Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodles, that was a grim thought about being buried and the plants above soon hiding all traces.

I have this reocuring [sp] thought that Kyron was buried on the back part of their property. TH was driving all over the mountain that day and could have handed him off to someone at a given place. We know 2 places where her car was spotted and then that area a bit W where LE searched.

I just have this niggling feeling whoever she handed him off to was told to bury him in the ground back behind their property. They probably thought this was the last place LE would look for him.

And LE never did, right?

I think LE did check the Horman property, early on...if I remember correctly.

It is not only children who can be buried/hidden and not be found...often adults are found only after decades, if at all. And then of course, there is always the waterways...I doubt ALL have been checked to the extent they can say for sure.

Scandi, I don't have a MSM link to back it up, but as I recall, LE searched the Horman property twice with both people and dogs.

Doodles, that was a grim thought about being buried and the plants above soon hiding all traces.

I have this reocuring [sp] thought that Kyron was buried on the back part of their property. TH was driving all over the mountain that day and could have handed him off to someone at a given place. We know 2 places where her car was spotted and then that area a bit W where LE searched.

I just have this niggling feeling whoever she handed him off to was told to bury him in the ground back behind their property. They probably thought this was the last place LE would look for him.

And LE never did, right?

Why do you think Terri handed off Kyron to someone to kill him? I could "understand" her giving him to someone to do whatever they chose, but to tell that person to kill him and where to bury him?

Why do you think Terri handed off Kyron to someone to kill him? I could "understand" her giving him to someone to do whatever they chose, but to tell that person to kill him and where to bury him?

This seems incredibly unlikely to me as well...either TH did it herself, if he is dead, or she wasn't involved, IMO. Killing a child is not something one can really advertise for, IMO. I could possibly see her asking someone for help afterward...but I still doubt she had anyone that close/loyal to her that can't be found with all of the electronic data being investigated by so many agencies. JMO

This seems incredibly unlikely to me as well...either TH did it herself, if he is dead, or she wasn't involved, IMO. Killing a child is not something one can really advertise for, IMO. I could possibly see her asking someone for help afterward...but I still doubt she had anyone that close/loyal to her that can't be found with all of the electronic data being investigated by so many agencies. JMO

And why would Terri have to give Kyron to someone else to kill? Why couldn't she do it herself? And when you consider that there about 100 children who are kidnapped every year by strangers, and I don't know what % are found dead, but I don't think there are THAT many people out there who would just murder some 7-year-old boy they don't even know. And for the children who are killed by a stranger, the murderer probably watched many, many children before picking his victim. So I think it would be very difficult for Terri to find someone who would kill ANY child.

And why would Terri have to give Kyron to someone else to kill? Why couldn't she do it herself? And when you consider that there about 100 children who are kidnapped every year by strangers, and I don't know what % are found dead, but I don't think there are THAT many people out there who would just murder some 7-year-old boy they don't even know. And for the children who are killed by a stranger, the murderer probably watched many, many children before picking his victim. So I think it would be very difficult for Terri to find someone who would kill ANY child.

I agree, but I also believe it would be almost as difficult to find anyone who would take Kyron and then stay silent for nearly two years. Any tale she might have told to get them to agree, for example abuse, would have been proven false by the FBI listing him as abducted, etc...And where was she to find even this person or persons, anyway, again without leaving a trail?

She may well have resented Kyron, she would be far from the first stepmother to do that...but I remember reading her FB pages for months back, when it was available, and her life seemed filled up with kid-friendly activities, lots of friends with kids, things at the school, etc...everything one would expect to see with a stay-at-home parent...she was on it all the time, leaving little time, I imagine, to seek out hit men and kidnappers in some other way that could not be traced.

If TH is responsible for Kyron's fate, I have always believed, and still do, that she was perfectly capable of taking care of him on her own and had time to do so. She would not have needed DS or anyone else. I think all of the flap about Dede and the landscaper and a possible accomplice will (if there is ever a solution) turn out to be complete red herrings. I've always seen this as a one-person operation, whoever that person may be. Kidnappings are rare, as you said, but I think kidnappers of children by multiple parties must be even more so.

JMO of course.

I see Terri as a person who will not take care of things herself. She couldn't divorce Kain or kill him or leave him. She had to get someone other than herself to fix the problem. I also don't see DeDe as a child killer, either. She did move in with Terri for a while to comfort her and give support. They were friends. I think Terri convinced DeDe that Kyron was in some sort of abuse situation and he needed to get out of there. DeDe and Terri didn't have money or connections to accomplish this, so what do you do? Can't place a add on Craigs list or in the paper, you get him into the underground unless you are going with him and have money to get relocated and survive until you get a job. So what do you do? Maybe you know someone who can help, or knows someone who is willing to keep Kyron or get him in a religious compound. There was the compound in TX. There are ones in Utaha. They would take kids, no questions asked and no parents needed. They just want followers. I believe there are famlies that would take Kyron thinking they are doing a good deed, protecting him, and raise him. But I don't think these woman killed him, but I do think they passed him onto somebody else to get him out of Terri's life.

Interesting possibility but doubtful. Fires draw attention, especially in forested areas. A whiff of smoke will be checked out immediately. It takes a lot of heat to destroy a human body so a normal fire, even with the use of accelerants, will not be sufficiently hot. Searchers and even passersby would be curious about an old burn area.

A little child is not difficult to hide. If he were buried somewhere, a few plants on top, like blackberry bushes, would soon hide all traces.

:seeya: Thank You ... and that is a good point -- a fire would draw attention -- and someone may have remembered seeing something with respect to a fire -- the smoke, etc.

I just thought it was a "possible theory" -- but not "probable" ...

JMO and MOO :

I have always believed TH was involved, and as more and more times goes by, and Kyron has not been found -- I have absolutely NO doubt that this was pre-meditated and well planned as to WHERE she hid Kyron ...

:praying: for Kyron to be found !

Where is Kyron? I think of him every day, I am sure like a lot of you. :grouphug:

IMHO he is in the water. Just my opinion. I think TH dumped him in the water on Sauvie's. I hope that he surfaces but it's possible he never will.

Thinking of you Ky... planning to plant more sunflowers for you in the summer........

How is it that these children go missing from a parent/care provider (ie: Kyron & Sky Metalwala in Bellvue, WA) and the very person in charge of their health and safety claim they know nothing - yet the children were in their care at the last sighting? I truly understand where there are legitimate circumstances, but when the parent clams up and does not even attempt to try to look for the child - makes me furious! How could they possibly just "write off" this sweet child from their life book?

How is it that these children go missing from a parent/care provider (ie: Kyron & Sky Metalwala in Bellvue, WA) and the very person in charge of their health and safety claim they know nothing - yet the children were in their care at the last sighting? I truly understand where there are legitimate circumstances, but when the parent clams up and does not even attempt to try to look for the child - makes me furious! How could they possibly just "write off" this sweet child from their life book?

I think Kyron's case is less clear-cut than Sky's. as far as who the responsible adult was at the time of the disappearance. Kyron being in school, during hours he was expected and allowed to be at school, make it a little awkward for the school district, IMO, as do the comments from other children who claim they saw Kyron alone, or TH alone, leaving. JMO

And Terri did help look at first - she was up there with the rest of his family, wearing the tshirts, speaking to the media.

I know that people really judge TH for hiring a lawyer, not speaking to the media, etc. But, if she is innocent, these steps help keep her from being wrongly convicted.

I think that defense attorney's are crucial most of the time for the protection of the rights of the accused, guilty or not.

With all due respect, there are a lot of other reasons that TH is judged right now, hiring a lawyer is just one of them.

I think that defense attorney's are crucial most of the time for the protection of the rights of the accused, guilty or not.

With all due respect, there are a lot of other reasons that TH is judged right now, hiring a lawyer is just one of them.

I do realize that, but my response was a continuation of the discussion of wenwe4's comment on parents who "clam up and...not even attempt to try to look for the child." I was pointing out that TH did participate at first and her subsequent "clamming up" was based on sound legal advice. If she's innocent, it's the best think she could do at this point.

FWIW, TH also remained available to LE for about 3x longer than did the Irwins...before deciding not to talk further.

FWIW, TH also remained available to LE for about 3x longer than did the Irwins...before deciding not to talk further.

And if you consider the murder for hire "sting" - if this was something she truly was not involved it, it can be understandable why she clammed up after that.

She truly may be guilty, but I'm a fence sitter on this one. Some of TH's behavior that gets bashed is exactly what the attorneys I work for would recommend to innocent clients. And if I felt like I was being unfairly targeted by LE, actions I would take as well, for that matter.

Compared to some, she really did participate more with LE.

A thought I had long, long, long ago (and might have actually shared at some point, but I don't remember), is that I wonder if whoever took Kyron from the school killed him & buried him at the cemetery that is not too far from the school. I don't know if cemeteries have surveillance cameras, but if not, I don't think it would be too difficult for a person to drive up to a recently-dug grave in a cemetery (making sure to use the vehicle to block passers-by's view of the gravesite) and to quickly remove enough dirt to cover a small child's body, lay the child in the grave & cover the body. Who would look for Kyron in a cemetery?

I believe this was done by one person alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea