THE SEARCH FOR ALEXIS GABE WITH KLAASKIDS-WE NEED YOUR HELP.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LUNCH IS COVERED FOR FRIDAY. CHECK BACK LATER TO SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONATED FOOD WISE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW

The KlaasKids search organization is in Antioch California gearing up for the search for Alexis Gabe on Friday Saturday and Sunday.

24-year-old Alexis Gabe went missing on January 26th from Oakley, California. Her vehicle was found abandoned on Trenton and Carrington Dr, Oakley, CA with the keys in the ignition and doors unlocked.
Click HERE for the latest info on Websleuths about Alexis

First any donation you make for this search is tax deductable since KlaasKids is a charity.

We need to do this quickly because we have to get coffee and snacks early in the morning for the first set of searchers. We need money for coffee in the morning, bagels, drinks, and such. We have to order this every morning. I am waiting to hear back from a local coffee place to see what kind of discount we can get from management.

In a nutshell, we need cash to buy coffee. bagels, energy bars, and water. HOWEVER, IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN THE AREA WHO CAN DONATE THESE ITEMS PLEASE POST HERE AND I WILL CONTACT THEM.

If you can donate for the coffee and morning snacks for the search you can send a donation via www.paypal.com and use the address search4missing@yahoo.com

Here is how we will get lunch to the searchers. Please choose one of these 3 restaurants that deliver and call them first thing (they open at 11 am Pacific) and order whatever you can afford.
Starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday we need to call any of these 3 places that deliver.

Round Table will deliver:
1-925-776-7777

Dominos
1-925-757-3030

Pizza Hut
1-925-7571010

The address to deliver the food to is:
Contra Costa County Fairgrounds at 1201 W. 10th St Bldg. 1, Antioch, Califonia
I know it's only 3 places that deliver but they have more than pizza at these places so you can get creative. Be sure and tell them we need plasticware.
Then I need you to post here what you have purchased for the searchers.
If someone could help keep a running tally I would greatly appreciate it.
REMEMBER TO POST HERE AND LET US KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ORDERED
Love you,
Tricia
Post any questions on this thread

Last edited:
The KlaasKids search organization is in Antioch California gearing up for the search for Alexis Gabe on Friday Saturday and Sunday.

24-year-old Alexis Gabe went missing on January 26th from Oakley, California. Her vehicle was found abandoned on Trenton and Carrington Dr, Oakley, CA with the keys in the ignition and doors unlocked.
Click HERE for the latest info on Websleuths about Alexis

First any donation you make for this search is tax deductable since KlaasKids is a charity.

We need to do this quickly because we have to get coffee and snacks early in the morning for the first set of searchers. We need money for coffee in the morning, bagels, drinks, and such. We have to order this every morning. I am waiting to hear back from a local coffee place to see what kind of discount we can get from management.

In a nutshell, we need cash to buy coffee. bagels, energy bars, and water. HOWEVER, IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN THE AREA WHO CAN DONATE THESE ITEMS PLEASE POST HERE AND I WILL CONTACT THEM.

If you can donate for the coffee and morning snacks for the search you can send a donation via www.paypal.com and use the address search4missing@yahoo.com

Here is how we will get lunch to the searchers. Please choose one of these 3 restaurants that deliver and call them first thing (they open at 11 am Pacific) and order whatever you can afford.
Starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday we need to call any of these 3 places that deliver.

1-925-776-7777

Dominos
1-925-757-3030

Pizza Hut
1-925-7571010

I know it's only 3 places that deliver but they have more than pizza at these places so you can get creative. Be sure and tell them we need plasticware.
Then I need you to post here what you have purchased for the searchers.
Love you,
Tricia
Post any questions on this thread
Bump!

LUNCH IS COVERED FOR FRIDAY. CHECK BACK ON THIS THREAD LATER TODAY AND TOMORROW TO SEE WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED.
THANK YOU.

1-925-776-7777

Dominos
1-925-757-3030

Pizza Hut
1-925-7571010

THEN I NEED YOU TO POST ON THIS THREAD EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAD SENT TO THE SEARCH CENTER AS SOON AS YOU ORDER. THIS WAY WE CAN KEEP TRACK IF WE NEED MORE OR LESS.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892