GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: There has been an unconfirmed sighting of two individuals matching the description of missing 9 year old C. T. and her alleged abductor, 57 year old uncle, Gary Simpson. This photo was taken Monday, May 9 along the Lamine River.
ABC17 NEWS
Cooper County Sheriffs Dept. Released This Photo.

a1304b8dccf043b3db0c5da4ec5bdb40.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=629956120489492&substory_index=0&id=582675068550931

I saw this on The Aware Foundation's Facebook page. This photo was released to the news station by the Cooper County Sheriffs Dept. in Missouri.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

I can't really make the little girl out but that really does look like him !

I'm getting the, there's more to the story vibe, I'm not sure why. Anyways, that area is full of large trees lots of big hills and valleys. My extended family is from this area, and my grandparents are originally from the area. They live in surgoinsville (Carters Valley). I still think he's in the Smokies somewhere hidden.

I think the wife immediately saying he was up to something bad does not bode well. Nobody knows him and his possible motives better than she does. I just keep looking at the news, hoping and praying they've been found. :-(

Okay, he's definitely that bald but greyer.

Isn't the Lamine river the area where that gal said her husband gave chase?

ETA: sorry my enlarged photo won't post.

I think that man looks younger. Is GS that balding?

You know, he does look younger but it's not the best picture in the world. I'm trying to see what's on the boat to see if I can recognize anything. I really don't think it's them.

:gaah:

You know, he does look younger but it's not the best picture in the world. I'm trying to see what's on the boat to see if I can recognize anything. I really don't think it's them.

:gaah:

That's what I was doing. Enlarging it (for me) just made the quality worse. I can't see what's in the boat. I am curious about that area though.

The canoe guy seems to have a darker mustache

I am pretty sure heavy is not a reliable msm type site, so right now I am considering this rumor, but wondering if anyone has seen this detail about the Walmart trip in any other (reliable) msm reports?
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokesman Josh DeVine told the media that surveillance footage from a Walmart in Rogersville taken from May 3, showed Gary Simpson shopping for items. The Knoxville News-Sentinel lists those items as “”plush throw” blanket, a men’s short-sleeve green shirt, men’s black pants, girls’ khaki pants, a girls’ multi-pack of underwear, two shades of lipstick, two shades of nail polish, a child’s folding camp chair, a child-sized purple nightgown and a bikini.”
The following day, cops say Simpson went to T.'s school and signed her out claiming that her father had been in an accident. The two then went to a Save-a-Lot grocery store and bought non-perishable food items.
http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/gary-...le-rogersville-tennessee-shannon-james-trent/

I was under the impression that the Walmart trip was right before he picked C. up, or at least earlier that day. Any one have any idea when it actually was? C. was abducted from school May 4; if he did in fact make the Walmart purchases the day before, May 3, IMO it definitely was pre-planned, for any number of reasons, but leads me to feel less hopeful that this is going to end well, or even ok :( fwiw

The canoe guy seems to have a darker mustache

Definitely agree with you.
Canoe man has a darker beard.

Unless that's a shadow but that doesn't make sense either.
I really don't think it's them unfortunately. :(

If she thinks her dad was in a car accident she is probably just very upset.

Who knows what else she's been told [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

She doesn't seem scared or upset to me though. More.... quiet? Bored? Resigned maybe? But I obviously don't know her so I wouldn't know what would be normal for her.

I'm not sure if he told her the accident story... can anyone think of any way he would be able to tie that in with them having to get groceries in those amounts, without C. starting to ask questions? Or maybe she's used to not asking questions...

Sorry guys. Just grasping at straws. :(

Definitely agree with you.
Canoe man has a darker beard.

Unless that's a shadow but that doesn't make sense either.
I really don't think it's them unfortunately. :(

After looking closer. I think you are right. I think the guy in the pic is younger .

I wonder if this picture was what prompted the MO amber alert?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member