to LE for one reason. :eek:

Just sayin'
fran

IF he lied about the time he went to the store. We haven't received any confirmation from LE about what time he went to the store.

I do find the multiple trips at that time of the morning suspicious. I feel confident that there will be plenty of video surveillance (inside & outside of store) and cash register receipts to give LE what they need to confirm/refute his story.

Again, I'm not saying he did or didn't kill Nancy, I just want some concrete information.

IF he lied about the time he went to the store. We haven't received any confirmation from LE about what time he went to the store.

I do find the multiple trips at that time of the morning suspicious. I feel confident that there will be plenty of video surveillance (inside & outside of store) and cash register receipts to give LE what they need to confirm/refute his story.

Again, I'm not saying he did or didn't kill Nancy, I just want some concrete information.

From those surveillance tapes - the thing most interesting to me will be to see what vehicle he was driving. Yes, I am still hung up on the purse being left in a vehicle that is routinely parked outside overnight.

I have little doubt there will be receipts for the items purchased between 6 and 7 am. In fact I suspect the time stamps on them will most likely line up to be pretty close with the times presented in Brad's affidavit for the custody hearing. The phone call as well - no one remembers time like that - Brad took a good look at those things before he did the affidavit or during it. But then there is that pesky little phone interview he did with Fox, before he obviously had time to go through those receipts.

From those surveillance tapes - the thing most interesting to me will be to see what vehicle he was driving. Yes, I am still hung up on the purse being left in a vehicle that is routinely parked outside overnight.

I have little doubt there will be receipts for the items purchased between 6 and 7 am. In fact I suspect the time stamps on them will most likely line up to be pretty close with the times presented in Brad's affidavit for the custody hearing. The phone call as well - no one remembers time like that - Brad took a good look at those things before he did the affidavit or during it. But then there is that pesky little phone interview he did with Fox, before he obviously had time to go through those receipts.

I would think that the parking lot should have ample surveillance to show the car. It's a shopping center w/ a WalMart and also a credit union w/ an ATM. So, hopefully one camera would show the car (& if he had the same car each time).

I agree that he certainly must have pulled his receipts and looked at his cell phone call log to see what time those things happened.

Did he say b/w 6:30-7 for Nancy leaving for her jog on the Fox interview?

I would think that the parking lot should have ample surveillance to show the car. It's a shopping center w/ a WalMart and also a credit union w/ an ATM. So, hopefully one camera would show the car (& if he had the same car each time).

I agree that he certainly must have pulled his receipts and looked at his cell phone call log to see what time those things happened.

Did he say b/w 6:30-7 for Nancy leaving for her jog on the Fox interview?

Yes -time for Nancy leaving and a few other answers were interesting as well - or non answers depending how you look at it.

I don't believe for a NY minute that Nancy had an affair. It's BS being thrown out by her cheating husband. He was trying to justify HIS indiscretion(s), or soften the blow of it, by saying she had done the same.

The first hint it's a lie should be - "It wasn't sexual."

What idiot would confess to a NON sexual affair?:waitasec:

The second hint it's a lie is - "No one knows his name."

How convenient.:rolleyes:

The final indication it's a lie, should be it was years ago.

Ok, no one knows his name that she didn't have sex with several years ago.:crazy:

NOPE,........doesn't equate to ANYTHING as far as I can see.

Brad needs to keep talking, though. LE loves it!

Giving them LOTS of places to look for evidence.:eek:

Yep, I guess since he hasn't done many media interviews, the affidavits are the next best thing.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

PS......Brad may have thought he's smarter than Scott Peterson and now Drew Peterson, giving LE so much ammunition to work with through the media. Yeah, he's real smart. He puts lies in affidavits that, I believe you've sworn are the truth. Yeah,.......he's a REAL genious! NOT:crazy:

Oh! Hi Brad! :p

Exactly Fran!
It sounds to me as if she had a good male friend that she talked to frequently. If that's an affair well then a lot of us would be called "adulteress" :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73