The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here too, working on the spreadsheet for another 2 hours or so, then hitting the sack. Big day @ school tomorrow. Hopefully, I will have this done by saturday before my shot. :)

Talk to yawl tomorrow!

mg

Hey all. Checking in. I'll be up all night and am going to start working on a draft letter - if no one is opposed to that. We can use the gmail database to host it and everyone can have access to it -- making changes as necessary. I'll set that up in a bit.

Thanks so much for your insight, sloane. I agree with everyone else with regard to the possibility that she was never on a missing persons list. I'm determined to do my part to at least try to identify her.

Hey there jaded! Nice to see you:). I was going to start on the draft letter in the next few days, but please feel free!

Lion

I'm here too, working on the spreadsheet for another 2 hours or so, then hitting the sack. Big day @ school tomorrow. Hopefully, I will have this done by saturday before my shot. :)

Talk to yawl tomorrow!

mg

Hiya MrsG:). Thank you so much! I hope that after you have your injection on Saturday you experience a, "relaxed" tired instead of an irritable tired. And, I hope you can get some rest this weekend!

Lion

Working on the letter right now. I'll post it over at the other forum. I'm putting it on gmail so you guy can have access to it.

we are gettin up there in posts on this thread...want to start a new thread Called Who Is Princess Blue?

So others can follow it, how about something like, "The Doe Network - Part 2, Who is Princess Blue?"

Perhaps we can leave the new thread title along with the new site addy on the last post, too. What are your thoughts?

OT: Rich, did you do something to Liza's pic? I feel like she is looking straight at me through the computer! She is adorable, BTW.

Lion

So others can follow it, how about something like, "The Doe Network - Part 2, Who is Princess Blue?"

Perhaps we can leave the new thread title along with the new site addy on the last post, too. What are your thoughts?

OT: Rich, did you do something to Liza's pic? I feel like she is looking straight at me through the computer! She is adorable, BTW.

Lion

Hey, we can stick with The Doe Network part 2....I like that.

Hey, we can stick with The Doe Network part 2....I like that.

Shoot. I already started a thread with the other name. What should I do? I acted too quickly perhaps. I was thinking that over time I may forget the name of the first thread because it doesn't mention Princess Blue in the title. Yet, I want to connect the two titles so they could be connected fairly easily if we need to back track. If you guys want me to change it I will. How do I change the actual title?

Lion

Lion

about Liza: had to refresh her pic..it got lost somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea