The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, heck...........

what channel is Greta on in the East Coast?? Is it a 8:00 P.M. showing??

myster:

So it must have been after the gj interview with the kids that it became a "homicide" investigation for Stacy then?

Which was happening during the same week as Kathleen's exhumation if I recall correctly.

right.
Even if LE got word that Kathleen's death was a homicide, they wouldn't have said Drew P was a suspect in Stacy's disappearance. Because even though it would point toward the fact that he could be- it wasn't proof. They won't say suspect unless they have some pretty good proof.

i just asked this question on the "key players" thread....i have no idea...is it the person listed as "children" of DP's mother, named Paul??

One other that we haven't considered is stepfather.
We have heard from Drew P's mother, but there has not been any father or stepfather in the picture. How old is his mother?

I had thougth I had seen that DP's mother was 67........

But don't quote me until I find the link for that!!!!!

Gonna log off and watch Greta now. Thanks Close for the info!!

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/peterson.disappearance.barrel.2.597160.html

another person might be involved????...Michael Robinson

Meanwhile sources say police want Michael Robinson, a longtime friend of Drew Peterson's, to take a polygraph.

When asked why he would not take the polygraph, Robinson said, "I can tell you that when they start invading my personal life then I'm not going to take the polygraph."

family member thru marriage, tried to commit suicide 3 days later

I had thougth I had seen that DP's mother was 67........

But don't quote me until I find the link for that!!!!!

Gonna log off and watch Greta now. Thanks Close for the info!!
DP is 53. She would have been 14, which is possible. Also, they are mentioning Mike on the family forum

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/peterson.disappearance.barrel.2.597160.html

another person might be involved????...Michael Robinson

Meanwhile sources say police want Michael Robinson, a longtime friend of Drew Peterson's, to take a polygraph.

When asked why he would not take the polygraph, Robinson said, "I can tell you that when they start invading my personal life then I'm not going to take the polygraph."

From the link

Delta:

Your statement here "Drew must love kids or he wouldn't have had so many"..

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry. I sure as he** he don't love them as much as much as he supposedly loved his wifes.

However, you are thinking that Stacy left the house and DP went after her. I think the "barrel" was in the garage and there was a "blue tub" in the bedroom.

I am sitting here in my computer room, and I see one blue "tub" full of dirty clothes.

I think a lot of us got confused on this wording of "barrel" vs. "tub"

I think Drew loves his kids almost as much as himself. He is a narcistic.. and would love anything he produced more then any wife. He comes first, kids that are his products..meaning little me's, come second, relations.. brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, parents come next, then wives, then step children..below that is nowhere land..the rest of the world.
And if you are someone in between Drew and the kids..you are in big trouble..you better tow the line or Drew is going to put you where he thinks you belong.

what is the step brothers' name?? Does anyone know??

I think the step-brother of DP is Thomas C. Morphey, age 40 or 44, depending on which directory you check. There's also a John C. Morphey, age 41 listed as a possible relative, and Patricia A. Morphey. Patricia could be a sister of Thomas and John, or the wife of one of them.

Thomas C. Morphey is listed as living in Bolingbrook, and John C. is listed as living in West Chicago and Downers Grove.

MORPHEY, THOMAS C (Age 40)
spacer.gif
AvailableDARIEN, ILPossible Relatives:
spacer.gif

MORPHEY, P*TR*C*A A
spacer.gif

MORPHEY, TOM C (Age 44)
spacer.gif

MORPHEY, ALB*RT J (Age 77)
spacer.gif

MORPHEY, JOHN C (Age 41

Looks like there are 2 stepbrothers. Coincidentally, Randy Mucha is from Darien IL, too.

I think the step-brother of DP is Thomas C. Morphey, age 40 or 44, depending on which directory you check. There's also a John C. Morphey, age 41 listed as a possible relative, and Patricia A. Morphey. Patricia could be a sister of Thomas and John, or the wife of one of them.

Thomas C. Morphey is listed as living in Bolingbrook, and John C. is listed as living in West Chicago and Downers Grove.
Hmmm...we found the same people but different cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor