TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly does not have a sister according to anything we have been told. She has a cousin that has spoken by the name of Natale. She is in this video.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Morning guys. Let's not get sidetracked with a rumor from another site that we can't link to, without a link please.

If you watch this video Natale is a cousin. Not the same cousin as Whitney. The rest is rumor and not to brought here unless we have a link to said video.

Thanks! :)

Morning guys. Let's not get sidetracked with a rumor from another site that we can't link to, without a link please.

If you watch this video Natale is a cousin. Not the same cousin as Whitney. The rest is rumor and not to brought here unless we have a link to said video.

Thanks! :)

Sorry Grandma. I have egg on my face this morning and not from my breakfast as I had a protein bar instead!! I did not watch the video before I jumped on here!

i asked my angel to watch over Holly no matter where she might be.

kellnhollylg.png

I wonder what types of other crimes are a problem in this area. Has anyone sleuthed out if there have been home break-ins, maybe church break-ins, at the school or business int he area?

Something is very odd here. I, and others, are still wondering why(and who) ask all middle Tennessee farmers to 'check their farms' in relation to this case. The TBI nor the TFB would never issue a public statement like that. I don't see anything about it in the posts here-I can't read them all-however if anyone else has heard this please clue me in. I got a e-mail snippet from other concerned land owners who had seen it posted on other missing persons forums.
I, most assuredly, don't need anyone telling me to check my land for a crime scene and nothing as large as a human body is going to stay on the ground very long in Tennessee this time of year without discovery. As a large land owner I have always had a good relationship with law enforcement and know this is not how cases-even one with all the oddities this one has-are handled.
Who could have issued a -somewhat insulting- request like this?

sp

I am wondering why they are "guarding" the Bobo's home. Is this usual? I haven't read about this in any other abduction case, unless there was a randsom demand. Could there have been a threatening note left? It seems strange to me.

I know that most families do not like the media presence; however, to guard the family for 3 weeks seems a bit odd.

Also, I am still wondering why in the beginning they did not set up road blocks. Wouldn't it be a good idea to set up a road block in the area when there is a known abduction?

Reading as much as I could on this case one of the things that shocks me is the perception that being a criminal/serving time/being arrested is "cool" in that area. I have such a hard time getting my head around it because there aren't that many people in the general area and yet so many of the people in that age group seem to have experience behind bars or at least in the back of a black and white.

Sadly I think part of Holly's situation is the result of bad luck. She grew up within a bad phase that a lot of areas go through where 5-10 years pass with a lot of bad kids going through before the younger generation decides they don't think it's cool, having a HS education and a menial job isn't the life they want. Maybe this terrible situation will be that impetus, I certainly hope so.

I always took TN to be a family centric, southern state with strong religous and family values. This case has me reading about meth problems/labs being #1 in the country and all the corruption and crime that goes along with it.

I think this case has a lot more talk than a normal case which was good. But I do think most cases have strong suspects that are never prosecuted because they cannot be due to lack of evidence. If that is the case here we will have to wait for the degenerate(s) to committ another crime which they will certainly do at some point. Once that happens maybe the family and friends will finally realize they aren't helping but I'm losing faith that will ever happen.

When you visit Nashville or Memphis the tours don't tell you about this underside of TN. That is for sure.

Something is very odd here. I, and others, are still wondering why(and who) ask all middle Tennessee farmers to 'check their farms' in relation to this case. The TBI nor the TFB would never issue a public statement like that. I don't see anything about it in the posts here-I can't read them all-however if anyone else has heard this please clue me in. I got a e-mail snippet from other concerned land owners who had seen it posted on other missing persons forums.
I, most assuredly, don't need anyone telling me to check my land for a crime scene and nothing as large as a human body is going to stay on the ground very long in Tennessee this time of year without discovery. As a large land owner I have always had a good relationship with law enforcement and know this is not how cases-even one with all the oddities this one has-are handled.
Who could have issued a -somewhat insulting- request like this?

sp

That's actually a standard request in missing persons cases, so you shouldn't take it as an accusation that anyone is hiding something. We've seen the same request from the police searching for Kyron Horman in Oregon and Hailey Dunn in Texas.

While you may be familiar with every inch of your land, many people have old farms they use for hunting but they don't live there. Other people may lease their land out but never visit it, so there might be old logging, hunting, or farm roads that a kidnapper might use and they need to take a drive around their property and see if there's anything suspicious.

I think someone could easily hide here in Tennessee. There's miles and miles of forest and fields. There have been many cases where I live in East Tennessee in which escaped convicts were able to elude police for months while almost hiding in plain sight.

ETA: Also I disagree that a body couldn't be hidden here considering all the underbrush, blackberries, and hedges, not to mention the coyotes, vultures, and other decomposers. There was a body found on the bluff just below the tourist attraction Rock City in Chattanooga that had been lying there decomposing for a year and no one noticed it. That turned out to be a missing person from Ohio.

Morgan Harrington was found in a farmers field and she was there three months.

Anybody have a pic showing a Mustang at the Bobo home? I wouldn't know a Mustang if I fell over it.

Natasha Chen WREG @ 1:19 "TBI says a vehicle was involved but Holly's Mustang is still parked at home."

[video=youtube;BBeqF3vAnVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBeqF3vAnVU[/video]

nurse....it is scary to me to see that Robert William Fisher has the following birthday registered on the FBI site......

Date(s) of Birth Used: April 13, 1961

that is such a strange coincidence.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/robert-william-fisher/view

Thanks for pointing out this "unique" fact Lato.

An additional "unique" aspect is that the murder of his wife/kids also happened in the April 10th time frame. Could it be that the anniversary date be a trigger? Or, do I watch too much Criminal Minds shows?

Anybody have a pic showing a Mustang at the Bobo home? I wouldn't know a Mustang if I fell over it.

Natasha Chen WREG @ 1:19 "TBI says a vehicle was involved but Holly's Mustang is still parked at home."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBeqF3vAnVU

I have not seen one. And its not in the brief aerial shot of the house here. But we knew Holly's car was at the house all along. I think that and the blood are what tipped Clint off. Mustangs are pretty common and there are so many different body styles.

No facts nor rumors here, just questions based on speculations of posters all over the web. This type of speculation is OK here?

So many things don't make sense to me, such as if, say, LE did happen to have a good idea who the perp was from early on, why bother with lots of things, like recently adjusting the perp's description, etc? Just to put more pressure on him?

was their first idea that he was a local correct?

were several young men involved in the abduction?

had the perp and Holly known each other a while?

is he young enough to still be living locally with his parents?

maybe he hasn't found a real profession or job yet?

is he unemployed? or taking classes?

has he hunted locally, knowing the woods well?

are his parents aware of what he might have done, but are either in denial or aiding him?

does he have behavioral, emotional, or mental issues that kept him focused on Holly for a long time?

did his mental state deteriorate recently and lead to him abducting Holly?

does he have problems with drugs?

has LE known of him from early on? Do they know it's him (along with, maybe, others)?

did they find something of HIS on Easter that changed everything, made it clear who he was, and for a short while gave Holly's family hope? (Like, if they knew him, and knew of his problems, but felt he wouldn't hurt Holly?)

has he left the state?

has he hired an attorney?

as others have asked, what changed on Easter Sunday?

are there fears that other locals would take justice into their own hands if they knew whom LE suspected?

has he been taken by his parent(s) and put into a psych or rehab facility out of state?

are the perp's parents well respected in town?

is LE being cautious about destroying a town and its history by accusing that person?

Not being a local, none of these questions are really mine. If it's allowed to say so here, most of these questions came from hints on sites like Volnation or Blink and others. Mods, please just delete this if it's out of line!

The longer this case drags on, the less optimistic I become. :(

I have not seen one. And its not in the brief aerial shot of the house here. But we knew Holly's car was at the house all along. I think that and the blood are what tipped Clint off. Mustangs are pretty common and there are so many different body styles.

Yes, I knew the car was there, and that that's one of the things that got Clint's attention.

What I didn't know is that Holly's car is a Mustang, and if it can be identified in a pic, I'd like to confirm exactly where it was, if possible - specifically, inside or outside the carport.

Unfortunately, I just don't know one type of car from another - they're all small, medium, or large, and a certain color to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member