TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like she kept her car very clean. I know if you open the hatch of my vehicle it is not that clean.

Showing pics they took of things lying inside the 4-runner...

I pity any CSI team who would ever need to analyze all the items they'd find in my SUV. :crazy: "This is a petrified french fry, we determined it was from a McDonalds Happy Meal... likely from one of those from which came the five toys and 7 wrappers we'll see in the next photos..."

Explaining how digital match came about.

Showing pics they took of things lying inside the 4-runner...

I pity any CSI team who would ever need to analyze all the items they'd find in my SUV. :crazy: "This is a petrified french fry, we determined it was from a McDonalds Happy Meal... likely from one of those from which came the five toys and 7 wrappers we'll see in the next photos..."

lol..I was just thinking the same thing..mine would be Dr. Suess books and sand..we live on the beach with a few animal crackers & possibly a juice, juice box.

Match to Davidson around 2:45 am 1-9-07. Tuesday morning. Got an address.

lol..I was just thinking the same thing..mine would be Dr. Suess books and sand..we live on the beach with a few animal crackers & possibly a juice, juice box.
Oh, for sure. And socks. :doh:

Okie dokie, tv and xbox is on....I can't hear squat through my headphones. So help reporting will be great.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Chipman smoker who was puffing on porch across from where SUV found says wasn't there midnite Sunday Jan 7
You know, between this, the fingerprint, and the other two neighbors, it's almost like God or karma was determined to deal with these sadists without delay. :cool:

# Awaiting official ID Crenshaw drove past Chipman house but saw "no signs of activity inside" #cntrial 3 minutes ago from txt

Crenshaw is describing how he lifted the prints from garbage bags, using superglue... and black/white reversal...

You know, between this, the fingerprint, and the other two neighbors, it's almost like God or karma was determined to deal with these sadists without delay. :cool:

Yes, I think of the fingerprint exactly the same way.

Found a palm print on exterior garbage bag - matched Davidson's.

# Crenshaw - superglue fumes served up Davidson's palm prints on trash bag in which Channon stuffed #cntrial 3 minutes ago from txt

Okie dokie, tv and xbox is on....I can't hear squat through my headphones. So help reporting will be great.
I've got kinda the same prob Miss Q but I'll try...

A pay stub was also recovered... with Shannon's name on back of it...

He developed the print and identified it as Davidson's left ring finger...

Photographs were also recovered.. he printed the glossy side, and the prints he identified were Davidson's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member