The December 23 party

P

Please tell us more about STs revised theory. This is important. You watch that Larry king head to head and he’s going after Patsy and Patsy alone, not having a clue what to do with the sexual injuries. Have we talked about grandpa? Thanks so much for your thoughtful explanations.

Whatsundertheniggttable96,
STs revised theory is basically what you get in his book JonBenet Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation, i.e. PDI with JonBenet wetting the bed.

ST was in litigation over his book as the Ramsey's had a preview, he lost the case, the rest is history.

Also BPD had to amend their terminology regarding JonBenet's injuries, etc as prior usage implied incest.

Granpa was elsewhere when JonBenet was killed, none of his forensic biomarkers are present at the crime-scene, so he is ruled out as a person of interest.

You cracked this... yep. Nice. The question is, why did he do this. Motivations, state of mind, we cannot judge the affect and statements of a neuroatypical kid the same way we analyze everyone else.. it doesn’t even matter does it, it’s just so tragic and horrible.

JonBenet likely defied him, refusing to do whatever he requested. BR and JonBenet may have been given therapy so to avoid any innapropriate encounters.

With this in mind JonBenet might have told BR she was telling Patsy, so BR attempted to restrain her, say in a choke hold, thus manually strangling her, leaving her in a coma?

All the rest is simply staging ...

JonBenet likely defied him, refusing to do whatever he requested. BR and JonBenet may have been given therapy so to avoid any innapropriate encounters.

With this in mind JonBenet might have told BR she was telling Patsy, so BR attempted to restrain her, say in a choke hold, thus manually strangling her, leaving her in a coma?

All the rest is simply staging ...

Ok, yeah. The child was violent and abusive. I would like to believe he was 9 years old with special needs. And there are signs this was a Boy Scout game gone wrong. Maybe they played on the 23. She took off her red turtleneck after Patsy dressed her for bed and tied the bottom portion of her hair back with a blue hair tie from her bedroom floor... like she knew she was going to be strangled. I think they were experimenting with suffocation roulette via a Boy Scout rope. And JA knows this because he was a scout and it was his hiking rope used to experiment prior to the White ligature.

Yep agree. Wasn’t it literally the same underwear except large, like a bigger pair of Wednesdays? Seems like a literal but silly replacement... that’s smart, the Samsonite suitcase was used to transport items between floors.. what downstairs exactly...most stuff was taken back up? FBI thought it was used to conceal her for a time, or at least was intended to be used that way. Horrible horrible horrible.

tell us more UK guy

JonBenet wore size-6 underwear, Patsy's niece wore size-12 underwear, she was nearly twice JonBenet's age.

Seems like a literal but silly replacement... that’s smart,
Nope, it was really dumb, because we know an intruder would not have the knowledge to source the size-12 underwear, and that they could not care less if JonBenet was left naked or dressed.

Also BPD have never released details regarding the Brand or Day Of The Week of underwear removed from her bathroom drawer.

Suggesting there is a missing pair of size-6 Bloomingdale, Wednesday underwear that JonBenet wore to the White's Christmas party?

JonBenet in a suitcase might mean lots of forensic evidence left therein, e.g. fibers and bloodstains, as in the size-12's and nightgown, so whatever happened she never made it into the suitcase.

Criminals who use suitcases to transport victims usually chop up the body!

What's to bring back up, what goes down is meant to stay down. Note BPD have not released any lab test results on the suitcase.

Yeah to be clear- I meant your observation was smart regarding the suitcase being used to transport items from floor to floor, the redressing in large underwear is not smart it’s a sign that whoever did it did not have typical common sense. They were covering their tracks somehow, but very weirdly, so it’s probs not a mom and probably not a woman doing it.

Thanks, As far as you know did ST always believe PDI?

STs revised theory is basically what you get in his book JonBenet Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation, i.e. PDI with JonBenet wetting the bed.

ST was in litigation over his book as the Ramsey's had a preview, he lost the case, the rest is history.

Also BPD had to amend their terminology regarding JonBenet's injuries, etc as prior usage implied incest.

Granpa was elsewhere when JonBenet was killed, none of his forensic biomarkers are present at the crime-scene, so he is ruled out as a person of interest.

According to his book, I think he came to that conclusion once the BPD ruled out the intruder theory (at least to them).

I know he can't speak about it publicly now but I would love to know if his thoughts have changed any over time. Specifically with the release of Kolar's theory around BDI.

According to his book, I think he came to that conclusion once the BPD ruled out the intruder theory (at least to them).

I know he can't speak about it publicly now but I would love to know if his thoughts have changed any over time. Specifically with the release of Kolar's theory around BDI.

yeah he notes that revelations in FF impressed him, I would love to know whether he saw any signs of a child’s crime, it’s like that whole topic was delegated to Arndt and Harmer to investigate, if he didn’t suspect BDI ... it’s interesting Hunter says I wonder if Burke had anything to do with it, after one of his presentations and he’s like hello have you heard anything we just presented? DAs office was a few steps ahead? I don’t know it’s cray cray

If the suitcase had been used to transport items for the staging, what were those items? The Lego set was too big. The white blanket was said to have been in the downstairs dryer. The paintbrush was already in the basement. I suppose the suitcase could have been used to carry clothing or underwear, but that should seem rather unnecessary over the course of a few hours for such light-weight things, including tape and cord.
(Maybe BPD did find fibers in the case?) Likewise, BR's knife is meant to be hand-carried. Fingerprints do not seem to have been problematic for the Rs elsewhere, e.g., RN, flashlight.

Another frustration of the case is that the original position of the suitcase on the 26th was not photographed, like JB's final position. Ironically, after all the time spent staging and rehearsing, the complete intended theatrical effect remains obscure; perhaps, this was due to stage fright by the principals? MO the suitcase filled with red herrings was meant to draw attention to the 'broken' window in a melodramatic gesture.

I agree with that, draw attention to the broken window as an entry and exit point. Not convinced it was actually broken by John to gain entry with his pants off, maybe B broke it during a meltdown prior and they were like nope can’t say that. That story was odd, B mentioning he was there when it was broken but J saying the family was is Charlevoix. Regardless thank goodness for the spiderweb and no disturbance on the sill. This is where I trust BPD that was their whole focus that morning, looking for entry and exit points.

Fleet poor fleet trying to help out moves it, finds a “kernel” of glass and doesn’t see the body in the wine cellar, his large tall body likely blocking the light source. He makes Burke’s bed that morning waiting for him to get ready. I imagine small boys high tech boots with a compass walking right past Offr French from the crime scene. I so feel for the Whites and I hope that this is the year they get closure but who knows.

I can’t even talk about the fact that her crime scene video is on YouTube. That her body is visible beneath the Christmas tree. Can someone solve this please, this poor child.

I wouldn’t know how to cleanse fingerprints and DNA from a crime scene. But Windex would do it and there’s a bottle underneath the side table near the spiral staircase in one hard to find photo. it’s a woman’s tool is it not? And silica traces were found in the vaginal canal and never traced, maybe a glove? Dishwashing glove? . I think Patsy wiped a lot down with Windex and flushed the paper towels after. Burned the rags?

Let’s talk staging in rooms other than the basement. We’ve got the dictionary in the ground floor study and don’t we have a red sharpie marked newspaper with No No No and a heart around John’s face?

I also want to talk about the naked life sized Barbie doll in the children’s playroom that Linda Arndt notes in her original police report. She knew what was up!

Nope, his book was going to be similar to Kolar's in that all the cited evidence would point to a male Ramsey, i.e John Ramsey.

The only way out for ST was to come up with a PDI based on bedwetting, no nasty incest issues to deal with, etc.

Everyone should recognize that just about anyone connected directly to the case, particularly LEA, knew that the case was really BDI, so to discuss the case outside of IDI, they had to leave BR out, or face a day in court for contravening Colorado Child Statutes.

How else to explain Alex Hunter gone missing in action for questioning over the case, despite it more or less being over?

How else to explain BPD Lacy exonerating the Ramsey's, etc and knowingly citing false forensic evidence?

How else to explain all the dumb questions during the BPD interviews and the complete lack of follow up?

How else to explain the confidence with which the parents took to the media interviews and continues to this day with John Ramsey raking in consultant fees on documentaries that detail his daughter's death, anyone know where else homicide suspects work on their own case with the media?

Nope, his book was going to be similar to Kolar's in that all the cited evidence would point to a male Ramsey, i.e John Ramsey.

The only way out for ST was to come up with a PDI based on bedwetting, no nasty incest issues to deal with, etc.

Everyone should recognize that just about anyone connected directly to the case, particularly LEA, knew that the case was really BDI, so to discuss the case outside of IDI, they had to leave BR out, or face a day in court for contravening Colorado Child Statutes.

How else to explain Alex Hunter gone missing in action for questioning over the case, despite it more or less being over?

How else to explain BPD Lacy exonerating the Ramsey's, etc and knowingly citing false forensic evidence?

How else to explain all the dumb questions during the BPD interviews and the complete lack of follow up?

How else to explain the confidence with which the parents took to the media interviews and continues to this day with John Ramsey raking in consultant fees on documentaries that detail his daughter's death, anyone know where else homicide suspects work on their own case with the media?

Yep, I appreciate your comments. You see this case very clearly. There will be no resolution eh? The family can’t get off the intruder train. I have sympathy for all involved w this circus. Rip baby girl.

UKGuy,

During his trial, Jack Ruby gave courtroom interviews to Dorothy Kilgallen. The transcripts of which were never found after her suspicious death. He also went on TV, and warned of a conspiracy that would not allow him to tell his narrative.

I think the 911 call, made during the party, could be a big piece of the puzzle. Who truly made it? Why was it made? Why did the guest only speak to the officer without even opening the door?

I believe that 911 was a miss dial. The real call was for 411, being a directory service. Susan Stine had no reason to allow the police to enter the Ramsay home.

Or was 911 the real reason, because some concerned adult was against at discovering Burke interfering sexually with JB? We'll never know.

I believe that 911 was a miss dial. The real call was for 411, being a directory service. Susan Stine had no reason to allow the police to enter the Ramsay home.

Or was 911 the real reason, because some concerned adult was against at discovering Burke interfering sexually with JB? We'll never know.
Fleet White can answer that question and may have answered it at the Grand Jury but has been silent otherwise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back