TN TN - Felicia Perry, 52, seen on surveillance: 7 Oct ’23, poss w/ husband Kevin Perry, 49, seen on surveillance: 17 Oct ‘23, Sardis

Aha! I haven't looked through social media for this case, apologies.

This case could really use an article that interviews family and friends. I'm completely lost between the dirt bike, the reports of living off grid, and Kevin being found deceased.

I am shocked that MSM hasn't done an update on this story. I have read the COD of Perry on a FB page of Felicia's brother. But, I can't believe media and/or LE haven't said more.

UPDATE (11/20/23): Officials with the Henderson County Sheriff’s Department confirm Kevin Perry died by suicide in Indiana as state police were entering his hotel room. Stay with us as more details are expected at a later date. No additional information has been confirmed about Felicia Perry at this time.

UPDATE (11/20/23): Officials with the Henderson County Sheriff’s Department confirm Kevin Perry died by suicide in Indiana as state police were entering his hotel room. Stay with us as more details are expected at a later date. No additional information has been confirmed about Felicia Perry at this time.

To me, there's little question that Felicia was the victim of a crime. But where is she?

Thank you! Finally in the news!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic
Back