Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

I'm jumping ahead of you guys for a minute, cause I'm so excited by this!
I said the other day that I hoped that Tim Miller took her to court for repayment, as well as the county.

In a civil lawsuit, I don't think that she CAN NOT answer their questions. Can't remember where I heard or read that though, sorry.

Between Mark NeJames and Morgan, they will eat her up and spit her out in little peices, and make it real painful on her ego.

Only problem that I see, is that Baez is sneaky enough that I'm sure some off shore account/company on her behalf was set up a long time ago to funnel and hide her assests.
I hope that there is some way to get around that and find it when the time comes.

Baez approved the search but refused to allow his client to speak to Tim. It was all a sham.

I think Mr. NeJame is the attorney for TES or they have represented him in this matter. I wonder if that is who will be handling this.

Just heard that Casey was served papers in jail this morning for the ZFG suit, and she cannot take the 5th on this - she must answer all questions.

So, I would think that it would apply the same for Tim Miller, and any others that may follow suit.

I'm jumping ahead of you guys for a minute, cause I'm so excited by this!
I said the other day that I hoped that Tim Miller took her to court for repayment, as well as the county.

In a civil lawsuit, I don't think that she CAN NOT answer their questions. Can't remember where I heard or read that though, sorry.

Between Mark NeJames and Morgan, they will eat her up and spit her out in little peices, and make it real painful on her ego.

Only problem that I see, is that Baez is sneaky enough that I'm sure some off shore account/company on her behalf was set up a long time ago to funnel and hide her assests.
I hope that there is some way to get around that and find it when the time comes.

Thinking back to the OJ civil suit, he was asked incriminating questions. The burden of proof is much less that in a criminal case. I just can't remember WHO can file a civil suite in this case such as was done in the OJ case. Off to the verified lawyers thread to ask. BTW - link to Tim Miller for encouragement????

KC may not have called TES and may not can be sued, but CA did call them there and GA also was requesting his help, and so if we are supposed to believe the dumb defense stmt then at the very least GA was guilty of stealing from TES.

KC is responsible for the lie. KC is the one who was found not guilty because she lied about her child being missing but claims now accidential drowning. TM's issue is with KC. TM is a much more credible witness than CA or GA so I think if he brought a suit against KC (considering they were donations from private citizens to help with the search) he would win and she would have to pay TES back. What juror has not donated money at one time or another for a worthly cause? He has her over a barrel. I hope he goes for it. jmo

Casey's gonna live in TX? Tim Miller just said on HLN that he just heard some distant relative of Cindy's has invited Casey to come live there with them...oh myyyy.

PER TIM Miller: One of cindy's relatives have made offer and is welcoming ICA to Houston, Texas. Good Luck Houston!!

Tim is on HLN right now and said he heard this morning a distant relative of Cindy's is welcoming Casey to come live in TX!!!

Where is Dick Cheney with his bad target practice when you need him? lol

Tim Miller was on HLN just now and said that he received a phone call this morning from someone claiming to be a distant relative of Cindy's. This person told him that Casey could be staying with them in Texas.

I hope he sues and wins BIG!!!
I hope they put a lien (sp?) on everything ICA makes so that the money will go directly to Tim Miller until he is paid off.

TES deserves to get their money back they wasted looking for Caylee while ICA knew where she was the WHOLE time.

JMO

I agree. We could really make a difference. Maybe a specific item they need ?
Something tangible for Caylee's memory.
Friday (WS poster) is in touch with Tim.

That would be so awesome. If I can get Mr. Nejame's office to handle the donations then we can post it on all of our facebook pages and anyone can send a donation to honor Caylee directly to his office? I don't know if they would be on board with it but think of the free exposure his law firm would get.

Look at how many people signed on Facebook for the porch light. We can make a difference and we can make sure Caylee's name in on whatever it is that they need so that she can be their guiding angel on future searches. Like you said, something tangible for her memory. My email is suzie002@cableone.net if anyone has any feedback.

Tim is on HLN right now and said he heard this morning a distant relative of Cindy's is welcoming Casey to come live in TX!!!

Where is Dick Cheney with his bad target practice when you need him? lol

BBM - :floorlaugh:

I'm sure there are a lot of Texans willing to have "uh oh" target practice in Houston soon.

JMO

Cindy should also be sued for perpetuating false leads. She and GA went on a media blitz and proclaimed "Caylee is alive" BS which we knew was not true. The point is they also knew it to be false. In fact GA and CA knew for June 16th that something terrible happened to Caylee at the hands of ICA.

Thinking back to the OJ civil suit, he was asked incriminating questions. The burden of proof is much less that in a criminal case. I just can't remember WHO can file a civil suite in this case such as was done in the OJ case. Off to the verified lawyers thread to ask. BTW - link to Tim Miller for encouragement????

As I understand it, a civil suit must be filed one year from the charges.

Good for him. I hope this is just the start of those that will take action against Casey Anthony and her parents for what they did.

Too bad all of us couldn't get together and sue for fraud and pain and suffering. I would just to make their lives a living hell. Maybe that should be our focus. How much doo doo can we heap until they cry uncle and confess all.

How rude - GA called TM a clown. Very disrespectful. Not to mention - ungrateful.

George said: Who is this clown from Texas I need to meet? Tim is very angry.

This is great for Tim. :great:

But bad for us Texans if this is in fact true. I have been wanting to do a little target practice lately, but I guess I probably am not suppose to mention that here.
Casey won't make it here in Texas. We won't put up with her crap:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018
Back