The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s

Gerard says he became concerned at 6.40am ... there was no way Allison would be able to get ready for conference in 20mins. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s

Gerard sent another text. He says he'd tried using a phone app to find Allison #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Gerard #badenclay says he asked middle child to help him put bandaid on his face. @9NewsBrisbane

If you all wouldn't mind posting the tweets individually please?? The long combined tweet posts make it a little difficult for some to read.

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 52s

Jury in #badenclay trial is hearing 27min conversation w Gerard Baden-Clay & police search coordinator, day after he reported wife missing

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Gerard describing the routes his wife normally walked. 'She's not a runner.' #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 2m

Recording of #badenclay running thru details of morning Allison disappeared with another officer now being played to court. @7NewsBrisbane

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 2m

Audio recording was made the day after Allison's disappearance at Brookfield showgrounds. Runs 26 mins @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m

Gerard explains to the officer Allison's normal walking routes. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1jfL2ND

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 28s

Gerard says he became concerned, so he rang his parents at Kenmore. He can't remember what time, asked whether they'd seen her. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 30s

Gerard says he phoned his parents, can't remember the time, asked if they had heard from her #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 48s

Day 10 #badenclay trial, court being played recorded police interview w/Baden Clay 21/04/12, early stages of search for Allison @NewsTalk4BC

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

The officer asks whether Allison ever walked up Boscombe Rd. Gerard says hardly ever, it's too steep. #badenclay

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 1m

Police officer asks Gerard Baden-Clay how he's feeling. He replies "sh@#house" @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

#badenclay told the officer he thinks Allison slept in the same bed, because doona was folded back. @7NewsBrisbane

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

#badenclay says he got up and Allison was gone. Says it was not unusual as she went walking 2/3 times a week. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 24s

Gerard: jumped in the car, drove around Brookfield #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s

Gerard: I was dressed and ready to go by that stage. He jokes his father made the kids lunch but not him. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

He says his sister was staying with their parents and started searching, while his dad came and looked after the kids #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

Gerard says his dad and sister came straight away, in separate cars. His sister went looking for Allison. #badenclay

10:24am: In their conversation Sergeant Matthews asked Mr Baden-Clay about the last time he saw his wife.

Mr Baden-Clay repeated what he had told officers previously, saying he went to bed about 10pm and left his wife on the couch watching The Footy Show. He said he woke to find his wife missing, but noted that was not unusual, because Mrs Baden-Clay often went for early morning walks.

"I got up and started doing my reasonable routine, you know, shower and shave," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"And I checked my emails on the toilet, ummm ....

"And then I was a bit surprised that [our middle daughter] wasn't up, because our middle daughter is always up with the sparrows and I went through and she was awake in her room, but not up ...

"Then I started shaving ... and I was running through to Sarah ... and I cut myself which is what everyone is so concerned about. Then I asked [our middle daughter] to help me put a bandaid on it."

Mr Baden-Clay told the officer he started to become worried about his wife's location about 6.30pm.

"I put her hot rollers on for her, because it takes her a good 25 minutes to get ready ... and then I texted her, " he said.

"Actually, Sarah wasn't even awake at that point. Sorry ... Sarah wasn't even awake at that point. Then I was rushing because I knew I had to get them all up for school."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35bedQou9

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

Gerard says he drove the neighbourhood looking for her. "I was just checking everywhere." #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 44s

Court hears #badenclay tell officer: "I was rushing and cut myself shaving which everyone's so concerned about." @7NewsBrisbane

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 35s

Gerard #badenclay is now telling police in recording how he jumped in the car and started driving, searching for Allison. @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s

Gerard says he became concerned at 6.40am ... there was no way Allison would be able to get ready for conference in 20mins. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s

Gerard sent another text. He says he'd tried using a phone app to find Allison #badenclay

Gerard #badenclay says he asked middle child to help him put bandaid on his face. @9NewsBrisbane

*chokes* he asked his daughter to help him put a bandaid on his face OMG

criez!!

If you all wouldn't mind posting the tweets individually please?? The long combined tweet posts make it a little difficult for some to read.

I can try Marly, but WS limits us to 1 post every 30 seconds and there are so many tweets all at once... I will try to do make them shorter.....lot of lag right now

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Gerard: she was trying to lose weight, we're all going on holidays with friends, she wants to look good #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 43s

In recording, #badenclay is going through again what he says happened on 19/20th April 2012. @abcnews

Gerard: asked daughter to help him put a bandaid on #badenclay

Gerard: then I started shaving, was running back and forth to Sarah, rushing, cut myself #badenclay

Gerard: I started shaving ... I was rushing and cut myself, which everyone is so concerned about. #badenclay

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 1m

#BadenClay: A recording is being played of Gerard talking to police. He says there was evidence she came to bed the night she disappeared

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 1m

Jury now being played another recorded police IV with Gerard #badenclay 2 days after Allison reported missing @9NewsBrisbane

Gerard says he was surprised his middle daughter wasn't up. He found her awake in her room. She said "where's mummy?". #badenclay

Gerard: I was a bit surprised my middle daughter wasn't up, normally up at sparrows #badenclay

From Transcript of Police Interview with Det Simmons on 20th April:

BADEN-CLAY: Rushing and um Sarah came in first while I was shaving.

Gerard: If I were to have a bet, I would have said she'd done Gold Creek (Rd) or just the school. Get out, get back. Quick. #badenclay

Gerard: thought his wide wife would have done a quick circuit. He put her rollers on for her #badenclay

Thanks Freya. A couple of other members may like to take over one reporters tweets to make it easier

Gerard says none of the roads have footpaths. Allison generally walks on the road. #badenclay

#badenclay says "I put her rollers on for her". @abcnews

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Gerard #badenclay says he put Allison's hot hair rollers on for her after he woke up on 20.4.2012, assuming she would be home soon.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s

Police ask about Allison's mental state, if she's been up or down #badenclay

#badenclay says Allison was trying to lose weight. She wanted to look good for a family holiday in a couple of weeks. @abcnews

Gerard: thought his wife would have done a quick circuit. He put her rollers on for her. #badenclay

Gerard #badenclay is telling police Allison is walking to lose weight ahead of annual holiday with other friends. @9NewsBrisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe