AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP just said that KP is the one who got the Cajun Navy involved.
Well I imagine the Cajun Navy would like a word.

Also, I can’t imagine CP wouldn’t have been asked to take a polygraph, even if they knew for a fact he wasn’t there.

These two haven’t done themselves any favors today.

“I feel like if he had been close to the house, or had walked off, that we would have found him by now with as many people as have been searching,” Ms Proudfoot told the podcast on Monday

Ms Proudfoot said she had heard a noise from Sebastian’s room around an hour after he went to bed on 25 February.

“A thud,” she clarified in the interview, saying she had called out to her son, who replied, and she told him to get to sleep.

The host also brought up a report of Mr Proudfoot beating Sebastian with a belt, which he said happened “one time” when the boy had lied, around three years ago.

“My son could be anywhere and we’re looking everywhere and anywhere,” the mother added.
*Jinx Izzy :)

The couple have since left their home, with Mr Proudfoot telling Nancy Grace that he was heading back to work and his wife was accompanying him.

When asked if they were worried about leaving the area while the search continues, Ms Proudfoot said of course she was.“My son could be anywhere and we’re looking everywhere and anywhere,” the mother added.

So this mom has vacated the premises (as one does), thus ensuring that should he have left voluntarily and decide to come home, he'll be greeted to the warm welcome of a dark, empty, locked house. Or something.

Last edited:
Poor Sebastian. Gone! per Mr. Chris. 2/27/2024:

1 Between the hours of 12 and six, he has basically vanished.
2 Walked out of the house.
3 Door was locked.
4 Gone," the stepfather said

Bbm.
First bolded : No, I don't think this teen "vanished", as if by magic or something extraterrestrial.

Second bolded : I'd have to agree with Mr. Chris there ... I think Sebastian is gone. :(

I don't think he's hiding out somewhere, or at a friend's house, or was kidnapped.
Make what you will of that.

If this is a recovery, the time of death and cause may be nearly impossible to determine.
It could mean if harm was done to this boy, the perp(s) may escape justice ?
Infuriating.
Omo.

The couple have since left their home, with Mr Proudfoot telling Nancy Grace that he was heading back to work and his wife was accompanying him.

When asked if they were worried about leaving the area while the search continues, Ms Proudfoot said of course she was.“My son could be anywhere and we’re looking everywhere and anywhere,” the mother added.

This logic makes no sense, as if she's worried about leaving the area, the fact that he could be anywhere is irrelevant. It's not like you're going to stumble upon him on your journey. So this mom has vacated the premises (as one does), thus ensuring that should he have left voluntarily and decide to come home, he'll be greeted to the warm welcome of a dark, empty, locked house. Or something.

That leaped out at me too.

This logic makes no sense, as if she's worried about leaving the area, the fact that he could be anywhere is irrelevant. It's not like you're going to stumble upon him on your journey. So this mom has vacated the premises (as one does), thus ensuring that should he have left voluntarily and decide to come home, he'll be greeted to the warm welcome of a dark, empty, locked house. Or something.

Thanks for the link !
Hmmm.
It's official now.
They got the heck outta Dodge. :mad:

If there's any chance in heaven or earth, or an alternate reality, that Sebastian did flee and is somehow alive, this makes it look like he's prob. not with us anymore.
Sigh.
There were some families of missing kids who not only never moved but kept their phone numbers the same, just in case !
Jacob Wetterling was a missing (years later found deceased) boy whose parents did that.
Thinking about his dad and the other searchers.
So many people hurt by whatever happened.
Omo.

Last edited:
Proudfoots saying the dog tracked Sebastian from the home roughly half a mile to the retention pond.

Nancy is saying LE said there were no K9 hits outside the home.
“No hits ouside” could mean “hits inside”? Is that reading too much into it?

It’d be relevant if it were specifically cadaver dogs. This would make sense with them winding the search down.

MOO

“No hits ouside” could mean “hits inside”? Is that reading too much into it?

It’d be relevant if it were specifically cadaver dogs. This would make sense with them winding the search down.

MOO

Since he lived there, I would expect hits in the home.

I may not be correctly understanding what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592