TN TN - Felicia Perry, 52, seen on surveillance: 7 Oct ’23, poss w/ husband Kevin Perry, 49, seen on surveillance: 17 Oct ‘23, Sardis

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The Henderson County Sheriff’s Office has launched an investigation into the disappearance of missing couple Kevin and Felicia Perry.

According to family members, the couple has not been seen in about a month.

The Sheriff’s Office shared an update Thursday, stating Felicia Perry was last seen via security footage on October 7 leaving a store.

unnamed-felecia-perry-1024x893.jpg

And the Sheriff’s Office says Kevin Perry was last seen in a store on October 17.

capture-perry2.png

Investigators did not confirm the location where the images originated.

Felicia’s family says they have not heard from her since September 24th.

According to the sheriff’s department, the couple may be traveling on a green Kawasaki KLX motorbike with a temporary tag QGY6BKM.

1698440584671.jpeg

“This began on October 20 with a call from a family member of Mrs. Felicia Perry. She’s advising that they simply needed a welfare check. They hadn’t spoken with her or her husband Kevin Perry,” said Inv. Amber Wood, with the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.

The last time Felicia Perry’s family heard from her was on September 24. Investigators don’t suspect any foul play involved and believe the couple possibly ran away.

“They discovered a Mr. Perry and Mrs. Perry had possibly decided to live off grid, selling a lot of items. There’s been some suspicious reports that have come up since then,” Wood said

“We have searched over 50-acres as well as a pond that was nearby. This wasn’t for the belief that someone was out there, more so as we were trying to just confirm that we had searched and done our due diligence. We can say that we have done a sufficient search and we are continuing to look,” Wood said.

“This began on October 20 with a call from a family member of Mrs. Felicia Perry. She’s advising that they simply needed a welfare check. They hadn’t spoken with her or her husband Kevin Perry,” said Inv. Amber Wood, with the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office.

The last time Felicia Perry’s family heard from her was on September 24. Investigators don’t suspect any foul play involved and believe the couple possibly ran away.

“They discovered a Mr. Perry and Mrs. Perry had possibly decided to live off grid, selling a lot of items. There’s been some suspicious reports that have come up since then,” Wood said

“We have searched over 50-acres as well as a pond that was nearby. This wasn’t for the belief that someone was out there, more so as we were trying to just confirm that we had searched and done our due diligence. We can say that we have done a sufficient search and we are continuing to look,” Wood said.
I'd like to know what 50 acres they are searching. Is it private property not owned by the Perrys? Is that the reason for the suspicious reports-trespassing?

This story is so strange. They thought the couple were just living off grid. But, how would he get around 7 hours away to Indiana if they were on a dirt bike??
Was he found with the dirt bike? Like many here, I have a hard time imagining him or anyone else riding such a machine over open roads for that length of time. Also, whichever Ohio River bridge he used has traffic cameras, and should have him on footage. If he was on the bike, that is. MOO

This is a strange one for sure. Hate Kevin was found dead if that's indeed the case. Sure piques my curiosity how he got so far away and wonder where Felicia is? Hope she's safe somewhere!

It is strange that she was not seen for several days before he was last seen. He sells things and disappears only to be found states away. Really does pique my curiosity as well!! I hope it is in MSM print soon. Strange also that media have not shown an interest. Could be because LE originally thought "going off-grid"

From the posts on FB by her family, Felicia aka Mandy. Burton Staggs is still posting about her too.
Aha! I haven't looked through social media for this case, apologies.

This case could really use an article that interviews family and friends. I'm completely lost between the dirt bike, the reports of living off grid, and Kevin being found deceased.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CriminalPineapple
Back