AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

As far as Chloe is concerned, Seth expressed in the Pascal Show interview, tonight, Seth has been displeased that Chloe has received leads & not forwarded said leads to him/has not made Seth aware of said leads.

Additionally, Seth voiced that he disliked Chloe’s tendency to refer to Sebastian’s case as “my investigation.” Seth voiced he felt/feels it is his investigation, & it should be referred to as such. (I took that to mean he feels he should direct. My opinion and interpretation only.)

I have made multiple attempts to reach out to Chloe this month, myself, to offer use of my family’s Marriott points, when Chloe had, per a WebSleuths member, requested lodging assistance for search & rescue volunteers. This request was posted here on Sebastian’s thread. (That is how I was made aware of it.) My husband travels for business all over the country, & we have tons of hotel points saved up that S & R volunteers surely could have utilized.

I had reached out via email (the email posted here to Sebastian’s thread w/in the same post that had requested the assistance) to offer said assistance.

I thought it so strange that I received no acknowledgment, no reply … no response of any kind.

At first, I gave Chloe the benefit of the doubt (I am sure she receives an overwhelming amount of email), but I did figure, eventually, she would get back to me.

When there was still no response, after several days had elapsed, I sent a follow up email. I was quite disappointed to, again, receive no acknowledgement or reply.

I also made an attempt to pursue contact via Chloe’s website. I thought a licensed PI would likely have an official website.

However, when I entered “www.reuniteresearch.org” into my browser, no website came up/could be found. When I performed a Google search, I found nothing but a Facebook page, (just as @Simply Southern explained upthread). I don’t have Facebook.

Anyhow, I just found this experience/these oddities strange, frustrating, & disappointing as mine was a legitimate offer to assist in a manner that would fill an expressed specific need.

Similar to the issue Seth had w/Chloe allegedly (per Seth/Pascal show interview tonight) failing to forward leads to Seth (how can he possibly potentially f/up on leads of which he is not made aware), I am certain Seth was never made aware of my desire & ability to contribute to Sebastian’s cause.

I can’t help but wonder whether others trying to assist have experienced similar frustrations and disappointments. How many other well-meaning folks may have reached out to Chloe wanting to help search, volunteer, provide lodging, etc. , and, unfortunately, never had their requests to assist passed on to/forwarded to Seth? :-( It has been quite disheartening.

One would think people genuinely wanting to provide assistance (especially in direct response to her specific assistance request) would somehow be able to get in touch with the requester (especially if the requester is the private investigator assigned to Sebastian’s case).

I felt I would be remiss not to share my experience following what Seth voiced tonight.

I do believe many, if not most, know, I have an autistic preteen, and I have held this case close to my heart from the very beginning. This post is comprised of a combination of my opinion & my personal experience. I am not discounting her “boots on the ground” search approach or otherwise “trash talking” her nor trying to insight drama. I just genuinely believe there stands to be improvement on these fronts, and, for these reasons, I do understand Seth’s decision to part ways with Chloe.

**Edit to post link to The Pascal Show live stream that aired this evening**

I’m new to websleuths forum and not exactly sure how this works. But, Chloe is a volunteer PI. She didn’t have a contract with Seth and owes him nothing. Seth is being very arrogant and tunnel visioned when he takes offense to “my investigation.” Chloe has her own investigation separate from what Heather was doing, TBI , Sumner County and whoever else decides to investigate. And in my opinion, if Chloe kept anything from Seth she’s smart to do so because he has a big mouth and twists the truth. I don’t know about email responses or the website. She is a probono volunteer PI and has an entire life outside of this. She’s on Twitter and Facebook. Maybe the reason you didn’t receive a response for offering the Marriott points is because Chloe no longer needed the lodging. She removed the request from her social media platforms. Further, Seth let her go from his “team” so she was no longer assisting in that aspect of the investigation. Hope this clears up some confusion…

Further, Seth let her go from his “team” so she was no longer assisting in that aspect of the investigation. Hope this clears up some confusion…
^^This is incorrect.^^ (SBMFF)

Chloe stepped down on 05/13/24. See her “X” post date.

My email was sent 05/03/24 (10 days prior to her stepping down). **Edit was to add the screenshots showing email dates**

Please refer to the screenshots within the post you quoted to see dates. My second email (the f/up was also sent prior to Chloe stepping down).

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 25
My 2 cents:

Tony Mathis has failed miserably as a PR person. He has no idea what he’s doing.

If his goal was to get LE to share more information with Seth, Tony’s own sharing of unvetted, false information given to him from some TikTok rando over the weekend certainly squashed that plan.

If his other goal was of getting a united front with the Proudfoots and Seth, sharing the phone call recording with Seth and then rubber stamping the airing to of it by the Lab put an end to that dream.

Tony needs to stick to cranes or whatever it is he does for a living.

And Seth needs to apologize for his ungrateful tirades over the last few days aimed at volunteers who had been walking in the woods looking for his son for months for FREE. I suggest he then just stop talking. His words are responsible for his storm.

I’m new to websleuths forum and not exactly sure how this works. But, Chloe is a volunteer PI. She didn’t have a contract with Seth and owes him nothing. Seth is being very arrogant and tunnel visioned when he takes offense to “my investigation.” Chloe has her own investigation separate from what Heather was doing, TBI , Sumner County and whoever else decides to investigate. And in my opinion, if Chloe kept anything from Seth she’s smart to do so because he has a big mouth and twists the truth. I don’t know about email responses or the website. She is a probono volunteer PI and has an entire life outside of this. She’s on Twitter and Facebook. Maybe the reason you didn’t receive a response for offering the Marriott points is because Chloe no longer needed the lodging. She removed the request from her social media platforms. Further, Seth let her go from his “team” so she was no longer assisting in that aspect of the investigation. Hope this clears up some confusion…
Excellent points; I believe Chloe withheld info about a certain place to search because if a father is there when his son is found deceased, then it would be highly probable that he would contaminate the crime scene.

I believe they’re getting hundreds of emails and may not have seen the Marriott points; also possible that there isn’t a Marriott in Hendersonville. (Couldn’t google mid-message.)

There was also talk of volunteers being threatened so no official searches are being conducted as far as I know.

It seems like everything stopped when “Phony Tony and the Felons” showed up.

This case has a lot of drama and “alternative facts.” I don’t think it will end well. JMO

I'm trying to look at this case by removing all the parents.
Too much drama and the Hatfield McCoy feud should have been left out.
Seth is upset because they didn't return all stuff
They returned everything but SR laptop and switch. So they must be holding that in evidence for some reason. Also I watched a podcast where CP said his whole family are on life 360. So there is a couple of tidbits to work with.I can't link these videos so it's just mho.

^^This is incorrect.^^ (SBMFF)

Chloe stepped down on 05/13/24. See her “X” post date.

My email was sent 05/03/24 (10 days prior to her stepping down). **Edit was to add the screenshots showing email dates**

Please refer to the screenshots within the post you quoted to see dates. My second email (the f/up was also sent prior to Chloe stepping down).

Forgot to ask, what is SBMFF?

I remember her responding to someone about the search and said she called it off . She vetted them and found out they weren't who they said that were. I don't remember the date though.
Seth discuss this Friday night in detail on smiley show around the 1:45 mark.
He said Chloe was vetting everyone with a background check prior to letting them search. Seth had brought in a new group of people and said he didn't care about the background check he wanted everybody to search regardless. Chloe refused and her volunteers quit.
Moo... This must be in reference to the email she put out about risking her license. I would imagine a private investigator would be responsible for the volunteers.

Moo... And y'all done got me watching all these YouTube videos lol

Seth discuss this Friday night in detail on smiley show around the 1:45 mark.
He said Chloe was vetting everyone with a background check prior to letting them search. Seth had brought in a new group of people and said he didn't care about the background check he wanted everybody to search regardless. Chloe refused and her volunteers quit.
Moo... This must be in reference to the email she put out about risking her license. I would imagine a private investigator would be responsible for the volunteers.

Moo... And y'all done got me watching all these YouTube videos lol
For clarification, I said I would not impede who he brought in but they could not work under me.

As far as Chloe is concerned, Seth expressed in the Pascal Show interview, tonight, Seth has been displeased that Chloe has received leads & not forwarded said leads to him/has not made Seth aware of said leads.

Additionally, Seth voiced that he disliked Chloe’s tendency to refer to Sebastian’s case as “my investigation.” Seth voiced he felt/feels it is his investigation, & it should be referred to as such. (I took that to mean he feels he should direct. My opinion and interpretation only.)

I have made multiple attempts to reach out to Chloe this month, myself, to offer use of my family’s Marriott points, when Chloe had, per a WebSleuths member, requested lodging assistance for search & rescue volunteers. This request was posted here on Sebastian’s thread. (That is how I was made aware of it.) My husband travels for business all over the country, & we have tons of hotel points saved up that S & R volunteers surely could have utilized.

I had reached out via email (the email posted here to Sebastian’s thread w/in the same post that had requested the assistance) to offer said assistance.

I thought it so strange that I received no acknowledgment, no reply … no response of any kind.

At first, I gave Chloe the benefit of the doubt (I am sure she receives an overwhelming amount of email), but I did figure, eventually, she would get back to me.

When there was still no response, after several days had elapsed, I sent a follow up email. I was quite disappointed to, again, receive no acknowledgement or reply.

I also made an attempt to pursue contact via Chloe’s website. I thought a licensed PI would likely have an official website.

However, when I entered “www.reuniteresearch.org” into my browser, no website came up/could be found. When I performed a Google search, I found nothing but a Facebook page, (just as @Simply Southern explained upthread). I don’t have Facebook.

Anyhow, I just found this experience/these oddities strange, frustrating, & disappointing as mine was a legitimate offer to assist in a manner that would fill an expressed specific need.

Similar to the issue Seth had w/Chloe allegedly (per Seth/Pascal show interview tonight) failing to forward leads to Seth (how can he possibly potentially f/up on leads of which he is not made aware), I am certain Seth was never made aware of my desire & ability to contribute to Sebastian’s cause.

I can’t help but wonder whether others trying to assist have experienced similar frustrations and disappointments. How many other well-meaning folks may have reached out to Chloe wanting to help search, volunteer, provide lodging, etc. , and, unfortunately, never had their requests to assist passed on to/forwarded to Seth? :-( It has been quite disheartening.

One would think people genuinely wanting to provide assistance (especially in direct response to her specific assistance request) would somehow be able to get in touch with the requester (especially if the requester is the private investigator assigned to Sebastian’s case).

I felt I would be remiss not to share my experience following what Seth voiced tonight.

I do believe many, if not most, know, I have an autistic preteen, and I have held this case close to my heart from the very beginning. This post is comprised of a combination of my opinion & my personal experience. I am not discounting her “boots on the ground” search approach or otherwise “trash talking” her nor trying to insight drama. I just genuinely believe there stands to be improvement on these fronts, and, for these reasons, I do understand Seth’s decision to part ways with Chloe.

**Edit to post link to The Pascal Show live stream that aired this evening**

Benjamin I apologize for my lack of response. I deleted my request for lodging, and I guess that wasn’t clarified here. After doing my due diligence, I could not aid this group in lodging as I was not comfortable with them operating under my license as it was presented to me originally.

I do apologize for my lack of response, you are correct I get a lot of emails.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back