Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noting:

Megan Boswell’s court-appointed attorney Brad Sproles claims he broke the news to her Friday night when he told her that authorities said they found human remains they believe belongs to her missing, 15-month-old daughter, Evelyn Mae Boswell.

“This is a tragic situation any way you look at it so her reaction was somewhat to be expected,” Sproles told News Channel 11’s Anslee Daniel Saturday at the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office. “As far as I know from what she indicated to me, no-one had told her until I got there.”

Sproles was appointed to represent Megan Boswell by the General Sessions Court in Bristol, Tennessee on one charge of filing a false report. That appointment ended when the case was bound over to grand jury.

[...]

the case was bound over to grand jury.
Rsbm...I believe that is because she waived the preliminary hearing

Ricky Matthews on Twitter
A memorial continues to grow for Evelyn Boswell along Muddy Creek Road. From above, you can see the numerous cars who are parked in church property next door .
ESiXr3vWAAE4bwo.jpg
ESiXr7DXYAIpGHA.jpg
ESiXr8sXYAAaSDF.jpg

4:34 PM - 7 Mar 2020

For those of you who keep saying this was a conspiracy (the whole family is in on it), can you help me understand why you think that?

I'm having trouble understanding why in the world an entire family would conspire to kill a 15-month-old baby. ??? MOO

Ha ha geez, right. Me too

NO do not feel like that at all. This case is making us all crazy and making us question things talked about even though we've already read in MSM! I'm sure I have done the same somewhere in these threads!!!

It's all good. I have too many cases under my belt on here to keep up with every detail I guess. I could blame it on Mountain Kat but she already has a full plate and says she "isn't opinionated" o_O J/K since she has as many years on here as have I think.:eek:

Well, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I read the arrest report or whichever document it was that he arrived home and another man was with his wife and that triggered the assault. I wasn't trying to infer anything, that's just what I read. I didn't say they were in "bed" because that's not what I read. It must have been on this thread because this is the only place I have read about the case. It's been over a week since I saw it so maybe I'm wrong. That's what it sounded like, though.

I also never said the charges were dropped. I asked if they were. I thought he was originally charged with attempted murder.

If it was never verified then I was not aware. I was just explaining why some people might not assume that the assault charges indicate a history of violence or have any relevance to Evelyn's murder.

Imo

I take it they were separated but they reconciled a few times after this incident.

snipped

On a cold February 2012 morning, Brandon Yates and Angela Boswell woke up to cries from outside the Muddy Creek home they slept in, according to court records.

Angela Boswell was naked and said she could hear her husband’s truck – and his voice – outside. When Brandon Yates went to the door, the Boswells son Tommy Jr. threatened him with “some sort of wooden club” and told him to go out to stop the arrest warrants.

[URL='https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crime/2020/02/28/evelyn-boswell-life-started-family-racked-chaos-amber-alert-tennessee/4883862002/']Seventeen months later, a reunited father Tommy Boswell and his wife celebrated the birth of another son, Elijah. Tommy Boswell Sr. and his son quickly entered into plea agreements for the Yates assault, which resulted in probation.

http://oltnews.com/tennessee-missing-child-evelyn-boswell-was-born-into-a-family-torn-apart-by-chaos-and-violence[/URL]

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.

Newbie here just for Evelyn. First post. Thank you, TN Hiker.

It's all good. I have too many cases under my belt on here to keep up with every detail I guess. I could blame it on Mountain Kat but she already has a full plate and says she "isn't opinionated" o_O J/K since she has as many years on here as have I think.:eek:

I was deep in LISK , minding my own business, when Evelyn popped up. Go blame, Pommy. ;)

Hello everyone. I'm new here & have no idea if *parts* of this has been mentioned. If so, my apologies in advance. :)

There's two people that remain incarcerated at the Sullivan Co. jail.
>>> MB & JC <<<
*Keeping it safe & using initials. Note: There's no media coverage of JC to my knowledge. My opinions are solely based on said persons own SM rants, relationships & arrest.

MB . . . We all know her story & her relationship to Evelyn.
:mad: Moving on...
Arrest Date: 02/25/2020
Charges: False Reports
Bond: 25,000
"Hold" was placed on bond... Smart, considering her uncanny ability for lying & our current knowledge of EB :( At MB's most recent court appearance, Judge declined to reduce bail from 25G to 10G.

JC . . . Mutual friend of MB & AB.
Notorious for making SM posts & videos of himself speaking about child trafficking, murder, sex, drugs, money & the FBI --All while using an alias.
Arrest Date: 03/01/2020
Charges:
1. Criminal Trespass / Bond 0
2. Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia /
Bond 0
3. Violation Probation / Bond 3500
[[I'll come back to JC later]]

IMO >> MB has firsthand knowledge of exactly what happened to Evelyn.
I believe her death was what prompted MB to move from the location provided to her, by her father TB, Sr. & to the family home of HW.

Thoughts & questions:
Could HW also know the circumstances surrounding the death of Evelyn?
  • Was he present at the time? If so, could this be why he desperately sought to clarify his "two week" relationship with MB as well as stating he never met EB by getting ahead of the media & making a public statement?
  • Why did HW bring up the story of EB's broken arm? [Unverified occurence to my knowledge]
  • Did HW's father actually see EB on a couple of occasions & why was the media source abruptly removed?
Why was the BMW reported as stolen by the mother of HW?
  • Did HW fail to tell his mother, that MB/AB didn't pay for the BMW because he took it upon himself to generously gift her/them the car per interview with DJ?
  • Why did HW & MB feel the need to give AB something so big in value? What had she really ever done for MB? What had she ever done for the both of them?
  • Did HW forget about DJ seeing him with MB, at DJ's home for two weeks & sometimes twice a day, while AB was residing there?
  • Did HW also forget about following behind MB while she was driving the BMW to the home of DJ, "gifting" the BMW to AB & needing DJ to assist outside with the dead car battery of the BMW?
  • Did HW & his parents become fearful about their public persona & being tied to MB & AB only after, TB,Sr reported EB's disappearance?
The above is where everything IMO, starts going really quickly. The MB interviews & misinformation takes off to a whole new level! Arrest of AB & WM, followed by MB & mutual friend, JC.

MB has the public looking left, while the real story has been happening to our right. It's during this timeframe, that I cannot help but to wonder if JC was called upon by AB to aid with damage control & eventually ended up arrested as an underlying result?

There's much to learn about what really happened to sweet Evelyn.
The location of her remains, in relation to her paternal great grandmothers home which to my understanding, is also on the family property.
If or not, JC actually had a role later on, or totally unrelated & merely guilty by association? Only time will tell.

Innocent until proven guilty.

R.I.P. sweet Evelyn ~♡~ Prayers that justice will be served!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko