Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #4

Which Listed Below Did Caylee Die From?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do believe she turned over the correct knife.

snipped

But it was washed. Do you think CA just washed it without thinking? That's what I thought from the beginning.

snipped

But it was washed. Do you think CA just washed it without thinking? That's what I thought from the beginning.
I sort of agree with JWG that at that stage CA was trying to do the right thing to advance the investigation which was "missing child" at that stage. I do have some doubts though, about whether they did not even consider the smell etc as indicating a death?

I sort of agree with JWG that at that stage CA was trying to do the right thing to advance the investigation which was "missing child" at that stage. I do have some doubts though, about whether they did not even consider the smell etc as indicating a death?

Also, JWG had figured at this point in the computer forensic's thread. That
at this point... Cindy would not have KNOWN that Caylee was missing

snipped

Yes, I believe that. She was cleaning after all.

But, with that said, I could not find actual reference in any of the docs or interviews that the knife was cleaned, while I could find much discussion about the pants being cleaned.

Also, JWG had figured at this point in the computer forensic's thread. That
at this point... Cindy would not have KNOWN that Caylee was missing
CA knew Caylee was missing surely, as far as she was concerned, since 16th June.
I agree, CA did not know that Caylee was missing or misplaced by KC as well. CA still thought KC knew where Caylee was. I just think there is almost unbelievable denial not to even consider what the smell might mean, and just leave the car for the experts to look at?

CA knew Caylee was missing surely, as far as she was concerned, since 16th June.
I agree, CA did not know that Caylee was missing or misplaced by KC as well. CA still thought KC knew where Caylee was. I just think there is almost unbelievable denial not to even consider what the smell might mean, and just leave the car for the experts to look at?

I agree. I should have stated at this point Cindy did not know that Casey did not have Caylee. She thought possibly that Caylee was with Casey or a "nanny."
There was either a unbelievable denial or unbelivable amount of anger that "Casey not only left the car unattended but left it dirty as well."

I am off to figure out if Cindy told GVS that there was a cadaver dog hit in Caylee's room. I think this could give credence to Caylee being killed at the house. Also it appears SA is not releasing certain interviews or data related to the case. If the dogs did not hit in the bedroom... Why would Cindy say that on TV? (if she did...)

Sorry to harp on. I am as sure as I can be about anything in this case: Mouth tape alone would have no effect on ADD. I was even worried that experts might say that a sealed garbage bag would not be sufficient. That seems to have been conceded, but I am not totally convinced it would be an adequate containment of forensic evidence over several days.

No problem with harping. I love music.

The ADD was determined by measuring the composition of the off-gassing from the stain in the trunk. (Hate to speak about Caylee's condition here) The stain was due to fluids leaking from the body through either natural openings (the largest being the mouth) or breaks in the skin. It was probably - but not guaranteed - too early for breaks in the skin to appear. So duct tape over the mouth/nose stood a good chance of stemming most, if not all the flow for a short period of time, this being 24 hours.

unlike george and cindy i've smelled death only twice in my life, although i think even that is twice more than usual, and these instances were almost 20yrs apart.
the second time it happened i recognized the smell the instant i arrived, memories of the first time i smelled it flooded back to me. i was so sure that i knew what i was smelling that i ventured no further than the door, left the house and immedediately called the police.
i don't believe it's possible to confuse that smell w/ anything else and less possible not to recognise it, especially if it's something you've encountered as often as an ex cop and a nurse would.

No problem with harping. I love music.

The ADD was determined by measuring the composition of the off-gassing from the stain in the trunk. (Hate to speak about Caylee's condition here) The stain was due to fluids leaking from the body through either natural openings (the largest being the mouth) or breaks in the skin. It was probably - but not guaranteed - too early for breaks in the skin to appear. So duct tape over the mouth/nose stood a good chance of stemming most, if not all the flow for a short period of time, this being 24 hours.
Those of delicate disposition please scroll past!

Anus

unlike george and cindy i've smelled death only twice in my life, although i think even that is twice more than usual, and these instances were almost 20yrs apart.
the second time it happened i recognized the smell the instant i arrived, memories of the first time i smelled it flooded back to me. i was so sure that i knew what i was smelling that i ventured no further than the door, left the house and immedediately called the police.
i don't believe it's possible to confuse that smell w/ anything else and less possible not to recognise it, especially if it's something you've encountered as often as an ex cop and a nurse would.
My kindest explanation is that KC's ploy of putting gabage in the trunk to explain where the smell originated actually worked. I do know both death smell and very smelly garbage smell. Very different, but a blast from very smelly garbage can be overwhelming. Whichever is the source you pull away and possibly assume the obvious apparent source that you can see?

Those of delicate disposition please scroll past!

Anus

Caylee was probably wearing pullups-of course, they would have become saturated and leaked out also. Nothing about pullups being found in the bag though. Sorry this is gross!:mad:

My kindest explanation is that KC's ploy of putting gabage in the trunk to explain where the smell originated actually worked. I do know both death smell and very smelly garbage smell. Very different, but a blast from very smelly garbage can be overwhelming. Whichever is the source you pull away and possibly assume the obvious apparent source that you can see?

i concede that it's possible, but unlikely in the extreme.
one day i'd love to see your less kind explanation hercule :)

Caylee was probably wearing pullups-of course, they would have become saturated and leaked out also. Nothing about pullups being found in the bag though. Sorry this is gross!:mad:

i thought there was mention of a diaper.
if i'm wrong please correct me.

I think I'll stop now. I give in.

i concede that it's possible, but unlikely in the extreme.
one day i'd love to see your less kind explanation hercule :)
That explanation IS platted thru the threads. I still cut G & C a huge ammount of slack because of the horrendous situation, but no sympathy what so ever for KC. I saw CA as nuts from day one, but nuts is how she is.

i thought there was mention of a diaper.
if i'm wrong please correct me.

I remember diapers in the car-but i don't recall any in the bag. Maybe i'm wrong. And, I don't think they breakdown from the elements-at least that's what I've heard.:waitasec:

I remember diapers in the car-but i don't recall any in the bag. Maybe i'm wrong. And, I don't think they breakdown from the elements-at least that's what I've heard.:waitasec:
No diaper mentioned at remains site, but I reiterate we have not been given a full inventory. Only told what they needed to tell to obtain a warrant. The reference to "pull-ups" was LE going back to evidence they already had from the car. More than likely that was to compare with what they found with or near the remains, but they have not come out and said that.

I don't remember anything about the dogs hitting in Caylee's room. Is it true that she said that?

Ok,,, I went back and could not find where she said that the dogs hit inside the house. I am going to review those again very closely and get what was said about the dog hits.

No diaper mentioned at remains site, but I reiterate we have not been given a full inventory. Only told what they needed to tell to obtain a warrant. The reference to "pull-ups" was LE going back to evidence they already had from the car. More than likely that was to compare with what they found with or near the remains, but they have not come out and said that.

this isn't where i first heard mention of the diapers/pull-ups but at 1min 50secs they report that investigators were at the house looking for flowered diapers like the ones found w/ caylee's remains. i know, never trust the media, i'm just :confused:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18533335/index.html

Ok,,, I went back and could not find where she said that the dogs hit inside the house. I am going to review those again very closely and get what was said about the dog hits.
There is quite a lot about K-9's in doc dumps. Lots of description of what was found outside. No mention of inside. Also K-9 officer gave evidence at bond hearing. I'd love to find a transcript, but from memory no mention of inside the house. K-9 aloso gave evidence at GJ. No rumour about inside the house. If dogs have serched the house it would more likely be the later search warrants. and no mention there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerak80