Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had been paying attention to this case from the beginning, but I have never heard this..... All I ever read and heard was "babysitter". Do we know if TB sr mom was the babysitter?
It was in a news article out yesterday or maybe day before. It's about WM bonding out and later on says it was paternal grandmother of MB
Isnt TB the owner of a lot of large equipment that could easily have buried EB in a deep grave? He would have made her disappear for good if he was involved (moo).
No TB is not involved. He would give his own life to have baby Evelyn back. Thank You Everyone on this sight of caring.

For those of you who keep saying this was a conspiracy (the whole family is in on it), can you help me understand why you think that?

I'm having trouble understanding why in the world an entire family would conspire to kill a 15-month-old baby. ??? MOO

For those of you who think this was a conspiracy, can you help me understand why you think that?

I'm having trouble understanding why in the world an entire family would conspire to kill a 15-month-old baby. ??? MOO
If there was a conspiracy imo, it was to cover up what happened, delay and stall.

Nothing new, except that they found her and had received information to do so.... it was extremely brief.

I do not believe that TB had anything to do with this. Had TB never reported EB missing, she would probably never even be missed. If he was involved he could have just let it be.

Agreed. If ever there was a call to apply Occam's Razor, to me, this is it.

We have a "mother", who wouldn't know the truth if it showed up to dance a tarantella on her nose.

We have a "love of her life" - which isn't her baby - and the "love of her life", HW. feels the need to get out in front of the story, first of anyone, to tell some lies about "never having met [Evelyn]" and planting a seed about "broken arm when under bio-father's custody" (an impossibility, as he was tied up in army barracks at the time).

HW's father then comes out and gives an interview saying that both he and HW's mother knew and saw Evelyn, and that Maggie and Evelyn had been a visitor at their house; so if Evelyn knew HW's parents, she assuredly was known to HW as well.

The baby's body, was found on property where Maggie in fact used to live.

...Am I missing something? Clearly, we can dispense 1000% with the "camper in Mendota", because there's never been any evidence outside the tale-spinning of a pathological liar; so the chances that Evelyn ever left the property where she lived with her mother, strike me as bleak.

So no, I don't think we need to borrow any trouble in/from the matter of TB Sr. and Jr. Soon we might be able to largely discount G'ma's scuzzy boyfriend, depending upon what the autopsy tells us about poor wee Evelyn, and/or where Evelyn was located (in water on the property, for example?).

Also, I don't for a minute think that LE let the boyfriend get out on bail without ascertaining how he got wet to the knees, including making him say where the "water pipe break" ensued; because LE assuredly knows how to track this down to the ground as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
becebooboo