The Girlfriend's Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe TM didn't feel like running home, maybe at that moment he didn't feel threatened. Who knows, all I know at this point is he was simply going to the store to get goodies and didn't make it home because some neighboorhood watch guy got a bit too "involved". Plus, maybe TM wanted to talk on the phone, in private, a little longer to his "girlfriend". He should be able to do that, he should be able to walk around the neighboorhood, fast or slow without being questioned.
But the implication being given by the "girlfriend" is that he was in fear of this creepy dude following him. I certainly wouldn't linger outside my house talking on the phone if I was worried about some strange dude that was watching me. I'd go inside and lock the door. And then go into a room by myself since there's only one other person home.

But the implication being given by the "girlfriend" is that he was in fear of this creepy dude following him. I certainly wouldn't linger outside my house talking on the phone if I was worried about some strange dude that was watching me. I'd go inside and lock the door. And then go into a room by myself since there's only one other person home.
Maybe he thought the creepy guy needed watching.

I find this odd too. If he was tired...go in the house. Wasn't the whole idea to watch a game?

If the fight videos of TM are legit...his stamina was impressive.

It's not so odd if he had had nothing to eat. He may have gone to get a drink to have with something to eat while he watched the game.

Have those videos been confirmed??? jmo

I understand what you are saying. However, do we really know how far TM had to run/walk to his home? Do we know how far he was from GZ at that point? Maybe his home was not as close as we think. Remember, George took after TM after he was told to stay in his car. If TM wanted to fight with GZ, I think TM had the opportunity when GZ claimed TM was watching walking towards him with his hands in his waistband; Then TM started running away. GZ is the one who should have at that point LEFT THINGS ALONE!!!!

Maybe due to GZ cutting him off at the path. Who knows that complex better GZ or TM who had just began staying there?

I also believe it's etched in the mind of african american boys or minorities...you don't run for fear of being shot in the back...at least in my neighborhood that's what I'm told when I asked some of the teens around here about TM...we don't run with our backs to anyone, that makes us a target..so take it for what that's worth...

he was very aware of being followed, all this could have been avoided if GZ wasnt hellbent on getting the *******s who seem to always get away..Mentality drives GZ actions..if not for GZ...

I do think TM ducked into a hiding place because GZ was in hot pursuit behind him and TM could hear him. It's a long run down an open space on that sidewalk. An easy target. He had no idea who GZ was. I think TM watched GZ go all the way over to the next street and watched him return. I think, too, that when TM thought GZ had returned to his car, TM stepped out of the shadows or bushes and that is when he saw GZ doubling back. I think GZ went after TM and when TM tried to run GZ grabbed TM and GZ landed in the bushes which would account for the scratches. TM got away and GZ was right behind him (as the witness reported about 10 to 12 foot), caught up with TM, grabbed him and they fell to the ground. Further I believe TM tried to get away and it had the appearance that they were fighting. The belief is it was TM screaming for help and that would make sense because by now the gun was probably already out of GZ's holster.

This is the only sceniaro that fits in with the gf's description of what was happening from her end of the phone. jmo

Whoa, whoa whoa.

This thread is for "The Girlfriend's Statements."

If your topic belongs in another thread, PLEASE TAKE IT THERE.

Moving forward, we are looking for discussion of "The Girlfriend's Statements" ONLY in this thread.

I listened carefully to the g/f's extended length statement last night and I caught this very interesting exchange. The interviewer was constantly leading her, and here, she seemed confused as to what he "wanted" her to say:

"14:49 LINK
Interviewer:"Did he ever say the guy got out of the car?"
GF: "You want that too?"
Interviewer: "I want the truth"

Again at around 16:00, she seems to be looking for guidance as to whether or not Trayvon said he was going to hit this guy.

When asked what Trayvon told her he bought at the store, she said "iced tea". He did not get iced tea, he got Arizona watermelon fruit juice. The iced tea, for whatever reason, was likely made up by the Martin's and Crump.

I listened carefully to the g/f's extended length statement last night and I caught this very interesting exchange. The interviewer was constantly leading her, and here, she seemed confused as to what he "wanted" her to say:

"14:49 LINK
Interviewer:"Did he ever say the guy got out of the car?"
GF: "You want that too?"
Interviewer: "I want the truth"

Again at around 16:00, she seems to be looking for guidance as to whether or not Trayvon said he was going to hit this guy.

When asked what Trayvon told her he bought at the store, she said "iced tea". He did not get iced tea, he got Arizona watermelon fruit juice. The iced tea, for whatever reason, was likely made up by the Martin's and Crump.

Something else odd that I just found. 20min mark she says he wanted to get back home to "finish watching the game" - it's my understanding that the game hadn't started yet. Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130