Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night at a party I was really surprised to learn that not everyone knows about Gabriel's case. At the party I was at a table with 6 women, moms in fact, and only 1 of them had heard of Gabriel!!! She from SA. I was so surprised, I thought everyone else had at least seen something on Gabriel. I only live an hour away from San Antonio. This made me think maybe it is possible that a family adopted him and that they really haven't seen it in the media.

This is so sad, and is my experience here in TX too. I have been pleading with my local news to get the story on, and they say "we don't have the staff to cover SA." I'm like, WTH? You can't show a picture of a stolen baby in TX? Rediculous! Hopefully, this PI of Gabe's will bring attention, enough so to get his face out there!

I wonder if the Spanish speaking news stations in South Texas have aired the story? We need to get them on it! Between the staff cleaning the hotel rooms (not trying to sound bad here, it's just likely they were Mexican, because SA is very Mexican), and the other people on the bus, someone saw them.

Last night at a party I was really surprised to learn that not everyone knows about Gabriel's case. At the party I was at a table with 6 women, moms in fact, and only 1 of them had heard of Gabriel!!! She from SA. I was so surprised, I thought everyone else had at least seen something on Gabriel. I only live an hour away from San Antonio. This made me think maybe it is possible that a family adopted him and that they really haven't seen it in the media.

I have the same issue!!!! I can't believe that more people don't know about this case! I have emailed all the big networks complaining that they have not covered this story enough. I sent a "not so nice" message to Nancy Grace, as well.

It is so irritating that NG is talking more about Tiger Woods than Baby Gabriel. Who cares about Tiger Woods? A beautiful baby is MISSING!!!

I'm wondering outloud here. Could miss Yami, the reporter, have at first thought TS was her "golden ticket" so to speak, and jumped on it? and that is where alot of the mixed reports came from? She was not a POI at first, and seemed to some that she was an "innocent party" with insight on the case. and now we have a big 'ol ball of crap reporting. it sorta snowballed into this I believe. and I wonder, with all this shoddy reporting how much worse will it get?

Im Confused? :waitasec:
How was it OK if Logan was suppose to have Gabriel that weekend and he goes to pick him up and they're gone??
Tammi mentions that Logan was taking Gabriel to his sister's.... wonder if this started out as who gettin Gabriel for xmas???

Where does Tammi mention that Logan was taking Gabriel to his sister's?

I was just posting on the woman from Mesa who had been missing but now home, about the news (or rather lack of news) here. I have never seen anything like it. It is frustrating and I have intentionally stayed away from this (relatively) local case because of it.

The local news makes me go hmmmm or more often ARGGGG!!

Just keep praying for Baby Gabriel, I would be climbing the walls waiting for anything from the news.

I was going to bring over the info about Jay J. Armes, otherwise known as "The Investigator," but Bless our Angel beat me to it! But here is a nibble from JJA:

The investigator said he solves cases by following every lead, like the rumor that a woman on the other side of the country adopted a baby named Gabriel the same day Gabriel Johnson went missing. another hmmm?

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...fers-to-help-find/s_YjDv3DlkWy4sO_Gbc9xw.cspx

I admit to being completely out of the loop here, but I thought the original story was she bailed when dad's sister was given custody - by the courts? :waitasec:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She bailed after she and the father were given joint custody, and in order to escape a court date at which the father likely would have gotten full custody due to her documented mental issues.

Where does Tammi mention that Logan was taking Gabriel to his sister's?

Tammi's very first news interview. The video is linked in the Important Links sticky thread, and notated as her first interview.

She was trashing Logan when she said that.

Tammi's comment from back on the fourteenth of January that their source at FOX News put them in touch with the babysitter. I can't recall the exact quote, but she says that the source (Yami?) put them on the phone with the babysitter.
That reeks. Was this before or after the sitter spoke with LE? Were her official statements and news interviews influenced by Tammi herself? I have wondered about this since the babysitter started yacking her jaws off.

So I guess in general a thing that makes me go hmmm, is the babysitter and how much of her statement is really hers. From her appearances on NG, she seems very easily influenced.

Yes, we know she spoke to TS before she went on NG, but I believe she called LE and they interviewed her before that happened

Yes, she changes her story -- on NG it was Tylenol, on yesterday's Today Show it was Nyquil

Thank you Prof for helping at least clear up the sequence of events. I haven't been able to put it in order to where it would stick in my head.

The key to what, Kappy? do you think EJ concealed carried Gabriel in a back pack on a crowded bus? I just can't seem to go there, dead or alive :( I think it would be crazy and risky behavior

I do remember that LE stated early on that there was a 3 day gap between the bus and the hostel that they could not fill in - but I have not seen any documentation on when EJ actually checked in to the hostel -- has anyone?

I am interested in hearing more of your thoughts on the bus trip --

Prof...sorry I am late, no power in my area because of the storm in the south...but just think about what you just said...3 day gap..all I am saying is I think that EJ boarded the bus, not with Gabriel, someone else boarded the bus with Gabriel...and not in a backpack...all I am asking from LE or someone, tell me how many people where on that bus, adults and children/infants and tell the times and the places you stopped...that's all...I gave a list of terminals between SA and FL awhile back....gives from SA, LR,Memphis, NASHVILLE, the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida...Now I am no way privy to this or entitled to this by any means...but you have to admit, it just not has come up....

Prof...sorry I am late, no power in my area because of the storm in the south...but just think about what you just said...3 day gap..all I am saying is I think that EJ boarded the bus, not with Gabriel, someone else boarded the bus with Gabriel...and not in a backpack...all I am asking from LE or someone, tell me how many people where on that bus, adults and children/infants and tell the times and the places you stopped...that's all...I gave a list of terminals between SA and FL awhile back....gives from SA, LR,Memphis, NASHVILLE, the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida...Now I am no way privy to this or entitled to this by any means...but you have to admit, it just not has come up....

Kappy ... I had read a while back about this route through different states for that busline. I think if there is no evidence contradicting this (which there appears not to be), then your theory is entirely plausible. I also think it is good to entertain such theories because we have to examine our assumptions - and that they are assumptions and not fact. There is a lot we do not know and are filling in, but we do not go back and say it could be 'filled in' other ways.

If the guy selling tickets remembered EJ, I think he would have recalled a baby. Especially one that would have stuck out a little. I also don't think EJ would have given whoever had him the opportunity to be seen with her. She got rid of him and from the second he was out of her hands, she ran like crazy and only looked back to laugh...IMO.

I'm sure LE knows at least where and when the bus stopped and the number of adults. I don't know if it is possible to know the number of children if they don't require a separate ticket and there isn't video.

I don't know, I think the theory is worth considering. I have trouble trying to decide how sophisticated or unsophisticated this whole plan was. It doesn't take much to realize that if someone is going with you on a bus and you don't want to be tracked, then the two of you just keep from being seen together when buying tickets and boarding the bus. This probably didn't happen, but ...

Kappy ... I had read a while back about this route through different states for that busline. I think if there is no evidence contradicting this (which there appears not to be), then your theory is entirely plausible. I also think it is good to entertain such theories because we have to examine our assumptions - and that they are assumptions and not fact. There is a lot we do not not and are filling in, but we do not go back and say it could be 'filled in' other ways.

I'm not sure what you mean by your last sentence.....there is a whole lot we don't know, and I am not trying to go back and fill in anything...just a gut thought...

If the guy selling tickets remembered EJ, I think he would have recalled a baby. Especially one that would have stuck out a little. I also don't think EJ would have given whoever had him the opportunity to be seen with her. She got rid of him and from the second he was out of her hands, she ran like crazy and only looked back to laugh...IMO.

I'm sure LE knows at least where and when the bus stopped and the number of adults. I don't know if it is possible to know the number of children if they don't require a separate ticket and there isn't video.

NMK...how needy do you think EJ was when she met TS...all she had to do was whine and TS took over the baby...all long story short for sure....so could someone else. Just because I bought a ticket without a infant in my arms, does not mean that child was not nearby....my theory is just that..You may be right about LE (although they have been very mute about it) but who knows about a video....and I'd bet the farm, and it is small no less, they DO know the number of adults/childrens and infants aboard...could be wrong...I'm a dumb hick with a frozen brain right now...

I'm not sure what you mean by your last sentence.....there is a whole lot we don't know, and I am not trying to go back and fill in anything...just a gut thought...

I wasn't using "fill in" in a negative way. I was simply saying that what you proposed is as valid as saying that Elizabeth did something else.

Whew... I hope that made sense Kappy, I see why my first post was confusing, sorry

Look..everyone here is trying their best to come up with something that will bring that beautiful baby home. You guys are wonderful and have many wondeful thoughts. I have said from the beginning...something went array in SA...I do believe EJ had a back up plan..and the back up plan involved her ditching her car and taking the bus with little Gabriel. Destination, I do not know...however, I would rather him be in a bus to somewhere USA than a Landfill NO Where USA...although not sure that didn't happen either...

NMK...how needy do you think EJ was when she met TS...all she had to do was whine and TS took over the baby...all long story short for sure....so could someone else. Just because I bought a ticket without a infant in my arms, does not mean that child was not nearby....my theory is just that..You may be right about LE (although they have been very mute about it) but who knows about a video....and I'd bet the farm, and it is small no less, they DO know the number of adults/childrens and infants aboard...could be wrong...I'm a dumb hick with a frozen brain right now...

You're not a dumb hick, you are attempting to come up with ideas that haven't hit a dead end yet, which doesn't strike me as dumb. (My brain is frozen too, happens for the 6 months that MI calls winter. :crazy:)
However, I don't think that EJ really was that needy. I think she had a plan with some holes in it and used Tammi to fill those holes. Master plan, EJ. Finesse and fine detail, Tammi.
That said, I think it's possible. Not extremely plausible, but in all honesty, the idea that Gabe would still be alive in SA is not all that plausible, but we saw the proof. I think if there was video, LE has it. I will not allow myself to think that they messed up that bad, because if they did, Gabe is as good as gone, IMO. It is possible that someone bought a ticket, held Gabe on their lap and he was never recorded.
I would like to see some official statement that says that other riders and the driver and other terminals along the way have been contacted, but not seeing it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. There is a glaring lack of info on this case. JMO.

I think this is a plausible theory that could be explored --
Wasn't there a discrepancy between where the bus was to end up, and where EJ ended up?
She could have taken him on that bus, and maybe that is why she took that particular bus? IDK
She could have taken him to some couple in Florida, for instance?
We do not know yet what she did between the 27th and and 29th or 30th--
That's another date I see conflicting reports on--was she arrested in FL on the 29th or 30th? I have seen both as I research through media for LE statements

I think we need to think about this, as perhaps the stay in SA was an attempt to cover their tracks? All we know about SA is what EJ has said, right?

They do have a video of her walking alone from the Motel 6 parking on the 27th, the last day she was in SA, but maybe she had help there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz