The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moxie said:
Oh gosh, of course, that's fine. Did you grow up with Janet and her sisters?
Yes. We have pretty much known each other since birth. Her older sisters babysat me when I was little

MissYouJanet said:
Yes. We have pretty much known each other since birth. Her older sisters babysat me when I was little
Where did you all go to school?

Thinkoflaura I am so extremely sorry for your loss. It is comforting to know that there are others out there who are going through the same things I am. Tlking about her is the only thing that seems to help me right now.

MissYouJanet said:
Honestly I have no clue. I can't iimagine that anyone would do this to her. She is the type of person that couldn't create an enemy if she tried. My guess would be that she had a stalker, as siilly as you may thinik it is.
At this point, I don't think any ideas are silly. Apparantly it could have been Raven, a family member, a stalker, a neighbor, the landlord, a coworker.....all we know is that it wasn't a random murder. Everything else is speculation. It seems we all feel like :banghead: with almost no information.

Sorry if you feel we all "jumped" on you MYJ......we are all just looking for some truth to all of this speculation...

Timex said:
Enough. The personal questions can stop now.
Hi Timex,

Apologize for creating the sense of interrogation. Just got involved in the conversation. I grew up near where Janet did and wondered if I might know MYJ, or even if we went to the same schools.

ewwwinteresting said:
At this point, I don't think any ideas are silly. Apparantly it could have been Raven, a family member, a stalker, a neighbor, the landlord, a coworker.....all we know is that it wasn't a random murder. Everything else is speculation. It seems we all feel like :banghead: with almost no information.

I just wanted to join you in the head bangy thingy ....
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ewwwinteresting said:

Sorry if you feel we all "jumped" on you MYJ......we are all just looking for some truth to all of this speculation...
I know you guys are just trying to figure things out just like I am. I don't miind answering most of your questions. I want to help you just like you are helpling me. Please understand though if I don't want to answer some of your very personal questions about myself, Janet, Raven, and her family.

In answer to the school questioin I went to a private high school and Janet was public. We went to the same church and were in many youth sports and other activiities together.

MissYouJanet said:
I know you guys are just trying to figure things out just like I am. I don't miind answering most of your questions. I want to help you just like you are helpling me. Please understand though if I don't want to answer some of your very personal questions about myself, Janet, Raven, and her family.
Will you share your ideas on this maybe being a stalker? Were guys always trying to "hit" on Janet? Were there any guys that refused to take no for an answer?

I do not blame you for not wanting to answer those questions. There is no need for you to give out private information. I really hope they figure out who did this to your friend (Janet) and I truly hope it was not her husband (especially for the sake of their child).

Janet has 8 living brothers and sisters and they are listed on the timeline thread. Also, what high school she went to is listed there two... I think in the second post

Don't you think that this thread is getting a little too long too? Maybe someone should start a #3 and lock this one?

Not sure where to put this and this seems like the most general thread.

I know the timeline/fact sheet/background info is still developing and think this might be worthwhile to add. I came up with a link to a document re: the purchase of computers by the State of Utah through a company called "Connecting Point." The document reflects the company closing down it's business and one of the persons listed for contact to purchase orders is Raven Abaroa. This document is from Feb. 2001. Nothing really compelling about it, just something to add to general background as somewhere he may have worked and also that they may have been back living in SLC, UT at that time.

Document

Jenifred said:
Don't you think that this thread is getting a little too long too? Maybe someone should start a #3 and lock this one?
Timex or one of the mods can lock this thread, but we can't. We can start a new one though as soon as this one gets locked.

ewwwinteresting said:
Will you share your ideas on this maybe being a stalker? Were guys always trying to "hit" on Janet? Were there any guys that refused to take no for an answer?

I don't know how you expect someone to know all this answers unless they talked to Janet on a daily basis. I have dear friends that I have not talked to in months (but I still consider them dear friends). I do not know what goes on in their life on a daily basis. :truce:

ewwwinteresting said:
If you have seen pics of Janet you know haw pretty she was. But that wasn't all that made her attractive. She loved all sports and was a friend to all. There were always guys that wanted to date her, but no one went so far as to threaten her or anything of that nature. She had one boyfriend that was very jealous and was quite upset when they broke up but that was like 10 years ago

LvsAMystry said:
Not sure where to put this and this seems like the most general thread.

I know the timeline/fact sheet/background info is still developing and think this might be worthwhile to add. I came up with a link to a document re: the purchase of computers by the State of Utah through a company called "Connecting Point." The document reflects the company closing down it's business and one of the persons listed for contact to purchase orders is Raven Abaroa. This document is from Feb. 2001. Nothing really compelling about it, just something to add to general background as somewhere he may have worked and also that they may have been back living in SLC, UT at that time.

Document
thanks for the info, i think they may have moved back to utah in 2001 because Janet got her associates degree in 2000 and took a year off to be with Raven, then she went back when she got offered a scholarship... I think they may have moved back to virginia but maybe she went on ahead before he did?

I will lock this and start a new thread.

About the personal questions...yes, Janets info is posted elsewhere, but MYJ's is not, and TOS forbids trying to "out" other members. Just as many of you would rather remain anonomous, MYJ should have that same consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500