This is a good read

Good to know the rules. I am new to blogs, didn't even know the meaning of forum in this sense. I can't remember how I discovered WS, been registered about 2 weeks, and this is the only forum I have ever tried. These rules are very reasonable and fair. Most rules are to protect the inocent anyway. If I mess up and break the rules, let me know gently. I may have already, but didn't mean to. Am enjoying WS immensly.

Don't forget the ones who stay here but keep saying they're leaving because of the heavy moderation.
you know I wrote about 4 hilarious responses to this but every single one was too snippy and I know how you are about snippy.

-->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//image002.gif<--JBean
Oh you brought the picture out right on cue. Do I look fat in that picture? be brutal.

My nod to the great Mods is that I have learned to sit on my hands. For the most part.

And to never, ever, ever respond to a question like the one above.

Thanks for the class. I learned quite a few things!

.....like which fork to use when I eat my words!

eat.gif

Not next to me.

-->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//12652.jpg<--JBean
, I happen to know you clean up pretty good.
AmarilloMarshSignPigsty.jpg

Thank's for the refresher, JBean. My feeble mind needed that.

.....you're so funny!

Nothing but respect and appreciation here....honestly....thanks for the rejuvenation!:smile:

-->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//image002.gif<--JBean

The two of you make me laugh. Loved the pic.

Thanks for all you do here.:blowkiss:

, I happen to know you clean up pretty good.
AmarilloMarshSignPigsty.jpg

This could have it's own thread. Moderators talking to each other only in pictures (with a comment or two ...:blowkiss:

If you go to any other forum on the net, you will start reading an interesting thread and then all of sudden it will descend into a slanging match between 1,2,3,4,10 people...it's boring and a forum 'turn off'. Please don't change a thing about WS!

This could have it's own thread. Moderators talking to each other only in pictures (with a comment or two ...:blowkiss:
OH lol the Noid and Bean Show thread.

If you go to any other forum on the net, you will start reading an interesting thread and then all of sudden it will descend into a slanging match between 1,2,3,4,10 people...it's boring and a forum 'turn off'. Please don't change a thing about WS!
I think this is what some people do not realize. Other forums allow vulgar language, irresponsible,rude, wild posting and anything goes. It is fun for about 30 seconds.

Some people love that atmosphere, they can attack other posters and do whatever they want. Those people won't like it here at all and that is totally fine. I have no interest in sites like that but I certainly understand that some might and that is cool; to each his own. The moderation here can be annoying if you want to post anything and everything.

But most people like the fact that they can post and feel pretty safe that we have their backs if they are attacked and the language and other issues are kept in check.
WS is not for everyone, but those that stick around do a great job of dissecting the facts and information.

Tom's girl and Patty G are awesome keeping things running smoothly and I am so grateful to them for all they do :blowkiss:

Thanks for the refresher JBean. This is one of the best moderated sites I have been on. I really appreciate all you do.

I read it.

In the end, it left me wanting more. There's no plot, no character development, no real storyline. It left me wondering "Why am I here? What time is tea? Where's my towel?"

Overall, an average read at best. I give it one and a half stars, no thumbs-up, although I do give the author props for at least being short and to the point.

I read it.

In the end, it left me wanting more. There's no plot, no character development, no real storyline. It left me wondering "Why am I here? What time is tea? Where's my towel?"

Overall, an average read at best. I give it one and a half stars, no thumbs-up, although I do give the author props for at least being short and to the point.
Here's a short story

This is a great and informative site. Thanks for the info and reminders. I am addicted to WS and the format of this forum is user friendly and the members and mods are great!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back