Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda wondering if this notation was their way of hiding their source of information because in all honesty this still could be a huge hippaa violation and federal charges against the prison. I'm not even sure they are allowed to report the # of preggo inmates.

I wondered the same or thought maybe somebody confirmed what they found on the sly because the headline is claiming she is not pregnant even when the article doesn’t explicitly say it.

And I’m guessing they can report the number of pregnant inmates but not identify them. They’re not invading anyone’s privacy by releasing the number.

ETA: I just realized if she is booked in as pregnant then she is being identified as pregnant, so...no idea.

Last edited:

That article is a little all over the place. The quotes from the LE are from yesterday. Their source for this claim is that the listed number of pregnant inmates in the facility did not go up when MB was booked into the jail at 9:09 pm. They don’t have direct confirmation from a spokesperson saying MB has been tested and is not pregnant.

Is it SOP to test all inmates for pregnancy as part of intake processing? A blood test may take several days to come back.

I’m not saying she’s telling the truth, I’m just saying the source has a margin of error.

A child can die within hours from swallowing a small battery. It could have been a complete accident.

True, but the reason I asked the original question was because I was wondering if a broken arm that hadn't been treated could cause a death after an extended period of time. I was just privately pondering whether an illness from an untreated broken arm (avoiding CPS) could be a possible reason for hiding a child. Not a GOOD reason mind you, just any kind of reason at all.

I wondered the same or thought maybe somebody confirmed what they found on the sly because the headline is claiming she is not pregnant even when the article doesn’t explicitly say it.

And I’m guessing they can report the number of pregnant inmates but not identify them. They’re not invading anyone’s privacy by releasing the number.

I don’t believe that she’s pregnant, however, I kind of take this report as interesting rather than an absolute validation. There’s fluctuation in releases and who knows the time frames these data sets are taken.

A child can die within hours from swallowing a small battery. It could have been a complete accident.
ITA it could have been an accident, but if so, why oh why would MB continue to lie and create such a crazy false narrative??

It makes no sense to normal thinking people, but unfortunately these threads at WS are filled with child killers and I've never understood one yet. :(

Lol @ even lying about being preggers.

Does anything ever come out of her mouth that is not fabricated in her imagination?

Prediction: She will claim she was indeed pregnant at the time of the interview (where she claimed she was) but miscarried later that evening in a poor attempt to cover up this doosey.

She can't... by night time after making the pregnancy claim... she was in the police station for hours and was then arrested. (I'm pretty sure it all took place on the same day.) Now... will she claim she went home and had a miscarriage and then ended up in the police station that night? Sure... why not. Anything goes.

Last edited:
That article is a little all over the place. The quotes from the LE are from yesterday. Their source for this claim is that the listed number of pregnant inmates in the facility did not go up when MB was booked into the jail at 9:09 pm. They don’t have direct confirmation from a spokesperson saying MB has been tested and is not pregnant.

Is it SOP to test all inmates for pregnancy as part of intake processing? A blood test may take several days to come back.

I’m not saying she’s telling the truth, I’m just saying the source has a margin of error.
In my experience, no. But that was many years ago. They may have asked and I don't remember though. But they do send a counselor out to ask if you are suicidal. But I'm not sure this is everywhere, and like I said, it was many years ago.

The writer of the article tweeted that Megan was not “booked in as a pregnant inmate”

But does that mean an inmate’s pregnancy status is part of the public record? That’s hard to believe.

I guess I’m just going to take it with a grain of salt for now. Worst case scenario it will make other journalists dig for a definite answer.

Maybe I should have said something like at the same level as say: Caylee, Susan Smith's boys, Natalie Holloway, and on and on. I mean maybe Nancy Grace really pushed these cases into the national spotlight. Maybe it is just too early in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592