Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, no new info from presser??

Nothing new, except that they found her and had received information to do so.... it was extremely brief.

I do not believe that TB had anything to do with this. Had TB never reported EB missing, she would probably never even be missed. If he was involved he could have just let it be.

I’m sorry but I’m not ever going to believe a single word that comes out of any members of that whole bunch of them
So disgusted- this whole time she was RIGHT there!!!
Heartbroken for Baby Evelyn. That poor little angel never stood a chance

I'm heartbroken. May you R.I.P. Sweet Evelyn Boswell
g35010.gif

I’m sorry but I’m not ever going to believe a single word that comes out of any members of that whole bunch of them
So disgusted- this whole time she was RIGHT there!!!
Heartbroken for Baby Evelyn. That poor little angel never stood a chance
I kept wondering why they never searched all the properties they owned from the start anyway. it never made sense they didn't search all the places MB had access to but thank God they found this baby and she can be at peace!!!

Last edited:
So they're not even confirming who owned the property yet.

Right. They said it was a property on (in?) Muddy Creek or something like that. I missed some details because my bird started shouting at me that he is asleep and to shhhhh! because the presser woke him up. So I can’t recall word for word, but the area reminded me of the name of the location where TB lived. I could be totally wrong.

I’m not sure why they walked out Santa Claus the DA if they aren’t announcing other charges. If MB cracked you’d think they’d charge her right away. Did someone just give them somewhere new to search? Slip in an interview?

I just hope they have evidence as to who, specifically, is responsible.

I’m not sure why they walked out Santa Claus the DA if they aren’t announcing other charges. If MB cracked you’d think they’d charge her right away. Did someone just give them somewhere new to search? Slip in an interview?

I have to say I was expecting an arrest of some sort after this

Wouldn't they have to positively identify the remains before bringing more charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grace55