Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to believe Evelyn is ok.
I think parents have strong rights to raise their kids they way they see fit, within certain legal guidelines.
Shouldn't a parent be allowed to judge that their child is safe with extended family or friends?
So now we have a call for a welfare check, and the child is not produced....how do we judge that? Could there be acceptable reasons why?
What reasons or motivations could insular, isolated, off-grid, full-time RVing, seasonal-working, traveling families or communities have?
At some point maybe it becomes a riskier situation to produce the child just to show that she is ok? Will the government step in and take her at this point, no matter what?
All just rhetorical musing IMO MOO JMHO etc
In most cases I don't like Government intrusion and almost consider myself to be a Libertarian...but NOT when it comes to the welfare of children. We have to do what it takes as a nation to protect our most vulnerable.

Lying to LE and committing obstruction during a welfare check are completely unnecessary when the child is alive and well.

JMO

I’m starting to lose any hope I had that she could still be alive. My heart is just sinking. I haven’t been able to sleep the past week because my mind has been so wrapped up in this case, it hit too close to home.

Has it been discussed that the BMW belonged to the ex-boyfriend's mom, Melissa Wood?

Court documents reveal owner of stolen BMW in Evelyn Boswell disappearance

MW is not identified as ex-bf mom in this link

Updated: Feb 25, 2020 / 12:42 PM EST

According to an affidavit from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, Melissa Wood, on February 20.

The affidavit says Wood had planned to sell the BMW to Megan Boswell, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when Megan’s mother, Angela Boswell, 47, reportedly stole it.

Court documents say Wood was unable to make contact with Angela Boswell.

Officials issued a BOLO for the BMW, saying the individuals traveling in it were suspected to have information regarding Evelyn’s disappearance.

The vehicle was spotted by deputies with the Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office on February 21 in Elkin, N.C. It was later stopped in Traphill, N.C.

William McCloud, 33, was identified as the driver, and Angela Boswell was identified as the passenger.

Last edited:
FEB 25, 2020
Evelyn Boswell’s mom claims grandmother took toddler to Virginia; reveals she’s pregnant
[...]

When asked about those conflicting statements, MeganBoswell said she was trying to help her mom.

I was trying to protect my mom, maybe in hopes, ‘Oh well, she just tell them were Evelyn was,’ but obviously she’s not going to.”

[...]

According to WCYB, the State of Tennessee Department of Children’s Services says 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell “was last seen by certain family members near the end of November 2019 and the first of December 2019.”

Megan Boswell said her mother picked up Evelyn just before Christmas but then suddenly stopped returning her calls.

[...]

MW is nowhere identified as ex-bf mom

Updated: Feb 25, 2020 / 12:42 PM EST

According to an affidavit from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, Melissa Wood, on February 20.

The affidavit says Wood had planned to sell the BMW to Megan Boswell, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when Megan’s mother, Angela Boswell, 47, reportedly stole it.

Court documents say Wood was unable to make contact with Angela Boswell.

Officials issued a BOLO for the BMW, saying the individuals traveling in it were suspected to have information regarding Evelyn’s disappearance.

The vehicle was spotted by deputies with the Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office on February 21 in Elkin, N.C. It was later stopped in Traphill, N.C.

William McCloud, 33, was identified as the driver, and Angela Boswell was identified as the passenger.

The owner of the BMW is HW's mother. HW is MB's ex-boyfriend.

There seems to be a discrepancy in what AB's actual age is.

AB, 42, and WM, 33, were charged Friday in Wilkes County, North Carolina with possessing a stolen vehicle
Missing toddler's grandmother and her boyfriend waive extradition from North Carolina to Tennessee

The affidavit says MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when MB’s mother, AB, 47, reportedly stole it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member