AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Hey Everyone,
My apologies but it is TOMORROW NIGHT, SATURDAY, that we will have the private investigators from Sebastian's case on. NOT TONIGHT.
Please feel free to join us tonight of course but tomorrow night 10:30 Eastern will be about Sebastian. I will put the link up to the YouTube show tomorrow.
Again, I am so very sorry.
Tricia

This is my community as well. I am constantly watching and hoping for some good news. After 2 months I worry that will not happen. I joined this group hoping someone would know of some way to help bring him home.
Same here. It's so frustrating watching this case go on and we're total strangers. I can only imagine how his dad feels. Gotta give the man some credit though. If I went missing, I would hope and pray I had a dad as dedicated as him looking for me. I just hope he gets some closure.

Tonight, Saturday, April 27th, at 10:30 PM Eastern, we welcome the private investigators in the case of missing Sebastian Rogers. Click on the picture below, and it will take you to the Websleuths YouTube channel

This makes sense. I could see them being on the phone that long if they were having a fight. If he overheard and thought it was his fault he could have walked out. After that something bad probably happened. He may have fell into something in the dark or someone bad saw him and picked him up. I don't believe KP sent him away without shoes but that would be the best scenario. Jmo
Heather Cohen, the private investigator Sebastian’s father brought on to work the case, said there was a lot of “turmoil surrounding Sebastian” and called attention to December and January, saying they are key months for investigators to study.

“We know that Chris Proudfoot was in the middle of a custody battle with his ex-wife. We know that the daughter did visit over Christmas break. We know that Sebastian was with Seth during that time,” she said.

Cohen also referenced “some talk” about Chris leaving Katie, alluding to what she called “trouble in paradise.”

“I feel that that probably had something to do with Sebastian,” Cohen said. “To me, these are all things that need to be considered.”

“If he overheard a conversation between Chris and Katie, where Chris is saying he can’t deal with it anymore? He’s out. Whatever, you know, that could have been an occasion for Sebastian to just leave.”

But surely he would have been found by now. Dogs would’ve hit on his scent.
Was any food from the kitchen missing, that might have kept him going for a few days
Did he have no friends or people nearby that he may have tried to reach.

Because LE have said so little since the start, hence there is no concrete verified facts so all we really have is the parents’ interviews.
Same here. It's so frustrating watching this case go on and we're total strangers. I can only imagine how his dad feels. Gotta give the man some credit though. If I went missing, I would hope and pray I had a dad as dedicated as him looking for me. I just hope he gets some closure.

I agree, Seth determination is certainly admirable and hopefully the searches will eventually bring Sebastian home to him.

Within the local community, is there any dominant opinion on what may have happened to Sebastian?

This would be a wild twist, but we've seen how wild things can get during heated custody cases, like the recent Veronica Butler case.

There seems to be one person who has benefited in a clear way. When Sebastian met his stepsister, did he also meet her mother (and or stepfather, grandparents, etc) and is this someone he would have willingly and quietly gone with if approached?

But it's probably something simpler. My personal bet is on "If I can't have him..." Just because someone is outwardly cooperative and compliant, doesn't mean they're not seething with rage on the inside, or maybe feeling backed into a corner if they are being manipulated by someone abusive. MOO

We are all wearing our Sebastian shirts today.

As long as we do not have a lifeless body found, never, ever, EVER give up hope.

Where are you, Sebastian?

Looking forward to WebSleuths Live discussion tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_9906.jpeg
    IMG_9906.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I’m speaking only from limited memory so I could be wrong, but I believe it’s been stated that the ‘shared’ custody arrangement between KP and SR meant there was no child support in either direction. With the information that Sebastian was going to live with his father this summer, would that mean a) permanently, and b) child support being paid by KP (and CP as out of married finances)? Could that be a motive? All pure speculation and MOO and sorry if it’s been discussed.

Hi Everyone,
We are going live at 10:30 PM Eastern with the private investigator for Sebastion Rogers. Be sure and join us by clicking on the box below

im surprised CP is still doing public interviews. I don't think a single one has put him in a good light in the public eye (feel free to correct me if wrong)
*edit* at this point, i feel like he should know that when he speaks, there will be much more focus on him and the surrounding drama, and less on sebastian (i understand the irony in me focusing on that, lol). he may truly be doing these interviews to increase public knowledge of sebastian, but it's kind of back firing IMO

Last edited:
CP is trying to clarify what he believes Sebastian may have been wearing:
-long black pants, with an adidas-like stripe (im guessing he means multiple or singular white stripes down each leg)
-long sleeve black shirt, not a sweatshirt/hoodie (may contain a halloween, star wars, or minecraft graphic, due to those being his favorite designs, but no shirts have been identified by CP as missing)
-no shoes

What an interview. I know Chris was very angry. But I would be too if everyone was accusing my whole family. I've seen horrible things on those public FB groups about all of them including SR. Then you have the you tubers, tiktokers all spreading rumors to get clicks. And the Psychics crawling out of the woodwork. Its got to be overwhelming. They have all lived this nightmare for two months now. I think they are all breaking. I get Seth not being able to function. I hope I'm never in any of their shoes. IDK what happened but I don't think any of the 3 had anything to do with this. I think the PI's are leaning toward him being close to home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FOGLIGHTINVESTIGATIONS
Back