The worst part...

OJ was a diff time and age. Before monster media, social media, internet explosion and the publics love of reality shows and what not. She will be rich and infamous.

Casey is on probation, she will not be leaving Orlando any time soon.

And she will have to publish her address and it will be public record.

I could care less about how much money Casey or anyone else makes off this case. It's just money.

The absolute worst part of this for me, is the fact that Casey will go on to get married and have more children.

We had a hard time yesterday in my office. Federal LE...we work everyday to see justice done in cases (we don't handle murder cases, thank goodness!) and HAVE to believe in our justice system and while I'd say we all agree we have the best justice system in the world, yesterday just HURT. Not a good day. Even the male agents were just stunned/shocked (I had no idea almost all of them knew a good portion of the case).

That said, this is how I'm envisioning Casey's future now:

She'll be free, wild and living it up for the first year or so. We're going to be sick of seeing her followed and covered like a celebrity. Notorious celeb, of course.

I give her FIVE YEARS to find herself in some kind of mess...legal, financial, domestic drama, something! This girl, who STILL has never been held truly accountable for her actions, has therefore never learned her lesson. She is who she is, she is now emboldened since she got one over on us (the nation), and is famous, which she wanted. She'll now have $ of which she's never had, and certainly will NEVER deserve. DISGUSTING.......

But maybe in her wild, celeb lifestyle that she'll be able to have, she'll be partying like a rockstar with bad characters around her, and wouldn't it be ironic if she OD's on some party drug or something? I will be waiting in the coming years to read what a mess she's turned out to be. It's a given, IMO.

I believe in heaven and hell...and I believe she'll get what is coming to her at some point. When and how, I sure don't know. But it's the only way I can try to get over this injustice in my mind and heart.

JMO.

God Bless Caylee - you have so many people on this earth that do care about you and loved you from afar.

The worst thing for me is that I cannot shake the vengeful feelings that I have for this woman. I know that God and karma will get her but I just do not want to wait on them. I know this only hurts me and doesnt affect her at all.

So true. I told myself this morning that I wasn't going to watch any ICA coverage today, but I am. I just hate the fact that she will be free....I don't think she is going to have the "beautiful life", but she will not be sitting in prison. Hopefully, karma will get her faster than it did for OJ. This verdict is just heartbreaking....no much more to me than the OJ verdict.

:banghead: As horrible a thing to consider as there is, it is something we must all face. Casey Anthony is going to get unbelievably rich from all her tv appearances, magazine articles, book deals and THE movie...and there is nothing anyone can ever do about it. Besides the fact that Caylee is dead at her mothers hands, however she died, it was in Casey's care, this is the worst thing to me...that not only did she get away with it, she is going to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her murdering life off of poor little baby Caylee and her death. THAT is not right. None of this is.:sick:
Well, she had better move fast, then. Don't you think the public will lose interest in her as it all dies down?

:banghead: As horrible a thing to consider as there is, it is something we must all face. Casey Anthony is going to get unbelievably rich from all her tv appearances, magazine articles, book deals and THE movie...and there is nothing anyone can ever do about it. Besides the fact that Caylee is dead at her mothers hands, however she died, it was in Casey's care, this is the worst thing to me...that not only did she get away with it, she is going to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her murdering life off of poor little baby Caylee and her death. THAT is not right. None of this is.:sick:

I agree with you and I think, we will see more cases or at least more murders conducted by her "guideline" this whole thing is not okay...it leaves me with a very, very uneasy feeling...imo

Well, if Dancing With the Stars asks KC to be on, I will never watch that show again!!!

I can't seem to keep my emotions in check. You don't know how many emails I've drafted to the defense players in this case - one to DCS saying - hope you enjoyed dancing on Caylee's grave -- and get my sanity check and haven't sent them. I too wanted to see the smirk wiped off her and Jose's face, and to never hear from Cheney Mason again - not gonna happen.

But as someone said on one of Jeff Ashton's thread - he seems to be calm and at peace with it. As should I.

But if I woke up tomorrow and read that Casey and company fell off the face of the earth would I be sad --- NO. Not at all.

do you think she will ever tell her parents the truth?cause I bet they will wanna hear it.

I dunno... they seem more the blissfully ignorant types. They want to be able to live with their delusions and just start back to where they were before Casey got pregnant....

Speculating that CA is delighted to have this to hold over Casey's head for the rest of their lives.

I don't care about money. The worst thing I think is she is still capable of reproducing. My biggest fear, she'll do it again.

Psychopaths don't change, they can't be fixed. Karma is a b!tch. Well, it's not really "karma" it's the fact that people don't change and they repeat psychopathic behavior. Casey has zero respect for the rights of others. She'll be back in prison. Mark my words........

The Browns saw to it that O.J. never made a penny off his crime; anything he earrned went to them as a result of the civil suit they filed and won.

George could file a civil suit, but he won't. Lee could finally step up to the plate and file one, but that's not likely. I'd love to see Morgan & Morgan file one on behalf of all of us (their firm is "for the people" after all!) and use any money KC might earn (from *advertiser censored* or queen of the shot girls) to pay back the State of Florida fo what this trial cost the taxpayers.

And how about a new law -- any mother that does not report her child missing for a week will automatically get 25 years in prison...Caylee's law. No trial necessary.

The worst part for me is that I know she is thinking "I got away with it. yee haw! I am such a good liar. No one will ever be able to do anything to me. I can fool anyone."

I don't care about money. The worst thing I think is she is still capable of reproducing. My biggest fear, she'll do it again.

Psychopaths don't change, they can't be fixed. Karma is a b!tch. Well, it's not really "karma" it's the fact that people don't change and they repeat psychopathic behavior. Casey has zero respect for the rights of others. She'll be back in prison. Mark my words........

I'm thinking the same thing...

Casey may make some money in the next few months, but it will dry up. She's a high school drop out; reading a gas gauge was a stumper for her.
:floorlaugh:

She's just not marketable - except for the freak side of her.

She can be Octomom's roommate - oh, wait, didn't Ocotomom lose her house?

No:
Her house has been on the brink of foreclosure several times, and the *advertiser censored* company Vivid has reportedly stepped in to make her house payments.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...an-baby-whipping-fetish-photos/#ixzz1RLJi75ig

Gee, Ocotmom and Casey in a double billing *advertiser censored* showing! That's the ticket. :sick:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ict-Not-guilty-just-like-OJ-Simpson-case.html

The aftermath and having your face rubbed in it. Scroll down to see the photograph of Cheney Mason, perhaps this <modsnip> man will now join Barry Scheck in the Innocence Project in a attempt to waylay karma.

Cheney Mason is one of the rudest, arrogant and unprofessional lawyers I have ever seen. Mr. Baez is one of luckiest because his laziness is quite apparent. Marketing is his specialty, not law. I sincerely hope we never have to witness another case that involves him.

I would hope Mason retires. With OJ, I made an effort to find out how he was supporting himself and boycotted any manufacturer of products he endorsed.
I would do this samething with both Baez and Mason.

Yup. I predict she'll commit another serious crime (maybe another murder, but I'm seeing something like grand theft) and still spend much of her adult life in jail.

The worst part is, now she'll have an opportunity to victimize someone else. I'm sure she's already got quite a repertoire of 'crocodile tears' over how innocent and unjustly persecuted she is. :innocent:

I am hoping that Casey spends the rest of her life fighting civil law suits. Tim Miller is on InSession right now saying he is considering a lawsuit.
Everyone and Anyone who was damaged either monitarily or by character assination needs to file a suit against her.
She presently has that huge IRS bill, and the ZFG lawsuit, now the rest of the people damaged need to get started on their own suits.

I read that the IRS says she owes them about 67K IIRC.

Hope they get their money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeNe79
Back