The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
some people think ga doesn't know, but ca does. maybe saying 'one or both are in denial and the other has no clue' or something.

I think it is unlikely...they both say the same things like matched puppets, they live with each other and appear to be on the same "team" in everything I have seen. No way.
JMO

LOL....."the A team" wow i'm old.

I don't think the family is in denial or covered up a crime. I think they're just trying to prevent the death penalty or LWOP.

I think if they accept Caylee is dead they will also have to accept that KC murdered her and I do not believe they can do that. Atleast CA can't. I think GA and LA probably go along with whatever she says.

I think they've been in protect KC mode since (at least) the night of the 7/15.

I do not think they are in denial about Caylee. I think they are doing everything they can to create and promote doubt in the mind of the public to affect the potential jury pool.

I personally feel that CA feels guilty for confronting Casey about her being an unfit Mother to Caylee and also upon the advice of her therapist kicked Casey out of the house after finding out that she tried to steal from her grandfathers account. I think CA feels that if she hadn't gone that far then Casey would have never left in anger and maybe Caylee would still be alive. I think the guilt of CA feeling responsible for Caylee's death is unbearable and it is easier for her to deny the fact that her own daughter murdered her precious grandaughter. (I do not in any way think that Cindy is at fault for Casey's actions towards Caylee, I think that Cindy should have corrected Casey A LONG time ago... starting at childhood).

I think she has expressed this feeling of guilt to GA on numerous occassions and rather than having Cindy break down (mentally and physically), George just goes along and tries to give Cindy some hope. I think George is much more realistic to what really happened, you notice this difference of thinking when you listen to their interviews with LE. Cindy makes excuses and tries to justify Casey's actions and lies, while George is much more honest and forthcoming with the truth. He even told LE that he doubted Casey having a job for quite some time..

I think the Grand Jury saw the REAL George... I also think he was able to give an honest and truthful testimony because Cindy was not involved in the proceedings and was not privy to the testimony he gave.

This is just my opinion and I may be wrong. But I truly think there has got to be more to the denial story than has been told..

I think there was a brief period of denial, until they got the car home and made a family decision to cover her crime. Cindy included...as she washed critical evidence. They all knew what they were doing. I believe they tried cleaning the evidence from the car too. I still wonder if George already knew on the 24th when he and Casey had the gas can issues at the house. I think the body was in the trunk, and I have a hunch he saw it or smelled it.
JMO

Something that I find strange about all of this....

Both CA and GA behave as if KC is a minor. That the police have to keep them abreast of their investigation, when in reality the police need to keep KC abreast of what is going on until she lawyered up (in the beginning). In all these interviews and discussions CA acts like it is her child that has been kidnapped. It's all so weird. LE doesn't have to tell the A anything. LE doesn't have to put up with their bs.

Does anyone else see this or feel this? The treatment of KC is as if she is a child. The A act as if LE owes them explanations and updates when legally, LE has to tell the parents, which would be KC and the mystery father. Now, if Klees Dad showed up then LE would keep him up to speed.

I don't get this. KC is an adult. Why does she need to send messages to her parents? Does she need a note to get out of PE? I don't understand the dynamics of this family. GA and CA are NOT Klees parents but they sure act like it.

Oh, I'm not verbalizing this very well. Sorry.

Dazed and Confused,
BeagleMom

Covering up for sure.

Watch CA and GA's faces during their "cameos" on the talk shows. They know what happened. They are not in denial and they haven't been since "day one".

I believe CA is covering it up but not GA. I think he's probably not helping CA cover. Just the difference in discussions to LE, CA is hiding things but GA is attempting to tell the truth as best he knows it. WHY would CA send him to work as soon as the car got back to the house? She had planning to do with KC.

Something that I find strange about all of this....

Both CA and GA behave as if KC is a minor. That the police have to keep them abreast of their investigation, when in reality the police need to keep KC abreast of what is going on until she lawyered up (in the beginning). In all these interviews and discussions CA acts like it is her child that has been kidnapped. It's all so weird. LE doesn't have to tell the A anything. LE doesn't have to put up with their bs.

Does anyone else see this or feel this? The treatment of KC is as if she is a child. The A act as if LE owes them explanations and updates when legally, LE has to tell the parents, which would be KC and the mystery father. Now, if Klees Dad showed up then LE would keep him up to speed.

I don't get this. KC is an adult. Why does she need to send messages to her parents? Does she need a note to get out of PE? I don't understand the dynamics of this family. GA and CA are NOT Klees parents but they sure act like it.

Oh, I'm not verbalizing this very well. Sorry.

Dazed and Confused,
BeagleMom

I never really put too much thought into it but you are right. They don't have to tell them anything at this point. She is of legal age and can handle her own affairs. Cindy does act like she is 13 years old or something.

They may have been confused prior to picking up the car, but after that I wholeheartedly believe they knew what they were facing. The fact G & C admitted to cleaning the car and that Lee felt it was necessary to go and retrieve Caseys belongings says cover-up to me.

Cindy has been visible enough for us to see that she lied on the 911 calles, lied to the police during her interviews, lied to Casey on her jailhouse calls, lied at the bond hearing and continues to lie to the media. Why lie, unless you have something to hide.

I believe CA is covering it up but not GA. I think he's probably not helping CA cover. Just the difference in discussions to LE, CA is hiding things but GA is attempting to tell the truth as best he knows it. WHY would CA send him to work as soon as the car got back to the house? She had planning to do with KC.

He has said a million things on camera that are contradictory...just like CA. He was a bit honest in the very beginning, and that's it. He is aware of what he is doing, and he knows she is dead, so I guess he would be covering the crime up by what he says and to continue his "Search for Caylee" dog and pony show.

I never really put too much thought into it but you are right. They don't have to tell them anything at this point. She is of legal age and can handle her own affairs. Cindy does act like she is 13 years old or something.
Yes, it is weird. But I believe LE likes it this way...it has allowed them to better expose the contradictions going on for all to see. It is a much clearer picture with this family in the spotlight.

Oh, based on the unrelenting evidence, I unequivocally vote for covering up.
Look at my Avatar.

I think the A's know Caylee is gone and that Casey is responsible.

I think in their minds they are fighting to save what they have left.

They don't realize yet, they've really already lost Casey. Even if Casey were to be aquitted what Casey did will always be between them.

While the A's are united in "us against them" and getting ready for an upcoming trial, they can talk and think about that instead of what has happened.

I think in a way protecting Casey is a form of escape.

Covering up for sure.

Watch CA and GA's faces during their "cameos" on the talk shows. They know what happened. They are not in denial and they haven't been since "day one".

I wholeheartedly agree, agave. No denial. George is the only one who occasionally hints at remorse, in my book, but nope, no denial.
Salud!

If anyone did delete information from the computer as suggested above, the police will know because they likely had an expert go through the harddrive where it can be retrieved .

I don't understand why LE seems to be treating the A's with kid gloves.
Surely there must be more to this story. Are LE waiting for the other shoe to drop?

Yes, it is weird. But I believe LE likes it this way...it has allowed them to better expose the contradictions going on for all to see. It is a much clearer picture with this family in the spotlight.

Yes that does make sense too! They have it all on film and tape of what they each say, I'm sure that later that could be used against them.

this might blow the socks of some people and what they think
but here is my theory

initially, they grandparents were not involved with any of it.

but they were told the truth by KC and they actually helped get rid of the body

they didnt just cover up the crime, they were involved in the burial

and now they are left with just trying to save their daughter

YIKES

this is just my opinion :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online