TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx!! I got back on just in time.

Oops, ignore the visitor message to your page, I was telling you to get your booty over here. Here's hoping for some Texas-style justice!

Feed is live, should not be much longer. Sound is cutting in and out, quite annoying. Where oh where are SuziQ, Ohiogirl, yolorado, Rosered, Cassiusleuth and all our other peeps???

Oops, ignore the visitor message to your page, I was telling you to get your booty over here. Here's hoping for some Texas-style justice!

I'm hoping too!! I would have no problem signing my name to his death sentence. I could also pull the plug on him.

Christian family just entered the court room

Judge will tolerate NO reaction to verdict. Stating that juror's names will be sealed for now, media, leave them alone...if they choose to talk to you they will make the contact. In the future, when names are unsealed, they have right to refuse to talk to media, media should respect that...

Going over protocol. Will review forms, may confer with attorneys, asking for patience to see process through...jury coming in. Jury deliberated 2.5 hours.

Oh look he has his piggy tails up for the sentencing.

Feed is live, should not be much longer. Sound is cutting in and out, quite annoying. Where oh where are SuziQ, Ohiogirl, yolorado, Rosered, Cassiusleuth and all our other peeps???

Waving hand in air, I'm present.

He is freaking smirking that he didn't get death!!!!!!!!!!!

How did the heinous nature of the crime NOT outweigh the so-called mitigating factors or his drama-laden relatives, most of whom couldn't produce a real tear, and many who hadn't seen him in YEARS but were supposed to be CHARACTER WITNESSES?????

I cannot believe this guy did not get death. This was not justice. I'm beyond upset for this family.

I cannot believe this guy did not get death. This was not justice. I'm beyond upset for this family.

I agree, I want to see THEIR reaction. Their children didn't get to plead their case before a jury of their peers, they were automatically sentenced to death!

Thank god they didn't just give him life!! At least there is a good possiblity he will spend life in prison.

I wonder how many voted against death! I'm just so mad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donwhoolery