The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is the bro in law, if it is a family member

Ok... Family member... Hummmm :rolleyes:

- Son
- Brother in law (but I didn't think sis had much to do with Drew?)

Ok... Family member... Hummmm :rolleyes:

- Son
- Brother in law (but I didn't think sis had much to do with Drew?)

OK, 'family member.'
FBI is now involved.
Steve the son and his wife are out of the country.

hmmmmmmmmmm.................

I'm thinkin' it's Steve!
He now realizes what it was and is beside himself! :(

JMHO
fran

I am wondering if the barrel guy wasn't given some type of excuse for the barrel. I am just wondering what that excuse could be?
What kind of excuse for moving a barrel out of a bedroom?

Stacy left and I am getting rid of her stuff?
It should have been apparent that the contents weren't random items that moved around

What other excuse could be given?

One of the older sons is a good possibility. What excuse did one son give for not talking to media? He was scared of his dad. Afraid dad might implicate him?

One of the older sons is a good possibility. What excuse did one son give for not talking to media? He was scared of his dad. Afraid dad might implicate him?

One son hasn't had anything to do with the father since Kathleen died because he didn't agree with the findings. At least that's what I read.

I believe the other son kept out of the picture because he is a policeman in another town and he didn't want it to jeopradize his job. Plus, his wife works for the FBI.

I could be wrong, LOL, but I probably read it on the gretawire.

fran

Did DP possibly been talking to this brother-in-law and saying man "Stacy is such a bit** sometimes and of course any other man would also most likely say "yea...mine can be too".

And the brother-in-law has been set up for Stage 2 or 3 of Stacy's disappearance?? Hey Bro, I need some help in moving some stuff as Stacy has ditched me today.......... ????????????

Well, stranger things have happened on this site!

LOL, now they have me thinking about the son's comment though. He knew Dad was being accused. Yet he doesn't just say no comment, he tells media "I'm afraid of my Dad?" That was such an odd comment.

I'm still bettin' on it being, POSSIBLY, the son who's a policeman.

fran

fran:

You are right about the two brothers from what we know.

Steve ((Oak Brook Police Officer)

Eric (Supposedly broke off relations with DP)

I'm going to close this thread and start a new one. I will link this thread to the new one I'm opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley