Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, it's illegal, and I hope that if that's happening, someone comes forward. I'm not "on board" with it, but I can at least imagine a scenario where they might be doing it because they genuinely believe it's what's best for her.

If Evelyn is located safe and sound, and their family wants to then help educate me on their culture, I will use the opportunity to listen and learn.

Until then, I’m not buying it.

MB was in juvenile court the other day. I believe she was to produce Evelyn to the court on that day - b/c of the CPS investigation- she failed to do so, why haven’t they locked her up yet?
Does anyone know if there were prior CPS investigations re: MB & Evelyn?

Right. But he's already told all of that to LE, so it's not something the public really needs to know, KWIM ?

I think EP is just wisely choosing not to add to the media circus. Unlike MB (trying to save face) and HW ( who took every opportunity to plug his Chicken Shack several times during a missing child investigation ).

JMO, MOO, etc. etc.
Very good point. Thank you!

MB was in juvenile court the other day. I believe she was to produce Evelyn to the court on that day - b/c of the CPS investigation- she failed to do so, why haven’t they locked her up yet?
Does anyone know if there were prior CPS investigations re: MB & Evelyn?

I think she has to produce her by Wednesday but don't quote me on that.

In this video where the mom says she was taken to a campground and she's going to go find her herself if they don't look for her it bothers me how she's kinda smiling while saying this. I am with others this is giving me a Casey Anthony vibe.

My first thought was “what stopped you from already going?” It it were one of my girls, I wouldn’t be waiting around.

So, the timeline is EB was reported missing them the BMW was stolen? What if, they took the BMW to get away since LE was informed of EB? This whole story just continues to baffle me every day and yes, it reminds me of Casey Anthony on so many levels. I just pray we have a better outcome.

I pray that AB is singing like a canary in the clink! I think AB knows exactly what happened to Evelyn and was threatening to tell so MB “bought” her a car to keep her quiet.
That’s the “threatening” MB was referring to, I’m betting on it.
Can you imagine, what if that Grandfather DIDN'T report it?
Why doesn’t anyone close to her question her? im sure she thinks she’s slick. When baby dad asks MB: “ CPS took her”
When Friends ask: “Evelyn is with her father”

I'm curious as to how exactly MB's is going to fly up to Mendota and get Evelyn when all she reportedly knows is that "a person in a silver camper" has her ? I mean, she either knows where this child is or she doesn't .

Maybe she's an empath ? Or proficient with a dowsing rod ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think the OP point is that you can (and should) have a problem with that without slurring a minority (not saying you did but that was the point)

Understood and fair enough. It's also fair that we can discuss the circumstances of a missing baby, which by MB's own admission (or spin), may involve a 'family custom', without being accused of racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592