The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Gas make big fire. Big fire draw attention.

Gas cans taken just in case car runs empty.

What on Earth are they waiting for to dig up the concrete behind the grandparents' house?

There is no concrete slab back there. That was a false report by another station. A spokesperson for the sheriff's office says there are brick pavers, and the k-9 unit would easily have sniffed something if there was something to sniff. No plans to go back to that house.

I say dig it up anyway.

Yes Casey's continued comments that Caylee is close, raises flags for me. If she truly was abducted and Casey spent 31 days searching for her in clubs and around town and came up empty handed, how then can Caylee still be close? Unless mommy knows exactly where she is at?

Maybe we should go back over the conversation with her brother Lee. It seems like the questions and answers were more clues for him. Their parents did say that she was sending them messages in codes because everything was publicized. What was she actually telling them or someone else that is keeping up with the goings on? Was she sending out messages to others? Could someone else have removed the body by now and taken it out of town--state? Just thinking out loud.

This post is O/T, but I'm bringing it here, because it amazes me that some families fight soooo hard for the life of their child, while others, like the one we are following on this thread just toss their child away like trash. Please take a minute an check out this website:

Help raise funds for Pediatric Cancer Research without opening your wallet. September has been designated as Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. HopeKids is proud to announce they are commemorating this month by partnering with Children’s Cancer Research Fund in an interactive web campaign titled CompleteTheCure. The goal of the campaign is to bring awareness to the childhood cancer experience — the progress and the challenges. CompleteTheCure.com will feature six short video clips about childhood cancer. For each video clip viewed, a corporate sponsor will make a donation in support of pediatric cancer research. The more times the videos are viewed, the more funds that will be raised to help advance promising childhood cancer research. You can visit CompletetheCure.com, watch the videos and watch the money add up that will go to research. A couple of ideas to help spread the word: Post the website and information at bottom of every September journal entry so everyone visiting your caringbridge site sees it and visits the CompleteTheCure.com. Set CompleteTheCure.com as your homepage for September and visit it over and over again and keep clicking on the videos. Forward this email to everyone in your address book and tell them to do the same. The more people watch the videos, the more awareness we can create about the importance of childhood cancer research and the more money we raise. Thank you!

Sorry if this has been mentioned. At work and just getting to pop in for a minute.

I feel like the Sawgrass apts. are significant for some reason. Maybe Casey really had looked at apts. there before and that is how she came up with the idea. A lot of apartments now require credit checks, hence the reason she had made up the name of Zaneida.

Anyoo, looking at the Sawgrass apts. website, there are pictures of a lake/pond behind them. Does anyone know the name of this lake/pond?

Or, where was one of Casey's favorite places to go?

I may be way off base, but anything to try to find this baby girl.

Karen, I too keep wondering about the Sawgrass Apts. I believe the place was being used for something other than just apartments.

The people there could have made up the Zenaida card after the fact. Denied that they knew Casey, etc. to cover their own butts. There just may be a big cover up over there and I'll bet many have left town.

Casey was in to something. I do not believe she just killed her daughter. There is something else going on and she is very afraid.

Also, too many bailing her out with this high bail not even supposedly connected. Yeah! Right! Something is not right.

I was trying to access the phone recording on Tennessee girls Myspace and it wasn't there. What WAS there was at that moment was a chat - in motion - some girl was typing stating that KC did work at Universal - but it was Universal Entertainment (or something very close to that) and that it was a call girl outfit. That could be an avenue to check out?? I hope that isn't too far off topic here...

Most probably already knew, but I just discoved that JG's house is close to Universal Studios where Casey claimed she worked. I hope they have asked to let the cadavor dogs have a sniff in their backyard.

Karen, I too keep wondering about the Sawgrass Apts. I believe the place was being used for something other than just apartments.

The people there could have made up the Zenaida card after the fact. Denied that they knew Casey, etc. to cover their own butts. There just may be a big cover up over there and I'll bet many have left town.

Casey was in to something. I do not believe she just killed her daughter. There is something else going on and she is very afraid.

Also, too many bailing her out with this high bail not even supposedly connected. Yeah! Right! Something is not right.

Zanaida was real and was at the location that very day, the LE has interviewed her as well and she reported the same information to them. Read the case reports and you will find this evidence.

This does not however exclude Casey from being there in disguise somehow and whitnessing ths woman and overhearing her name and later using it.

Casey also has friends that live there.

And 2 days after this date she was at another apt complex looking for an apartment supposedly for her boyfriend, I cannot determine if her boyfriend was there with her or just her other friend that does live at that complex (this is somewhere else name slips my mind atm. Question is did she fill out a card there or did she put it under her boyfriends name? Or perhaps fill out cards elsewhere under aliases eve?

Her mother hated hispanics pationatly according to a friend of hers from the 6th grade that was NEVER allowed in the home when the mother was home, but "the father was cool with it" I feel the spanish name suited well with getting MOMZY hopped up and on her side that this "hispanic" woman perhaps kidnapped her daughter. It fits well with the family trends.

Hi all,

I have a friend who lives in Orlando but she is out of town right now doing rotations of some sort in a hospital in Tennessee. She asked me if I knew if anyone had searched this area and since I'm not from there I have no idea. Can anyone help? If not, this is the area she suggested looking into:

Field between narcoosee and goldenrod on the south side of lee vista there are some trees a pond and grass

Thanks!

It was on June 18 that Casey borrowed the shovel. On June 22, Geo. says the gas cans were in the shed and the next day, June 23, gone. He reported the break in and theft that same day, June 23. On June 24, he discovered the cans in Casey's trunk.

Hello all. MY first post. I have been lurking since the beginning of this case. I am amazed at how smart all of you are-will try to keep up. Anyway I was thinking, if this was premeditated, seems like it due to the chloroform and comp seaches, wouldn't KC have thought out where to take her? I've read her favorite show was CSI, maybe she got some good ideas from that. Unfortuately I don't watch that show. Does anyone watch that show and remember any recent episodes that she could've gotten ideas from?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Hi, My first post too. Do you ever have weird hunches? I was thinking of the area of Lake Gillooly near the airport and also Lake Mann, which is not as close to the airport.
suzet

Forget Lake Mann. That is on the other side of town and is not in an area that Kc would not blend in. She would have definitely been recognized in that area. Also, the area is frequented by police cars since it is in a high crime area.... very ghetto like.

Did anyone else see on NG last night, they flashed a map of cell pings that TES are using, has that been released to the public?

I say dig it up anyway.

I agree, dig up the WHOLE yard. She is either there or in water near the house ie Casey said "her gut tells her she is CLOSE".
And I do NOT think Casey would put her in a park (too obvious).

Caylee's remains might never be located.
LE knows she was in the back yard and in the trunk of that car.
I really believe she was in TWO other places.
Maybe Casey placed her in the area of the pings.
Then someone? else--in desperation--got that little body and took it to a place where it may never be found.
All just my opinion.

I agree, dig up the WHOLE yard. She is either there or in water near the house ie Casey said "her gut tells her she is CLOSE".
And I do NOT think Casey would put her in a park (too obvious).

The "close" thing

Could she have been saying she was in a close??
Do you guys have them in Orlando?

karenmamo said:
I really believe she was in TWO other places.

That gets me thinking, you may be on to something as the only thing KC has ever said that I though could possibly be true is when she called from jail first time, spoke to her friend Kristina who asks her if she is telling the truth and KC says "that i don't know where she is? Yea thats the truth." For some reason i felt then that she did something with her body that would allow her to say "i don't know where she is" and pass a lie detector if she had to. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back