The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that, IMO, Ron did something to Haleigh shortly after she got off the bus. But I still have a problem believing that Ron is the one that picked her up at the bus stop. I think this is what they (the one's telling that story) want us to believe. Wasn't there other witnesses saying that Haleigh got into a van with Misty or Chelsea at the bus stop? And didn't those witnesses say the van went in the opposite direction from the trailer? JMO

Could Ron have arrived at the bus stop after Misty had already left with Haleigh and he, totally pizzed off that Misty had Haleigh, took off after them in a total rage?

I know that there were some local top notch posters on this thread in the beginning and I was just sitting here thinking that if sure would be nice to know if there were any surveilance cameras along the route that GM Sykes and Aunt Elise took that evening on their way to "check on the kids" and to deliver clothes to Ron's MH. I haven't seen this addressed before but I think a lot of questions could be answered if any video was available. 1. Did she actually go over to the MH that evening? 2. If She did go over that evening, who was in the vehicle with her? 3. Was Jr. with her? (Just an example of questions).

Could Ron have arrived at the bus stop after Misty had already left with Haleigh and he, totally pizzed off that Misty had Haleigh, took off after them in a total rage?

Anything is possible. I had always believed that HaLeigh had found some of either Ron or Misty's drugs that looked like valentine candy but now I'm thinking that was too easy and it happened elsewhere before Ron went to work.

How many stories were out there about where Ron was while HaLeigh was in school or did he think that was nobody's business?

I'm not following. Why does it exonerate Misty if Ronald knew or thought she wasn't at the trailer? Of course if she had an airtight alibi and Haleigh was observed somewhere Misty was not... but apparently it's not the case. If Misty wasn't there the whole story about the evening goes down the drain and who knows where Haleigh was. She could have been killed by Misty wherever, or maybe they used to be at the trailer earlier but she had to leave to find a place to dispose of the body.
True, and after I wrote it, I actually thought I should have written maybe exonerate. But, if she was gone killing Haleigh or disposing of her, you have to wonder why Ron and his family defended her being at the trailer, so fiercely. So, IMO, it seems that there was something in it for Ron. and him knowing the kids were home alone, would be something he wouldn't want out. IMO, Ron never acted like he was suspicious of Misty, (I never believed he was keeping his enemy close), and the only way he could have known she wasn't guilty, is #1, he knew what happened, or #2, he knew where she was and what she was doing. Also, if Misty was gone, Tommy's early claim of going by the trailer, points right back at him, IMO. He put himself in a potential situation, of being alone with the kids. If he was lying, to get out of jail, he could clear it up with a LDT. I went back and listened to some of the jail tapes I had missed, and they were very telling, IMO. LC was playing extreme hard ball and refused to budge. Tommy was reduced to devastation, but the best he could come up with was the JO story. IMO, there's no way he would have put himself through this for Misty and especially not Ron. IMO, Tommy has some explaining to do. Also, I think somebody had a heart to heart with LC and that coupled with the failed LDT, convinced her she had no choice but to walk away. Tommy told LC that she and them as a couple, was all he thought about, and I believed him. So, why not rat out the sister who doesn't really care for him and who time and time again, has ratted HIM out? I have no doubts that both Tommy and Misty know exactly what happened, that night. IMO, it comes rigt back to them. After the fact, is when the waters got muddied with everyone looking out for their own hides. JMO.

JMO, I don't think so, LE would not have lied about it. JMO

I know that there were some local top notch posters on this thread in the beginning and I was just sitting here thinking that if sure would be nice to know if there were any surveilance cameras along the route that GM Sykes and Aunt Elise took that evening on their way to "check on the kids" and to deliver clothes to Ron's MH. I haven't seen this addressed before but I think a lot of questions could be answered if any video was available. 1. Did she actually go over to the MH that evening? 2. If She did go over that evening, who was in the vehicle with her? 3. Was Jr. with her? (Just an example of questions).

IMO, yes she did go, yes she did have Aunt Elise with her, and yes, there is proof of that and proof of when Ron got home, all by surveillance cameras.

JMO this is why LE is so certain of the timeline, solid proof, and also proof of the missing portions of Misty. JMO

True, and after I wrote it, I actually thought I should have written maybe exonerate. But, if she was gone killing Haleigh or disposing of her, you have to wonder why Ron and his family defended her being at the trailer, so fiercely. So, IMO, it seems that there was something in it for Ron. and him knowing the kids were home alone, would be something he wouldn't want out. IMO, Ron never acted like he was suspicious of Misty, (I never believed he was keeping his enemy close), and the only way he could have known she wasn't guilty, is #1, he knew what happened, or #2, he knew where she was and what she was doing. Also, if Misty was gone, Tommy's early claim of going by the trailer, points right back at him, IMO. He put himself in a potential situation, of being alone with the kids. If he was lying, to get out of jail, he could clear it up with a LDT. I went back and listened to some of the jail tapes I had missed, and they were very telling, IMO. LC was playing extreme hard ball and refused to budge. Tommy was reduced to devastation, but the best he could come up with was the JO story. IMO, there's no way he would have put himself through this for Misty and especially not Ron. IMO, Tommy has some explaining to do. Also, I think somebody had a heart to heart with LC and that coupled with the failed LDT, convinced her she had no choice but to walk away. Tommy told LC that she and them as a couple, was all he thought about, and I believed him. So, why not rat out the sister who doesn't really care for him and who time and time again, has ratted HIM out? I have no doubts that both Tommy and Misty know exactly what happened, that night. IMO, it comes rigt back to them. After the fact, is when the waters got muddied with everyone looking out for their own hides. JMO.

bbm, IMO he believed her, her loved her, and couldn't or wouldn't believe she would have harmed HaLeigh or allowed HaLeigh to be harmed without calling for help, and also telling him. I don't think it's odd to believe, or want to believe, your loved ones would not harm your precious baby. And if an accident happened, would tell you. JMO

IIRC.. A local poster that used to post here on WS claimed Ron C did arrive after Misty or whoever left with Haleigh and did go looking for the van..JMHO

Misty registers "unsure" on the LVA when asked if Ron is involved. This tells me there was confusion on her part who had Haleigh and did what. I still say this could have been premeditated to some extent. jmo

bbm, he believed her, her loved her, and couldn't or wouldn't believe she would have harmed HaLeigh or allowed HaLeigh to be harmed without calling for help, and also telling him. I don't think it's odd to believe, or want to believe, your loved ones would not harm your precious baby. And if an accident happened, would tell you. JMO
I agree that Ron loved her, but they had only been together, something like 4 months. If he was completetly innocent and in the dark, it's MOO, that that love would have turned to disgust...if something pointed in her direction. Ron's not dumb, and neither is his mother or grandmother, and they were positive Misty wasn't involved. AS even took her into her home. They didn't have a problem pointing fingers at other family members, and I don't think they loved Misty so much, that they refused to consider the possibility. I think it's possible that they knew why she couldn't have been responsible, and that's the reason they were ok with her helping raise Jr. JMO.

IMO, yes she did go, yes she did have Aunt Elise with her, and yes, there is proof of that and proof of when Ron got home, all by surveillance cameras.

JMO this is why LE is so certain of the timeline, solid proof, and also proof of the missing portions of Misty. JMO

Where is the proof that Sykes went over to the MH? Please don't tell me that the "proof" is because she said so and Teresa said so and Misty recited this in her LVA (you know, the machine that some don't believe works).

Ronald is seen on a convenience store video just prior to his appearance for the 911 call..............is that the proof you are referring to? I've not seen LE
"so certain" of the timeline.

IIRC.. A local poster that used to post here on WS claimed Ron C did arrive after Misty or whoever left with Haleigh and did go looking for the van..JMHO

Yep, I was pretty sure that I read that. This could also explain why some claim that Ronald was "at" the bus stop. Maybe he was at the busstop, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he was the one who picked up Haleigh.

BBM: I know about Ron on the convenience store buying beer and nuts, but where is information that GM Sykes and Aunt Elise are on surveillance video?

Ron C believed Misty, loved her, and couldn't or wouldn't believe she would have harmed HaLeigh or allowed HaLeigh to be harmed without calling for help?

IMO Now thats what I refer to as being a CROCK...That may be the Cummings/Neves/Sykes tale, but I'm not buying it..
Too too many interviews and videos from Ron C, his mother and his grandmother serve to prove they were ALL setting up Misty and the Croslins from the beginning....Ron C doesn't have a clue as to what love is.. IF he did he would have told the truth as to what his involvement is in regards to his daughter's death...JMHO

Now it's your OPINION that there is proof that GMS and Aunt Elise were there. :banghead: That means nothing unless it comes from LE.

And LE has said they didn't know what happened to HaLeigh or when.

I agree that Ron loved her, but they had only been together, something like 4 months. If he was completetly innocent and in the dark, it's MOO, that that love would have turned to disgust...if something pointed in her direction. Ron's not dumb, and neither is his mother or grandmother, and they were positive Misty wasn't involved. AS even took her into her home. They didn't have a problem pointing fingers at other family members, and I don't think they loved Misty so much, that they refused to consider the possibility. I think it's possible that they knew why she couldn't have been responsible, and that's the reason they were ok with her helping raise Jr. JMO.

JMO they did believe her, because they prayed they could. I didn't say AS or TN loved her. JMO

bbm pointed fingers at who? Do you mean when they were told Joe was a pedophile and had messed with Misty and a little cousin? Right or wrong, if I was told that, I would freak too. JMO

Where is the proof that Sykes went over to the MH? Please don't tell me that the "proof" is because she said so and Teresa said so and Misty recited this in her LVA (you know, the machine that some don't believe works).

Ronald is seen on a convenience store video just prior to his appearance for the 911 call..............is that the proof you are referring to? I've not seen LE
"so certain" of the timeline.

ITA. Opinions are not proof.

Yep, I was pretty sure that I read that. This could also explain why some claim that Ronald was "at" the bus stop. Maybe he was at the busstop, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he was the one who picked up Haleigh.

It doesn't take much to punch holes in Ron's busstop story.

IMO.. Even IF she did go there that night and Aunt Elise was with her, doesn't mean they saw Haleigh alive and well that night..JMHO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish