The Verdict is In - post your thoughts here

Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy's mom: Domestic violence is something we'll be very active with. Domestic violence is wrong, has to stop. #coopertrial

Been following along tirelessly with the rest of you..although not posting.

I am thankful for justice, although surprised that it was 1st degree.

Please remember the children while you post. There will come a day, they will google all of this and find our comments. Whether or not the verdict is agreed with or not, lets give these children the respect they deserve.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy's twin sister Krista: I've always wanted to know why (Brad killed Nancy). #coopertrial

I am sad that so many lives were ruined... And satisfied justice was done. Rest in peace, Nancy.

did Nancy's mom hug Brad's mom? My feed stopped.

They tried to talk with the Coopers ... in the interview they said that they wanted to extend an invitation to them regarding the children.

Okay Guys - LISTEN UP!

The jury has spoken. This thread is for posting your thoughts regarding how you interpreted the evidence and whether or not you think the jury made the right call.

IT IS NOT FOR bashing any witnesses, lawyers, friends or family members or the victims. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS! It also is not for bickering amongst yourselfs.

So read your post twice before posting. And thank this post after you read it because whether you thank it or not, you will be accountable for paying attention and adhereing to the rules.

Salem

Thank you, Salem!

Hey Annie. That wine sounds great. I have enjoyed our posts. Where to next?

Gonna wait till DH gets home then go out and have a margarita. I hope the CC verdict is in by then.

MOO

Mel

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy's twin sister Krista (has custody of Coopers' daughters): They're doing very well. They want me home for Mother's Day. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy Cooper's dad: We need that communication to be open (with Brad's parents). #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy Cooper's dad: We feel for them (Brad's parents). The msg we want to give them is you're the other half of grandparents. #coopertrial

I would have expected nothing less from Nancy's parents. I think they're very aware of how difficult this is for Brad's parents. He may have committed murder but there's no reason for his parents not to be in their grandchildren's lives. They had no part in Brad's decision to commit such a heinous crime.

Following is part of a post I made before the case became cloudy for me. *Now that the jury has declared I want to repeat it.

Brad, if you have the chance to come back to Websleuths, a place you visited so shortly after Nancy was murdered, consider this. You are a weak failure. You liked triathlons because they represent the conquering of a challenge through hard work and endurance. They are hard, they prove your mettle – you need to have strong will to do well. But those are only games. In the real contest of will and strength – life – you failed in the worst way possible. Rather than overcome the adversity of a bad relationship or a rough legal settlement, you gave up. You cheated. You stole. You robbed your own children of their mother and their father all to avoid the consequences of life. You robbed a human being of her life. All the contests you ever entered were there just to convince you you were not the weak minded failure you ultimately proved to be. You’re just a chump who gave up when the going got tough, a loser who would stoop to any measure, even murder, rather than face your obligations.

It’s sad that it was not a mystery van of killers, because the children have lost both their parents now. But it is good they have a loving family who embrace them without reservation and without regard to burden or cost. And it is good that it is far, far away from this place where selfish self-regard cast a shadow of evil on a dark night on their mother who loved them so much.

Brad, the strong are Nancy’s family who now carry with love the remainder of the family you ultimately destroyed. Even in death Nancy has the means to protect and provide for her children - you just couldn't understand and thankfully couldn't destroy the bridge of love between her family and her and the children. Thank God that family, each of them, has the perseverance and willpower and love that you lacked completely.

Nancy Cooper's parents, Gary and Donna, live on WRAL News in 15 minutes.

They didnt get to hear 100% of the testimony either. Look at all the defense's case that the judge disallowed. Prosecution? Sure, lets let anything in. Defense? Objection, sustained!

I dont know that he did it or didnt.. he very well could have but this trial has been a farce thanks to the trial judge and the antics of the prosecution.

Again....another conspiracy. Now the judge is the one who to blame. The entire system was rigged by corrupt, evil people in the NC law enforement and judicial system. If you're right, this will be an easy appeal.

ADA's are nailing the reasons and thoughts on why the jury decided 1st degree!
Point on for what we BDI have been saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot