The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

S claims that he called H right after being dropped off from her date to tell her to quit calling him and to leave him alone. He first lied about that call altogether and then admitted it after they said that they had proof. If H had been calling him as he claims there should be proof of that on his phone or Ts phone as well. If there is no evidence of that, then there is another lie. I wonder if LE has any proof of the pair of them stalking H and if charges could be brought against them on that?

S claims that he called H right after being dropped off from her date to tell her to quit calling him and to leave him alone. He first lied about that call altogether and then admitted it after they said that they had proof. If H had been calling him as he claims there should be proof of that on his phone or Ts phone as well. If there is no evidence of that, then there is another lie. I wonder if LE has any proof of the pair of them stalking H and if charges could be brought against them on that?

There are several problems with SM's excuse that he only called Heather to tell her to quit calling him.

1. According to LE, Heather wasn't calling him. Her last contact with him/them was 11/5 and even that was initiated by TM.

2. LE has record of a large number of calls from TM harassing Heather, not Heather calling SM.

3. The phone contact on 12/18 was initiated by SM not Heather.

4. The M's,in there lame attempt to look like the victims of a crazed mistress, gave an excuse that actually made their motive stronger. They said that SM only called Heather to tell her to stop calling them. We know that's not true. We know that it is a fact that they lied. But that lie only gave them more reason/motive to want Heather gone. They claim that Heather was stalking them...not true...but motive.

I'm also not convinced that Heather drove to PTL and called SM several times when she got there. I only know that her phone made the trip. I think it's more than possible that SM drove an unconscious Heather to PTL landing and called TM several times in a panic because he beat her there or he made those calls to his own phone to let TM know he was at the landing as planned and to make it look like Heather was bothering him. That would have worked if LE didn't have video of SM calling Heather at the exact time that her phone records show a call from that pay phone and if Heather hadn't called BW. JMO

I'm thinking about the young man that TM was sending the naked photos too and "sexting", does anyone know when this was happening, was it before Heather went missing or after?

I'm thinking about the young man that TM was sending the naked photos too and "sexting", does anyone know when this was happening, was it before Heather went missing or after?
After a lot of reading since day 1, I vote for before and also that very night but that is just my guess.

The "star" witness has left the building! Literally.

I just got back from the Kangaroo on 10th North after checking up on the pay phone again and it was gone!

So, I went inside to find out where it went? The clerk was more than helpful and gave me some further insight that put my mind at ease a bit more over the whole pay phone debacle.

She said, "They called Verizon and reported that someone was beating on the phone. [Evidentially] They were upset that it wasn't working and was taking it out on the pay phone. So, they [Verizon] came out right away and removed it."

Then, I asked, "When was the last time it actually worked?"

She replied, "That phone hasn't worked for two years! And, as a matter of fact, the last person to use it when it was working was that SM guy. You know, the one that's accused of the whole Heather Elvis thing? It hasn't worked since."

"Yeah, that guy. Huh. That phone sure does have a story to tell.", I said as I walked away.

4g108x.jpg

Thanks PTF!

At this point I am convinced that SM told Heather the phone number he was calling from was the Long Beard's landline. He probably had done work there when they were together and he said that's what he was doing at the time IMO.

They had not made plans to meet up (Heather told her roommate that she was going to think about meeting him the next day) so he wasn't expecting her to actually go there. I think he would have proposed PTL if they had made plans to meet during the first conversation, but he never got that far because she refused (which is what she told BW).

After she gets to LBs she can see nobody is there and calls the number that SM called from 4 times (because she thinks its the number inside the building she's looking at).

At this point I am convinced that SM told Heather the phone number he was calling from was the Long Beard's landline. He probably had done work there when they were together and he said that's what he was doing at the time IMO.

They had not made plans to meet up (Heather told her roommate that she was going to think about meeting him the next day) so he wasn't expecting her to actually go there. I think he would have proposed PTL if they had made plans to meet during the first conversation, but he never got that far because she refused (which is what she told BW).

After she gets to LBs she can see nobody is there and calls the number that SM called from 4 times (because she thinks its the number inside the building she's looking at).
Very interesting theory!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, this me look at the phone call timeline in a completely different way!

:thinking: :gthanks:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And maybe the pregnancy test WAS for her, and he WAS leaving TM, and he was asking to go over to her apartment, and PTL wasn't even part of the original plan until later when Tammy caught wind of everything...... (But why hide the truck from view of the payphone camera???)

Are we SURE SM's phone was completely off from December 11ish until December 18th at 3AM?

I'm worried that they are too ashamed to say how she was killed..I mean if what we have heard already is any indicator of how unbelievable these two are, I'm seriously nervous about what else will be revealed.

I don't think she was hit by their truck. That would be easy enough for TM/SM to cry accident/confrontation gone bad.

It seems most likely they brought her back with them. Then what? How could SM not be totally and completely freaking out?! They were close enough that he knew her number if he called without a cell phone - so how would he handle her being gone?? Most oeople would mourn that kind of loss. Maybe TM subdued him. Maybe TM was drunk - what would she have been doing all night up until 330ish? Looking for SM while he made his payphone call? I don't buy for a second he didn't have feelings for heather. There's a glimmer of hope in me that SM did want to leave TM, decided he couldn't hang with her craziness, heather accidentally called the cell and the rest is a result of that. But if that's the case, I can't wrap my mind around her body hanging out in their car while they figure out the rest. I don't know why my mind always goes to this train of thought where SM is just a bystander in this. I know they are equal contributors in this tragedy but I hope this wasn't at the hands of someone she trusted.

His wife trusted him too and that didn't seem to matter. Some guys are just scum. Don't mess with Married men is my motto, if they will cheat on their wife they will not treat you any better, no matter how much you think they will. And in this case it seems that SM had to prove something to TM, and that was that he would kill for her to prove his love . That is My opinion. I don't condone killing anyone just saying that TRUST is not a good thing in some cases.

No she didn't; that's not what Bri testified to.

And maybe the pregnancy test WAS for her, and he WAS leaving TM, and he was asking to go over to her apartment, and PTL wasn't even part of the original plan until later when Tammy caught wind of everything

What was the urgency that he had to purchase a preg test FOR Heather...and at 1:19am that morning and then he had to call her within the next 20 min. She was on a date and then had just gotten home. This could not possibly wait until later? It HAD to happen in the middle of the night?

No she didn't; that's not what Bri testified to.

I didn't watch the trial but I've seen it repeated here that BW said Heather was "going to sleep on it."

If meeting with SM wasn't what she was contemplating, what was it?

I didn't watch the trial but I've seen it repeated here that BW said Heather was "going to sleep on it."

If meeting with SM wasn't what she was contemplating, what was it?

Heather said nothing about "the next day." Bri asked her, "so, are you going to see him?" And allegedly Heather answered, "I'm going to sleep on it."

Heather said nothing about "the next day." Bri asked her, "so, are you going to see him?" And allegedly Heather answered, "I'm going to sleep on it."

I think what I wrote is what was implied by the conversation BW and HE had, but I don't want to spread anything that isn't factual. It's too late for me to edit my post, however.

It doesn't have anything to do with my theory anyway - I was only stating that I think no meeting was planned that night in the first conversation with SM, and that the call with BW favors this assumption.

For those who think Heather was abducted before PTL, someone on a FB page had a good point. Heather could have labeled the payphone number as SM's phone after she hung up with him and whoever had her phone kept hitting re-dial on that number not realizing it was the payphone.

For those who think Heather was abducted before PTL, someone on a FB page had a good point. Heather could have labeled the payphone number as SM's phone after she hung up with him and whoever had her phone kept hitting re-dial on that number not realizing it was the payphone.

I've thought that maybe SM told HE that he was working and maybe she thought the "payphone" number was located where he was supposedly working or maybe she thought it was a new number for him.

I've never thought that Heather drove herself to PTL but SM's phone being suddenly turned on at 3:03 really drives it home for me.I think that SM calling from the payphone was his attempt to lure her out but she didn't take the bait. Then we have about 45 minutes before Heather's phone is calling the payphone. After that 45 minutes, we have a lot of calls from Heather's phone to the payphone and Heather's car driving to LB and her apt....until 3:03 when Sidney's cell phone is turned on. Now that his phone is on, suddenly Heather's phone stops calling the payphone and starts calling his cell phone. Then it's off to PTL to dump Heather's car,take car of her phone and get a ride from the truck. I really think Sidney went to Heather's apt when the payphone call didn't work. I'm not saying that he went in, but I think he went there. I think something happened to Heather in the 45 minutes between talking to Bri and the call to the payphone. I think it was SM driving her car and controlling her phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back