Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but in the video from earlier, I just see parked vehicles and slight movement from one at the end. No one moved.
Maybe they were preparing to search the pond and getting equipment ready? There was apparently a delay because the helicopter had to refuel so maybe we just haven't seen anything current yet.

We don’t actually know where this tip came from, correct? Could this be a situation where AB and WM are arrested and someone in the town knows there is a pond at a family member’s house so they call in a tip? Would that be enough to trigger a search? Or if someone knew that AB and WM had spent time at that specific home?

If the tip had information that there was evidence or something even worse in that pond, surely the Sheriff would have had more information on it at the time of press conference, right?

By my reasoning, this search is based on the most reliable tip yet.

MB lied to LE about EB being with biological father VERY early in this investigation.

His whereabouts and timeline of his whereabouts were easy to determine by LE the whole time.

MB could have been taken into custody much sooner but was (my speculation) tailed by LE until they had something they felt was hard.

WM was only extradited today just before search. MB was detained only last night.

It does, unfortunately, all seem to me like a related timeline to the pond search.

We don’t actually know where this tip came from, correct? Could this be a situation where AB and WM are arrested and someone in the town knows there is a pond at a family member’s house so they call in a tip? Would that be enough to trigger a search? Or if someone knew that AB and WM had spent time at that specific home?

If the tip had information that there was evidence or something even worse in that pond, surely the Sheriff would have had more information on it at the time of press conference, right?
I just hope it is a valid lead. It could be that one of the three in custody are talking. I'm guessing it's not MB.

While this could be, I am not familiar with the term being used in that way in the South.

I'm not either, and I was born in the deep south living here proudly all of my life.

The only time I've heard of a fish camp is when someone owns one, and people pay to come to the camp which usually has a large lodge type cabin with multiple rooms or they rent out multiple individual cabins to those who want to come to their fish camp to fish in their ponds, lakes or if the properties are on rivers. Etc.

In my area some of the highest priced homes, and properties have lake, creek or pond frontage. They are very sought out areas to live on.

Now many individual property owners of large acreage normally have ponds on them, but most are private ponds, and not open to the public for boating or fishing. They also build cabins, but it's for personal use for family members, and friends.

Jmhoo

I mean it can’t be AB or MB because the sheriff had little to no advance knowledge of the search being done. Unless he was downplaying it intentionally or something?

If you are referring to the Sullivan County sheriff, he likely would not have immediately known of a tip nor search in NC. Just my opinion.

I just hope it is a valid lead. It could be that one of the three in custody are talking. I'm guessing it's not MB.

Also, this is a small town fire department searching the lake, right? Is that how this would be handled in a case where the FBI is involved?

I don’t know, I’m just feeling like this is more of an “out of an abundance of caution” kind of search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist