They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe just how emotional I am feeling right now...bittersweet tears for Caylee!::candle:

it felt like time stood still for a split second when I heard the verdict was in...i know they say justice is blind, but it hears the truth very well...peace to Caylee on this day and in the days to come :heartbeat:

Omg....I did not expect myself to burst out into tears when I heard the verdict is ready and I am bawling....shaking, goosebumps (and its 100 degrees here)...The Soldier just left for work, my birthmom is in the air flying to see her mom who is having surgery...you guys are all i have right now...

I hope I don't get sick.

Bill Schaeffer is reporting that a quick verdict, no questions asked and no requests to view any of the video or evidence probably means a guilty verdict in favor of the state.

I have goosebumps!! :eek:hwow:

Funny how I feel like I have been to battle with all of you and now, after all these years, sleepless nights and endless researching, we are at the end....almost overwhelming....

Prosecutor ashton just walked into court to roaring applause in #CaseyAnthony

by abcashleigh via twitter 1:37 PM

Sweet Caylee Marie....may you receive the justice you deserve!

George and Cindy are at the courthouse according to BS!

Praying for justice for Caylee Marie Anthony!!

Oh My God. That was quick! I rarely post, but have been here since very early on. Although I have never met you all, I have read post after post and feel like I know everyone. Thank you for being here and walking this journey for Caylee. Let's hold cyber hands and pray for a just verdict.

I am so excited and so nervous. I feel good its a prosecution verdict since it was quick. I can't stand this!! ugh. Glad you are all here. Whats everyone's feelings?

this made me teary eyed:

Prosecutor ashton just walked into court to roaring applause in #CaseyAnthony
by abcashleigh via twitter 12:37 PM

Oh my god... Oh my god!

I have goosebumps! I can't believe it will be over in 35 minutes,

Hugs are with you all ...

Oh.My.God.

Group Hug

(((((((((((((((( caylee :loveyou: caylee )))))))))))))

I think when JA said...no one makes an accident..look like a murder..was huge..for weeks I was, trying convey that to co workers...it is what it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough