The Breckenridge Sex Ring

I find this very interesting because the Illuminati, sexual abuse, even a place in Colorado that was owned by someone very wealthy have now been brought up in Jon Benet's case, the River/Smiley face killings, and now Brooke. I believe there is something to this connection..maybe not this case..but how coincidental her uncle would pick the name and place that has been associated with this type of programming and abuse before. Where there's smoke there is fire..I think it would be extremely hard to prove this aspect though due to the influential people involved in the Illuminati.

I just knew it was only a matter of time.......:doh:

I find this very interesting because the Illuminati, sexual abuse, even a place in Colorado that was owned by someone very wealthy have now been brought up in Jon Benet's case, the River/Smiley face killings, and now Brooke. I believe there is something to this connection..maybe not this case..but how coincidental her uncle would pick the name and place that has been associated with this type of programming and abuse before. Where there's smoke there is fire..I think it would be extremely hard to prove this aspect though due to the influential people involved in the Illuminati.

And thats what I am saying! I don't think it will ever be able to be proven, however it is very interesting that the uncle chose the name, and the premise. I guess I wasn't getting my point across as well as I thought I was.

Thank you~

Well, he had a computer and internet access. Perhaps he read about it on various websites (like we have!) and decided it was the perfect way to get impressionable little kids to do what he desired??

Well, he had a computer and internet access. Perhaps he read about it on various websites (like we have!) and decided it was the perfect way to get impressionable little kids to do what he desired??

That could be very true. Criminals will do ANYTHINg to get what they want.

This is what I think, too.

Originally posted by DS

The affidavit prepared by FBI Special Agent Daniel Rachek suggests that the sex program known as "Breckenridge," was the creation solely of Jacques', a convicted sex offender.

I definitely believe this is the case here, Christine.
Respectfully,
Maria

HISTORY
Project Monarch is a US Defense Department code name assigned to a subsection of the Central Intelligence Agency's Operation Artichoke later become Project MK Ultra. Whereas Project Monarch was officially dedicated sometime in the early 1960's by the US Army. Project Monarch is a genealogical approach to define transgenerational (via genetic psychology) behavioral modification through trauma based psychological mind control.
The original documentation which spawned this project was derived from collected intensive research previously performed by top SS German Nazi scientists (1927-1941) as the result of their interest in the multigenerational affects of occult psychology as applied in the nuclear family of known pedophiles. The identified leader of this research was an SS officer by the name of Himmler.
This German government Top Secret ("BLACK ARTS") research was originally considered to be a significant "bonus" by-product of the US Department of Defense's Project 63 A.K.A., Project National Interest. Project 63 was dictated to the secret importation of a group of German Nazi and Italian fascists scientists. This was accomplished in 1959 so as to reunite these scientists with their captured comrades from WW II. These scientists areas of expertise were primarily physics (rocket R& D), psychiatry (mind control/Psychological Warfare), and micro biology/ pharmacology. Although Project Monarch information has to date not been declassified as was it's research umbrella from D.o.D. mind control studies known as project MK Ultra. It never-the-less has become a household word among a multitude of Intelligence Community operatives.

PROJECT MONARCH PROGRAMMING DEFINITIONS
1. ALPHA - This is considered "regular programming." This is actually what would be considered a "base Personality" control. The original purpose of Alpha was to program (train/condition the mind through torture) of the espionage agent to perform certain difficult tasks. This program also locks in photographic memory, improves physical strength up to 5 times, and visual acuity is radically improved to 40 times normal limits, along with a host of other super-human traits. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victim's personality, which in essence causes a left brain right brain division allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulations and you've got . a person who can now utilize both sides of his/her brain for any simple task. 2. BETA -This is a combination of Alpha ; "logic" programming and Beta primordial (primitive mind) sex programming. This programming eliminates learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instincts devoid of inhibitions. This training Program (usually for women) is for developing the "ultimate prostitute"...a sex machine. This is the most used (by the abusers knowledgeable of the Project Monarch) program. Children of knowledgeable persons are being preconditioned through incest and "sold" into the conspiracy for additional Beta conditioning to eventually satisfy the bizarre perversions of politicians, bankers, drug lords, or anyone deemed valuable to the conspiracy.

http://heart7.net/survivors-more-monarch-programming.htm

Same program ... same story .... same associations related to the missing Iowa Paper Boys .... from many years ago. Check out the storyline of the "Franklin Savings & Loan Coverup".

Very strange indeed.

Peace

We don't know yet for sure WHEN this "Breckenridge" story was first brought up.

Does anyone else find it just a little odd that a SO would need to leave a rather sophisticated note like this under a 9 year old's pillow?

This seems more the type of tactics you would use with an older victim to control her.

I can't help but wonder when the Breckenridge weapon was really hatched.

All we have so far is AR's word. Any other confirmation about anyone discussing this PRIOR to May when they started hatching the plan to abduct Brooke?

You raise a valid point. However, I would assume that LE can check that out on the computers to see how far back some of it goes.

You raise a valid point. However, I would assume that LE can check that out on the computers to see how far back some of it goes.

Computer records & any hand written records that might mention this. NOT just the word of a psychologically damaged teenager.

IF he was serious about using this as a 'weapon' to control AR, it's highly likely that he even printed out a "contract" that she signed. It seems like the type of trophy a sex freak would like to hold onto.

(Remember the case of the Girl In the Box, I think it was called.... Colleen someone, was her name)

Yes, here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Hooker

It's already been disclosed on this board that AR = <REDACTED>... so a little googling shows that AR has led a seemingly normal life in the community.

At age 12, she ran in a 5k Foot Race.

She made Honor roll one year in school.

She designed jewelry in one of her classes.

But I can't stop wondering whether MJ really told her the Breckenridge story starting when she was 9 years old OR whether that was possibly something they might have cooked up during their long planning to kidnap Brooke.....

In any event, I came across lyrics by some person named "Ivan." It seems this is from the 'punk' genre. (I know NOTHING about this genre so I'm pretty much in the dark here)

The lyrics & coincidences are really creepy...

http://m.kovideo.net/l/i/Ivan/Le-Dernier-Cri-Pt-1.html

Le Dernier Cri Pt 1 lyrics
by Ivan

Farce has taught
the rats to crawl
ignoring the scarecrow
creeping down rabbit holes

is that shadow a rider
inebriated in moonlight
hidden under a hundred ads for hips and *advertiser censored*
that she cannot separate

mandys got her finger down her throat
she cant see lines, lies or escape routes
all the lights are punched out
and its rightside up
its the wrong side
left side wrong its the right side
upside down is the top side
the good side dies on all sides
but he saved me

now breath
through brush, see the clearing...
creep and stare at this bathroom floor that ive died on
at the tiles cold and bare
its amazing the depth of the chalk lines
how they run parallel to my viens
and they look, how they look
on cover girls
flipping through pages theyre cursing the rider
theyre swearing disaster and mourning a martyr
**** what you knew of me beautiful razor
flip pages faster now play the tape backwards
to when i felt them creeping and i felt them staring
and i felt them poking and i felt them laughing

over and over again

and the rider said wont you take me, take this hand. i need you.

Just play the tape backwards (flashback)
(do you remember 1999
it was summer then,) the two of us sat on a ferris wheeel
and as it rose, something new
take this hand my hand im sorry dont you know i lose my head,
when i see those eyes your eyes your skin so soft i mean it must be. can i kiss you, no dont answer, i mean, if you want. but no im sorry, you mustnt listen, i promise someday ill be funny, charming, devonair

but only tenths of windows show, weakness and obsession grow
for time when i was on my own
round and round the ferris wheel, hold my hands ill hold it in
and we can make a whole new will to life
(flashback ends)

now strut, yeah shes got it, yeah thats right
ive got a secret and im not telling ive got a secret and
its.... all....mine
shes known witches and and shes seen horror
shes not scared to die

but the girl with the long brown hair
with eyes so blue and skin so fair
OH GOD can it be
my babys staring up at me
OH GOD its my mandy
my baby made the grade
of a harlot with the smell of bile
a harlot, all she can be
a harlot, and the witch

All
she
can be is
110 to 95

---

Le Dernier Cri Pt 2 lyrics
by Ivan

...but by this time you see
mandy;s made her choice, and she was engulfed in it
and the clock did strike
and the walls did shift
as the neighbors gave away their cannon balls (fire on a friendly ship,
murder on a subway car)
and these things dont happen
not here not now
and these things dont happen
my babys still a virgin

though her teeth are brown and busted
but shes gotten used to it. shes used to it.
shes down, crouched to the floor, she hates thinking that, shes lost
control. but the ground she walks, is paved in it. and there;s no way to stop it now
just think?
..did you always see in the little bit?
..always squeeze just a little bit?
..see the stars and their little waists?
..think in sizes and measurments?
but shes been losing a little bit
and hes been losing a little bit
i think i could manage that
i know id stay in control of it
but i saw the rider in black and white
oh my justice has made me right.
I am the rider.
ive got a secret and im not telling ive got a secret and no one knows but me

(cold raining day in a New Hampshire Suburb Village. a mother, buries her only child)
oh misery, let me come where she does go,
see what she may see.
...oh and its mandy i know,
theres a pain in your smile
and a guilt in your step
as you run another mile
to get as far as you can
from the pain and the guilt
baby come home

the rider: no
her mother: yes
the rider: no

(flashback to Mandy Breckenridge in front of mirror in bedroom)
make make make me like that
(its the ghost in the brain
and the shadow behind me)

no please make me like that
with the long slender legs
and the way you see my hips
when i lift up my shirt.
yes please give me that body i see
wehn i read magazines
cause im not enough anymore.

(Note: MJ works in NH)

anorexia, right?

Yes. The "song" lyrics were about a girl with anorexia. I have seen these lyrics posted in part, not the total, on pro-ANA websites. ( Websites promoting anorexia). I was an anorexic teenager and I work to get the pro-ANA sites shut down. Girls and women on them are dying every day, through the complications of self-starvation.

It gave me chills to see the same words here, and with probably a different meaning given to them. It's definitely about anorexia, though.

Look, I am not going to argue about whether this does or does not exist. All I am going to say, is they DON'T OPENLY publish this info about programming sites, nor do they openly post info about their organzation.

If they did that then the FBI would be onto them in a heartbeat..... This organization has operated in secret for hundreds of years. How do I know this??? I am a survivor! I have survived all the crap that they put me through, You don't want to believe it then so be it!

And since when do we need links??? If you can't take my word for it, and need links, then thats on you. I have survived this crap, and can't proove it other then the scars on my body. And the memories in my mind. People don't want to acknowledge that this exist, and would much rather shove it under the table, or diagnos someone as crazy then beleive it! Don't be so skeptical, its people like you that make it next to impossible, to get something done about this organzation! Because you don't want to believe, that humanity can be that bad, and that this can happen in our own backyards!

Ladybass:
I am so sorry for what you have endured. I do not know what things you speak of that you have gone through, but they have obviously hurt you to the very depths of your very soul, and I wanted to say to you that I can feel your pain and have SO much compassion for you. To live through such a thing and to survive makes you the HEROINE of your own story and no matter what, you should not maintain silence, but should be the light that shines to reveal the shady goings on that you have been subjected unto. I DO believe wholeheartedly that a large portion of humanity IS bad and I know that evil lives right next door to us all. Just look at the people who are murdering their own children daily for confirmation of this fact. Be the light and shine...I wish you peace and forgetfulness and comfort when you cannot forget. :blowkiss:
Christine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myra_Breckinridge_(film)

"....In this scene, Myra blackmails a male student into letting her tie him up to the examination table. She then rapes him with a ********. Afterwards, she even makes him thank her for the trouble she has taken. This constituted the first time a non statutory female on male rape was filmed in a mainstream American film."

Found this searching Breckinridge, could MJ even know who Gore Vidal is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myra_Breckinridge_(film)

"....In this scene, Myra blackmails a male student into letting her tie him up to the examination table. She then rapes him with a ********. Afterwards, she even makes him thank her for the trouble she has taken. This constituted the first time a non statutory female on male rape was filmed in a mainstream American film."

Found this searching Breckinridge, could MJ even know who Gore Vidal is?

Doubtful, since Gore is notoriously gay and somehow I doubt that fits Jacques' self-image.

Doubtful, since Gore is notoriously gay and somehow I doubt that fits Jacques' self-image.

He is actually bi-sexual, once engaged to Joanne Woodward!

from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gore_Vidal
"Vidal has had affairs with both men and women. He was once in a relationship with bisexual novelist Anaïs Nin, as documented in her memoir The Diary of Anaïs Nin; however, Vidal himself dismissed the idea of a romantic connection with her in his own autobiography Palimpsest. Vidal has also discussed having dalliances with people such as actress Diana Lynn, and has alluded to the possibility that he may have an illegitimate daughter.[17] He was briefly engaged to Joanne Woodward, before she married Paul Newman; after eloping, the couple shared a house with Vidal in Los Angeles for a short time. In 1950, he met his long-term partner Howard Austen."

The scenario was a little too close for comfort....also, it turns out that Myra is actually Myron who had a sex change, so it is really a transexual "he/she" raping a "he".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back