TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have FiNALLY caught up. I read a lot here but don't post much (anymore, lol) Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you posting the Tweets, etc. and keeping us informed. Also wanted to say how impressed I am with Holly's community and their dedication. Makes me even more proud to be from TN. I live in Knoxville but wish I lived closer so I could join the search effort.

Goodnight all!

My father used to have the police station under our house and when I was a teenager I took his keys without him knowing and found the police journals that only police were to read about cases, both from australia and worldwide and I learnt there and then how little we really know.

Wow, you started your sleuthing career early.

My father used to have the police station under our house and when I was a teenager I took his keys without him knowing and found the police journals that only police were to read about cases, both from australia and worldwide and I learnt there and then how little we really know.

I'm green with envy!!

I think LE would have to let the locals know if Holly had been found, as many hundreds of people are probably planning to be there at 7am to begin the search once again.

I agree, I'd be really upset if I found out I had been lied to by LE.

The only reason I could ever see if LE had found her, and told everyone they didnt, would be in a situation where she was found in a cabin or something and he was not there. I believe they would then take her out to where ever she needed to be, and then stake out the place she was found at in hopes of him coming back.

The only reason I could ever see if LE had found her, and told everyone they didnt, would be in a situation where she was found in a cabin or something and he was not there. I believe they would then take her out to where ever she needed to be, and then stake out the place she was found at in hopes of him coming back.

Or getting her stable so she can identify him.

She would probably not be in very good shape if they found her :(

I agree, I'd be really upset if I found out I had been lied to by LE.

I wouldn't be upset if the reason they lied was to try and capture the perp. Maybe they don't want him to know his cabin has been found already. That seems more important than inconveniencing the volunteers. I bet most will be overjoyed if they find out the search is over, and why. imoo

Can I post a website that has interesting comments?

It has some comments that collaborate with scanner info, too.

If it's a banned website, it will come up with xxxxxxx instead of the link so feel free to try it.

You can post a link to the website or you can tell us who made the comments by that person's initials or what comment # to look for.

maybe someone could call Michigan and see if the dogs used there on a recent case are available. Remember the recent case where cousin Junior Beebe allegedlhy murdered his GF and his cousin's wife. The dogs tracked from cousin's home to the trailer in the woods. We all commented they must have great noses. The bodies in Michigan were found in a heavily wooded area also..

Hmmm... well, that makes sense now. It's another forum where a member is saying they are a member here and posting scanner info there.

So while I thought it was collaborative info that was matching what we had earlier heard, it was really just the info we had that was spread elsewhere. It is a horse forum.

Bad storms forcast for next few days in the search area. Also possible tornados tomorrow afternoon.

For anyone unsure of whether or not something can be posted, the best course of action is to PM a moderator and ask. :)

If you are unsure of who the moderators are, they can be found by going to the very bottom of any page and clicking View Forum Leaders. Or, in the Missing Forum Discussion, on the bottom right of the forum, the moderators are listed.

What kind of cars/pickups do the people around her have? Any old/older cars? 30's to 60's vintage?

Just wondering...

I wouldn't be upset if the reason they lied was to try and capture the perp. Maybe they don't want him to know his cabin has been found already. That seems more important than inconveniencing the volunteers. I bet most will be overjoyed if they find out the search is over, and why. imoo

it goes to show that everyone is different because I would be madder than hell if LE lied to me so that i would risk my life and waste my time searching for someone who is not missing just so they may have an opportunity to apprehend the abductor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173