The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess... I'd think Casey wasted lots of time hanging out at malls & maybe the beaches or parks until her friends were done with school or work.

Can you just imagine how she resented being tied down "babysitting" her own child when she wanted nothing more to be free of her parents, have her own "career" and party.

Who paid her phone bills?

I found this in the discovery documents - in her Internet archive - where the phone bill had been paid online:

Date Paid || Amount
04/03/2007|| $417.47
05/25/2007|| $372.82
07/24/2007|| $414.11
09/24/2007|| $497.75
12/04/2007|| $814.00
01/24/2008|| $180.21
02/27/2008|| $160.57
03/26/2008|| $191.17
04/08/2008|| $354.04
05/06/2008|| $574.60
06/25/2008|| $377.33
07/15/2008|| $574.60

Total Due || $167.50

This is a hell of a phone bill for someone with a job, much less without one.

Sundance

outrageous!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Just to counter how these people operate,and help explain how KC might have had money for part of this time until she started stealing:

Here's the reasons I don't believe her.
1) She never claimed to work for a contract company -Believe me, no one says they work for a "contract company", they love to say Kodak, Apple, Microsoft, etc. They are actually trained to say "I represent.....", getting around directly stating who they work for
2) Cindy claimed she has the time cards to prove it (time cards must be turned into employer in order to be paid. -CA, enough said. And even these companies do everything by computer now, no time cards.
3) Cindy claims to have check stubs - wouldn't she question a pay stub if it was from someone other than Uiversal-CA, again, where are the stubs? No, if KC did work for one of these off the books, there will be no trace.
4) Casey took the police to Universal to prove she worked there, not to a contract comapny KC is crazy, but why give up an FED charge, a company that paid her off the books?

All I'm saying is she had a source of income that we don't know about, obviously. If it was off the books or illegal, no company or person will step forward and say so.

Hi Mollie, welcome!

I have to disagree also. There's a fairly small amount of sleuthing involved to figure out that she was sucking off the teat of the mommy and daddy cash cow for quite awhile.

But, just for the sake of discussion, I assume you are suggesting that she was paid in cash? 'Cause that's the only way that game would have worked. Any other way would have left a paper trail. And, if that were true, I'm sure someone would have squawked by now. God knows, this story would make bank for someone selling rights at the National Enquirer, for example.

He is still a security guard contracted to Disney....he still "protects and serves" in a different way. :crazy:

:) well, yea... I don't consider security guards to be LE in any way so yea, a different way. I tend to see security jobs as those hired to protect whatever firm/company they serve from having problems but not necessarily protecting or serving the public.

If Casey was "working" anywhere in the last 18 months, her phone would have pinged from towers by where she was employed.

The FBI told George it was clear Casey had not worked.

I have no doubt they've been tracking EVERYWHERE Casey was over the past year or more. Whatever Casey was doing they know about.

bump for those that want to discuss employment information

bump for those that want to discuss employment information

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/25944914.html

Caylee's grandfather was a Trumbull county sheriff's deputy for many years. Sheriff Thomas Altiere remembers George Anthony as a good officer.
"GEORGE AND I WERE PARTNERS IN THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. WE WORKED TOGETHER WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT'S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE."--Sheriff Thomas Altiere

My bold ..

George was a Detective???

*thud*

Unfreaking believable .. :eek:

Yes, thank you again for the media story dated today, Sat, July 26, 2008.

If he is 56 years old today, and he joined the Trumball County Sheriff's department in 1974, at 22 years of age, that would mean he departed in 1985, at 33 yrs of age. I have been searching for any official document or older media article which corroborates his tenure as a police officer, without success thus far. Not that I am casting doubt upon him personally. I am simply trying to establish any factual employment history for anyone connected to this child. So far, I have seen nothing. Which I find puzzling.

If there is nothing from 1974-1985, is there any record of his employment for the last 23 years?

Thanks.:)

So basically from the age of 33ish, George has been drifting from job to job???

:eek:

No wonder Cindy is soooo bitter!

Yeah, the illusive "picture of the nanny in the park with Casey and Caylee"...wonder whatever became of that one?

I just think it is important that we all realize that she was not working since she had Caylee...Perhaps it was more than she could manage, or she just felt that she deserved a free ride from her parents since she had given them a grandchild. EVERYTHING was provided for her has been made clear by George. Money was also handed to her left and right from mom and dad, AND she was stealing tons of money...and all for what? For Casey to run around like a 17 year old with no worries, concerns or cares in the world...everything provided free of charge and without obligations...I would bet her mom even cleaned her room (a thing that I insist my children do from about the age of 15 on their own...until then I provide assistance:))...My 11 year old son who is autistic seems to have more responsibilities than Casey-a grown mother of 22...How does THAT make any sense?

So where WAS she going while Lauren and the Grunds and Jesse were babysitting? and what did she do with Caylee ALL THAT TIME after these good people stopped helping her while her mom was at work? I am sure that George took care of Caylee some of that time, as it appears he was out of work up until he started a new job the day they "caught" Casey...

My bold ..

HOLD THE PHONE!!!
Cindy said she has/had a picture of Zanny, Casey and Caylee at the park???

I missed that!
Is there a link for Cindy's statement?

The reported statments by CA that GA was off work for so long due to knee surgery (We surmised that GA milkrd that after surgery care for along time), LA was sickley during highschooll being cared for at home for along time during highschool (someone fill me in on his diagnosis, I forgot) KC is doing whatever in highschoo lwe reLLY DON'T KNOW HER SCHOOL RECORD) and living at home with newborn Caylee,after daddy G had to watch that belly of hers getting bigger. Must have been some discord with all the issues they were dealing with before the arrival of Caylee. I'm sure tempers must have flared often considering there was deceit going on, wacky hormones aflare comming out of virginal KC, GA rehabing at home and LA weak & sicklly CA burnt out from family problems and work and may have also been wanting to live La Bella Vida? or whatever! I'm not sure when LA made his brakaway but at some point all 4 of them were stuck in smack on top of one another in that close quarted house over the last 4 to 5 yrs. Not a physically happy home during those years. The thought of gA possibly looking up *advertiser censored* while kC's pregnant or while KC was attending to her newborn repulses me! It would be interesting from a psychological standpoint to see if CA (CC) took her own leave of absense similar to maturnity leave when Caylee was born ?

My bold ..

HOLD THE PHONE!!!

I missed that!

I think the OP meant the 'picture' of Caylee with the kidnapper in a park that the Anthony's PI's were going to produce back in Nov/Dec. We never heard any more about it.
It was supposed to be the absolute proof that Caylee was alive.
Remember?

My bold ..

HOLD THE PHONE!!!

I missed that!
Hi Marla. Do a title search in this forum on the word:
picture

the discussion of this should pop up. :)

picture

Here it is

PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?

:seeya::seeya:I forgot to add CA's possible pre menopopausal or peri we heared about in her email to kC causing power surges throughtout the day, as we remain to see. Oooo,so scary! Heading for A 's funny photos

picture

Here it is

PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72714&highlight=picture

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72757&highlight=picture

I know in one of the early threads, Cindy's nursing license was posted...I'm not sure how the information was obtained though.

Nursing license information is available to the public on the state's Board w/s.

So Cindy has a current nursing license to work as a nurse in Florida now. Is/was she working?

She was working for Gentiva. She was a supervisor, and managed from the office. Prolly spent a lot of time reviewing case files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beauxhope34