Timer55 and Cays234

I have a question - and need my memory refreshed! Wasn't the password changed to "timer55" back in May? I thought that was confirmed in the computer forensic reports. If so - how can Casey - and Lee in his deposition - seriously expect us to believe that ZFG changed the password when she "took" Caylee in June? Clearly it was changed before this whole mess.

Sorry - I just started looking back and found the answer to my own question. Never mind!

I don't know yet. I am going to investigate this more before I discount it. I don't believe the timer55 was 55 seconds from the house, that one is not do able time wise. Now we have Lee trying to cover up something by claiming that zanny made the password timer55 not KC. That tells me there is much more to that than meets the eye.

I have always felt Lee & KC were into some type of online scam. I personally believe they were either involved with George in online gambling or identity theft. We KNOW KC was involved in identity theft because she was charged with it. I just don't know WHO else was involved in it yet.

I think it was the very same day Caylee's (possible) remains were found that someone else posted the Mapquest link showing 55 seconds (DRIVE TIME) from the A's home to the "dump" site. Since I don't buy into conspirocy theories or their like, I took this post to heart. As fact.

I may be a "catlady" but I LOVE dogs too. Especially big working dogs...

It just became clear to me why GA, CA and KC all agreed that the last day they saw Caylee had been June 8, 2008.

That is the day "the friends" left for P.R. They would claim that the friends took Caylee with them when they went to P.R. "The boys did this."

Thank God for the Father's day video. It derailed their whole plan.

What a brilliant bunch!

I'm sure this is why they picked the date of June 8 forgetting all about the June 15 video.

Remember how they leaned so heavily upon the kidnapping story? KC would have thrown all of them under the bus without hesitation.

What I don't get is why does LA pretends to not be computer savy. His whole depo just stinks of lies and false leads. I also think Casey knew her way around the computer too.

What I don't get is why does LA pretends to not be computer savy. His whole depo just stinks of lies and false leads. I also think Casey knew her way around the computer too.

Lee is a crappy *advertiser censored** witness for the defence. Why does Mr. Munster Joker do or say anything that he does or says. He's creepy and gross. GA & CA got one thing in their bag...they sure know how to raise WEIRDO offspring....

:loser: HA HA Well I sure wish he would have done it with out the rotten makeup job from CA!

I agree with so much of what you've stated. I believe KC spent the 30 days after killing her daughter (in a fit of rage), just living life to it's fullest cause SHE KNEW she would be caught in the end and her life would be over. Therefore, she stole blatently from Amy, used TonE's jeep, allowed the Sunbird to get towed and discovered by her parents...etc. It's MY own personal belief that while Caylee was killed in a spontanuously RAGE manner, the IDEA of being a "killer" was already firmly planted in KC's brain. (Original victims-Mom and Dad). This made "going there" to that "place" where she could be a "killer" much easier. She had been fantising about it for months!

Nice post Ripley, you kind of summed up my thoughts on the case exactly.

what i want to know is: exactly what "lesson" were they trying to teach her? has that been specified anywhere?

I don't think it means anything. Many password accounts require letters and numbers and at this time I think it's not more than that. I know that I pull my passwords out of thin air when they're asked to combine with #s and I just don't think she gave this any thought. I don't see any reason at this time to think it's a clue.

I am going to repost this post here and on Lee's deposition because I believe it to be VERY important as to what that Timer55 means. I can't find it in the search to just post a link, but I had kept it because I consider it very valid. This falls in line with my theories on they had some type of online scam going.

12-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Alpha Leader
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2008

GOT IT! I think. Someone posted some source code a while back. It looks like Perl or JavaScript. Timer55 is some sort of goto label or function that is called when someone inputs something into an interactive webpage. There is also a Timer99. Connected to this code is something called a Leetbot. Leetbot is mentioned in several viruses. My guess this is an initial attempt at setting up a online phishing or identity theft operation.

Timer55 is a command or function in a script used in Internet Relay Chat (IRC). IRC is way to communicate on the internet, like instant messenger and the like. Apparently one can customize how a chat session behaves by downloading modifying a script that alters the behavior of the chat session. Several examples on the internet reference timer55 as a function or a command. At any rate, if one looks at this script and edits it, Timer55 is prominent. Also, several videos (narrated by kids even) show how to manipulate the script, so it is not beyond reason this it where it come from.

Turbo,
Thanks for re posting that. Since I was on vacation I must have missed it.
That is the most logical explanation of timer55 I have to date. We already know KC was a thief, we are pretty sure she had more than one ID, so it is NOT a stretch to think she was into some online scam. The girl is good, this is not a stupid person. Would it not be something if we found out the real person George lost all the money to online was in fact KC.....she has a lot of hate for all of them & would have taken such pride from it. I dont know who came up with the facts on what timer55 does, but they are one smart person. Ten to one they are right.

I think it was the very same day Caylee's (possible) remains were found that someone else posted the Mapquest link showing 55 seconds (DRIVE TIME) from the A's home to the "dump" site. Since I don't buy into conspirocy theories or their like, I took this post to heart. As fact.

I may be a "catlady" but I LOVE dogs too. Especially big working dogs...

The problem with taking the 55 seconds to mean drive time from Anthony home to where the remains were found, would mean EVERYONE would have to drive at the same speed or u would get 53 seconds, 56 etc. I think it more likely the scam program some genius came up with. We got some pretty darn smart people on this board. My son in law is a computer dude for the pentagon, he would know any and all programs out there. If he can figure out ways to get around ...well never mind. Lets just say he would know

I have a question - and need my memory refreshed! Wasn't the password changed to "timer55" back in May? I thought that was confirmed in the computer forensic reports. If so - how can Casey - and Lee in his deposition - seriously expect us to believe that ZFG changed the password when she "took" Caylee in June? Clearly it was changed before this whole mess.

I guess that the point of Lee's comment might be to insinuate that "Zanny" was planning on taking Caylee back in May. As part of her preparation to take Caylee, "Zanny" put javascript on the home computer to make it look like Casey was home and on the computer when she wasn't. In this theory, "Zanny" did this to incriminate and frame Casey. "Zanny" then changed the password as some sort of bizarre clue.

If the Anthony's truly believe this is what happened and that "Zanny" has a key to their house, I wonder if they got the locks changed at any point? I know if it was me and I thought there was any chance a criminal had a key to my house, I would be on the phone to a locksmith immediately.

It just became clear to me why GA, CA and KC all agreed that the last day they saw Caylee had been June 8, 2008.

That is the day "the friends" left for P.R. They would claim that the friends took Caylee with them when they went to P.R. "The boys did this."

Thank God for the Father's day video. It derailed their whole plan.

What a brilliant bunch!

I'm sure this is why they picked the date of June 8 forgetting all about the June 15 video.

Remember how they leaned so heavily upon the kidnapping story? KC would have thrown all of them under the bus without hesitation.

Hi Woe

The friends PR trip was in July and not June

I think Casey will throw anyone, friend or not, under the bus to save herself from taking responsibility for any of her actions.

what i want to know is: exactly what "lesson" were they trying to teach her? has that been specified anywhere?

IMO The only person(s) that were being taught a lesson were Cindy and George by Casey herself...

Hi Woe

The friends PR trip was in July and not June

I think Casey will throw anyone, friend or not, under the bus to save herself from taking responsibility for her any of her actions.

Oh you are so right!

I thought I finally figured something out. Thanks for setting me straight though. I have to go fix my other post - yikes!

IMO The only person(s) that were being taught a lesson were Cindy and George by Casey herself...

And the Lesson was.....She should have been taught a lesson, many lessons, a long time ago!

Turbo,
Thanks for re posting that. Since I was on vacation I must have missed it.
That is the most logical explanation of timer55 I have to date. We already know KC was a thief, we are pretty sure she had more than one ID, so it is NOT a stretch to think she was into some online scam. The girl is good, this is not a stupid person. Would it not be something if we found out the real person George lost all the money to online was in fact KC.....she has a lot of hate for all of them & would have taken such pride from it. I dont know who came up with the facts on what timer55 does, but they are one smart person. Ten to one they are right.

Wouldn't that be something?!? Somehow it wouldn't surprise me. And she would be the one who knew just when to send the email to GA and just what to say to appeal to him. We already know she is capable of the fake emails, and that she is willing to steal money from her parents.

Yeah and if Zanny changed it in June then how did KC get the new password??
What, did Zanny say to KC "Oh yeah by the way I'm changing your password and it's gonna be Timer55" That is just so stupid! I can't believe the crapola these people come up with. Makes me wanna :puke:

Having made the drive just a week ago, I can tell you it doesn't take 55 seconds to drive from the house to the remains site. It might take about 20 seconds.

Yeah and if Zanny changed it in June then how did KC get the new password??
What, did Zanny say to KC "Oh yeah by the way I'm changing your password and it's gonna be Timer55" That is just so stupid! I can't believe the crapola these people come up with. Makes me wanna :puke:

I keep thinking perhaps that is the reason for the search for shovel?????:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back